James Beard's Chocolate Mousse

Dee Randall

Nov 18, 2003, 5:27:11 PM11/18/03
What seems an eternity ago, when I first bought a Cusinart, in the (late?)
70's, there was a small booklet of recipes that included recipes of James
Beard.

I recall with lip-smacking delight his recipe for Chocolate Mousse. It had
a lot of blanched almonds in it. I have never seen this exact recipe
again. I have looked in many books and on the internet. I wonder if it is
in anyone's library of recipes.

thanks,
Dee

Niffy

May 9, 2023, 3:15:33 AM5/9/23
Yes, and it is still my favorite. If you want a copy, I will take a photo and send it..
Jennifer

--
For full context, visit https://www.inspirepoint.com/baking/james-beard-s-chocolate-mousse-1359-.htm

Annaliese