"Breakfast" for Dinner 8/4/2021

jmcquown

Aug 4, 2021, 7:57:34 PM8/4/21
A three egg omelet containing a little shredded sharp cheddar cheese and
2 strips of crumbled bacon. I'll have a glass of cold milk to go with
it. So sorry, no toasted bread nor an "American biscuit" will be included.

Jill

itsjoan...@webtv.net

Aug 4, 2021, 10:45:32 PM8/4/21
Sounds like a great dinner to me.

Bruce 3.1

Aug 4, 2021, 10:50:31 PM8/4/21
If I ate 3 eggs in one hit, I'd be clucking for an hour.

Ed Pawlowski

Aug 4, 2021, 11:01:39 PM8/4/21
Similar ingredients, different form. Bacon, onions, 3 cheeses, 6 eggs
with cream baked in a frozen pie crust.

I had no milk so I had a gin & tonic instead.

Bruce 3.1

Aug 4, 2021, 11:04:53 PM8/4/21
:)

itsjoan...@webtv.net

Aug 4, 2021, 11:07:00 PM8/4/21
Wimp, what do you eat? One guinea egg?

I had 3 eggs with a scant ¼ cup of diced ham for breakfast, no bread.
Larruping.

Bruce 3.1

Aug 5, 2021, 1:29:29 AM8/5/21
On Wed, 4 Aug 2021 20:06:57 -0700 (PDT), "itsjoan...@webtv.net"
<itsjoan...@webtv.net> wrote:

>On Wednesday, August 4, 2021 at 9:50:31 PM UTC-5, Bruce 3.1 wrote:
>>
>> On Wed, 4 Aug 2021 19:45:28 -0700 (PDT), "itsjoan...@webtv.net"
>> <itsjoan...@webtv.net> wrote:

>> >Sounds like a great dinner to me.
>>
>> If I ate 3 eggs in one hit, I'd be clucking for an hour.
>>
>Wimp, what do you eat? One guinea egg?

One fried chicken egg on a slice of bread with hummus for breakfast.

Judith Latham

Aug 5, 2021, 11:03:29 AM8/5/21
On 8/4/2021 7:57 PM, jmcquown wrote:
If I ate 3 eggs in one sitting I'd be shitting my insides out all day.
My favorite breakfast is beef jerky washed down with a cold beer.

Michael Trew

Aug 5, 2021, 11:23:28 AM8/5/21
That sounds healthy

bruce bowser

Aug 5, 2021, 1:24:18 PM8/5/21
That's why shredded wheat makes a good breakfast.

Dave Smith

Aug 5, 2021, 1:55:55 PM8/5/21
That's my go to breakfast.... Shredded Wheat, a little dark brown sugar,
some fruit and a splash of milk. I have had it almost every morning for
more than 40 years and have not tired of it. When I need a change I have
a different type of fruit with it.

jmcquown

Aug 5, 2021, 7:14:19 PM8/5/21
You're replying to a troll. Judith is a friend of mine and that was not
her.

Jill

Michael Trew

Aug 6, 2021, 1:08:02 AM8/6/21
Oops -- I can't recall seeing the name post here at any point recently.

GM

Aug 6, 2021, 1:31:48 AM8/6/21
Oh, don't be apologizing to Jill, she'll be dismissive of you in any case...

--
GM

jmcquown

Aug 6, 2021, 8:14:38 AM8/6/21
She doesn't post here and she definitely doesn't talk like that. :)

Jill

Gary

Aug 6, 2021, 9:51:37 AM8/6/21
Shredded Wheat is a good breakfast for horses and ponies.

Graham

Aug 6, 2021, 9:56:48 AM8/6/21
On Nevsky Bridge, a soldier stood,
Chewing his beard for lack of food.
He thought this beard is tough to eat
But a damned sight better than Shredded wheat!

Dave Smith

Aug 6, 2021, 10:10:18 AM8/6/21
LOL, but I disagree. I like it.

Gary

Aug 6, 2021, 11:11:12 AM8/6/21
Back when my daughter was on 4-5 years old, she had many of those "My
Little Pony" dolls. We did have a box of those mini shredded wheat cereal.

Each morning for breakfast, while she sat at the table eating her
breakfast, she put a "My Little Pony" on the table next to her and fed
it one of those mini "Hay blocks"

It was cute.

Judith Latham

Aug 6, 2021, 11:21:44 AM8/6/21
I am new to the group, thank you. I don't know who this bitter schrew is
but she is definitely not a friend of mine. Obviously she is mistaking
me for someone else. Forgive me if my language is a little salty; that's
just the way I talk.

bruce bowser

Aug 6, 2021, 11:44:56 AM8/6/21
I thought oats were.

Sheldon Martin

Aug 6, 2021, 12:21:43 PM8/6/21
On Fri, 6 Aug 2021 09:51:05 -0400, Gary <g.ma...@att.net> wrote:

>On 8/5/2021 1:24 PM, bruce bowser wrote:

>>> If I ate 3 eggs in one sitting I'd be shitting my insides out all day.

Do you mean you can eat two eggs but not three?
Thats from filthy personal habits... you obviously don't wash your
hands after wiping your ass... or like a dog you lick your ass.

Sheldon Martin

Aug 6, 2021, 12:27:31 PM8/6/21
Full size shredded wheat biscuits are my favorite dry cereal.

Hank Rogers

Aug 6, 2021, 12:54:47 PM8/6/21
Remember ... *everyone* is a troll except mcquown.

bruce bowser

Aug 6, 2021, 1:08:26 PM8/6/21
I like Cheerios.

Ophelia

Aug 6, 2021, 1:30:21 PM8/6/21
======

Aww Bless her:))))))))))))))))))

Bryan Simmons

Aug 6, 2021, 2:09:44 PM8/6/21
And goats!

--Bryan

Bruce 3.1

Aug 6, 2021, 3:34:50 PM8/6/21
On Fri, 6 Aug 2021 11:21:35 -0400, Judith Latham
<jud...@sick-of-spam.invalid> wrote:

>On 8/6/2021 1:08 AM, Michael Trew wrote:

>>> You're replying to a troll. Judith is a friend of mine and that was not
>>> her.
>>>
>>> Jill
>>
>> Oops -- I can't recall seeing the name post here at any point recently.
>

>I am new to the group, thank you. I don't know who this bitter schrew is
>but she is definitely not a friend of mine.

The Poster Shrew of RFC is Janet UK, sanctuary much.

bruce bowser

Aug 6, 2021, 3:37:06 PM8/6/21
Frosted mini-wheats are OK, too.

Michael Trew

Apr 25, 2022, 2:28:45 PM4/25/22
jmcquown wrote:
> You're replying to a troll.  Judith is a friend of mine and that was not
> her.
>
> Jill

The trolls might let up on you if you ever stop posting stupid snooty shit.

bruce bowser

Apr 25, 2022, 5:11:47 PM4/25/22
Can't do that. Hollywood will never stop all of this. Sorry.