Last rites declaration of Ioannes Paulus PP. II (Karol Wojtyla)

Ioannes Paulus PP. II

Apr 3, 2005, 10:45:50 PM4/3/05
"The unforgiveable sins this earth must confront and overcome are
Nationalism, capitalism, and hoarding. The idea of every nation
should be forgot, price should be struck from the commons, and
princes should be seen for the devils they are. The sins include
our church, secret societies, and other religions which make of
the spirit of God a divide."

Last rites declaration of Ioannes Paulus PP. II (Karol Wojtyla)
2nd April 2005

mqnpf.htm

Ioannes Paulus PP. II

Apr 3, 2005, 11:12:07 PM4/3/05

--What ought I to do? I see only darkness
everywhere. Shall I believe I am nothing? Shall I believe I am God?

"All things change and succeed each other." You are mistaken; there is...

228. Objection of atheists: "But we have no light."

229. This is what I see and what troubles me. I look on all sides, and I see
only darkness everywhere. Nature presents to me nothing which is not matter
of doubt and concern. If I saw nothing there which revealed a Divinity, I
would come to a negative conclusion; if I saw everywhere the signs of a
Creator, I would remain peacefully in faith. But, seeing too much to deny
and too little to be sure, I am in a state to be pitied; wherefore I have a
hundred times wished that if a God maintains Nature, she should testify to
Him unequivocally, and that, if the signs she gives are deceptive, she
should suppress them altogether; that she should say everything or nothing,
that I might see which cause I ought to follow. Whereas in my present state,
ignorant of what I am or of what I ought to do, I know neither my condition
nor my duty. My heart inclines wholly to know where is the true good, in
order to follow it; nothing would be too dear to me for eternity.

I envy those whom I see living in the faith with such carelessness and who
make such a bad use of a gift of which it seems to me I would make such a
different use.

230. It is incomprehensible that God should exist, and it is
incomprehensible that He should not exist; that the soul should be joined to
the body, and that we should have no soul; that the world should be created,
and that it should not be created, etc.; that original sin should be, and
that it should not be.

231. Do you believe it to be impossible that God is infinite, without parts?
Yes. I wish therefore to show you an infinite and indivisible thing. It is a
point moving everywhere with an infinite velocity; for it is one in all
places and is all totality in every place.

Let this effect of nature, which previously seemed