Synthesizing Freebase or CRACK

Aeon

Apr 29, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/29/96

THIS is an inaccurate way to make freebase....

crack:

mix 2 parts ok coke HCL for 1 part baking soda in 20 ml of
water. Heat solution gently until white precipitates form, and stop
heating when precipitation stops. Filter and keep precipitate. wash
precipitate once with water (this procedure usually omitted in street
product). Dry 24 hours under heat lamp. Voila. The product is much
less pure (there is lots of baking soda left) but the procedure is
safer.

Date: Fri, 13 Nov 92 09:21:26 -0500
From: (anonymous)
Subject: Crack / Rock Cocaine

Let me first say that this is also freebase. Its not as pure
as the other recipe and has a *much smaller return* than using
ammonia (no one really does the ether part, just ammonia and heat it).

[previous crack "recipe" deleted -cak]

After gentle heating, it will float to the top, any excess soda
will precipitate to the bottom. Given that, you'd never filter
it, and the 24 hour heat lamp thing is unrealistic, too. Note that
what you're trying to do is start and sustain a chemical reaction
(bonding the hcl with the base-soda) so as long as the reaction
is happening you don't have to continue heating.

04-28-96

The above is inaccurate and will end you up with lame freebase.

This is the right way to do it....

What you want to do is mix the cocaine HCL with about a 5 parts
cocaine to to parts baking soda in spoon. Add water to just cover all
the powder, mabey just a little more. Gently heat the mixture, do not
overheat.The white precipitate will form (it looks like the salt crust
that forms on a salt water fishtank when the water evaporates). At
this point you are not done yet. you need to keep gently heating.
adding a drop of water to the spoon to cool everything down now and
then until the precipatate melts down into a golden colored oil. Once
all the precipatate has melted into the oil you cool the solution bt
adding some drops of cool water and waiting and as the oil cools it
turns solid and this is the freebase that you smoke.
If you want you can do all this in a test tube and cool the base oil
by putting the test tube in a glass of ice water.

Aeon

NICKBSKIER

May 7, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/7/96

WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU PEOPLE FUC-EN RETARDS OR SOMETHING IF YOU KNOW
ANYTHING DO THIS IT DOESNT HAVE ANY JUNK SHIT LIKE AMONIA OR ETHER THAT
WILL KILL YOU AND ITS SIMPLE:

TAKE 20% BAKING SODA TO THE COKE AND THEN PUT IT IN A SHOT GLASS.
HEAT WATER TILL A BOILING POINT THEN EMPTY 1IN. OF WATER IN THE SHOT
GLASS, A REACTION WILL OCCUR, ROCK IT BACK AND FORTH IT MAKES IF FORM
FASTER PUT IN A MICROWAVE FOR A few SECONDS AT A TIME REPEAT ABOUT 4 TIMES
WATCHING AND STOPPING EVERY TIME YOU SEE A BUBLES IN THE SHOT GLASS. AFTER
PUT A CHIP OF AN ICE CUBE IN AND ROCK IT BACK AND FORTH FOR ABOUT 2O MIN
YOU SHOULD HAVE A NICE SIZED ROCK AND PULL IT OUT AND LET IT DRY.

PS DONT EVEN TRY TO COOK LESS THAN A 50 YOULL NEVER DO IT. EVEN A 50 VERY
SMALL

Aeon

May 8, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/8/96

Hey buddy,

did you read what I wrote???

I said nothing about ammonia but I sure as hell would never cook coke
your way.

here it is...This is the right way to do it....

What you want to do is mix the cocaine HCL with about a 5 parts

cocaine to 2 parts baking soda in spoon. Add water to just cover all

Tallboy29

May 9, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/9/96

>here it is...This is the right way to do it....

>What you want to do is mix the cocaine HCL with about a 5 parts
>cocaine to 2 parts baking soda in spoon. Add water to just cover all
>the powder, mabey just a little more. Gently heat the mixture, do not
>overheat.The white precipitate will form (it looks like the salt crust
>that forms on a salt water fishtank when the water evaporates). At
>this point you are not done yet. you need to keep gently heating.
>adding a drop of water to the spoon to cool everything down now and
>then until the precipatate melts down into a golden colored oil. Once
>all the precipatate has melted into the oil you cool the solution bt
>adding some drops of cool water and waiting and as the oil cools it
>turns solid and this is the freebase that you smoke.
>If you want you can do all this in a test tube and cool the base oil
>by putting the test tube in a glass of ice water.

good instructions; I recommend test tube. Try a small amount first, and
study the changes in color and consistency, before trying significant
amounts.

8-Q

May 22, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/22/96

tall...@aol.com (Tallboy29) wrote:

>>here it is...This is the right way to do it....

Ummm.
Crack is called such because it 'cracks'. This is caused by the
inclusion of sodium chloride into the rocks. The method using ether
is far superior to the baking soda method because it purifies the
cocaine freebase from the other components. Ammonia(two m's) is used
because it is volatile and the reulting salt(NH4Cl) is much more
soluble in water than salt. I will concede that the use of ether is
dangerous if you are careless, but should you be using a drug like
freebie if you are careless? If you are trying to get freebase to
crystallise place the solution (oil) onto a piece of glass such as a
petri dish and scrape the bottom of the vessel (the surface covered by
the liquid) with a needle or other sharp instrument. After a few
minutes the coke starts to chrvstallise from the scratched points. It
looks a bit like the marks left by ice scates on a frozen pond. Soon
the whole dish is completely frosted.