WTB Roto/carve Table saw duplicator

dtoggs

Jan 24, 2005, 2:58:34 PM1/24/05
I am looking to buy a table saw duplicator called "Roto/carve" mfgd
1985-1995 I need it for my woodshop turning projects.advise size,price and
shipping to 40219. Thanks,Paul pandb...@aol.com

dtoggs

Apr 6, 2005, 1:23:17 PM4/6/05
Thanks to you all,I have found a Roto Carve. This internet is truly
powerful,PW

Leif Thorvaldson

Apr 6, 2005, 7:13:23 PM4/6/05

"dtoggs" <pandb...@aol.com> wrote in message

> Thanks to you all,I have found a Roto Carve. This internet is truly
> powerful,PW

You're right. That's why the gubbmint wants to tax and control it! *G*

Leif

dtoggs

May 8, 2005, 2:36:49 PM5/8/05
I did find a Roto Carve on the net! I now need set up pattern and would
like to have the salesl video. I would alsa like to converse with an
owner. Thanks,Paul W

mescalero

May 30, 2005, 1:03:44 PM5/30/05
Sir, I have the sales video. I also want to buy a roto-carve, could
you share some of the things you learned in your search<
Robert

fred

May 3, 2016, 10:44:03 PM5/3/16
replying to dtoggs , fred wrote:
I have same.....
contact Fred 716-433-4224 12:00 noon E.S.T. is best

Ralph E Lindberg

May 4, 2016, 10:57:20 AM5/4/16
You noticed that was from 11 years ago?

ndagro...@gmail.com

Jun 18, 2018, 9:31:29 AM6/18/18
I have a Roto Carve in Great Condition if you are still looking.

lauriedo...@gmail.com

Dec 28, 2019, 8:39:54 PM12/28/19
On Wednesday, April 6, 2005 at 1:23:17 PM UTC-4, dtoggs wrote:
> Thanks to you all,I have found a Roto Carve. This internet is truly
> powerful,PW

I know this is an old post however, I am looking for parts (centers) any idea's?

lauriedo...@gmail.com

Dec 28, 2019, 8:41:34 PM12/28/19
I am looking for a roto carve / parts any ideas?

BellaLuna

Oct 13, 2020, 10:30:40 AM10/13/20
Hello, I realize this thread is old, but I just inherited a Roto/Carve but it has no manual. Anyone able to direct me to where I might find one? And what is the value? thank you!!!

--
For full context, visit https://www.inspirepoint.com/woodturning/wtb-roto-carve-table-saw-duplicator-19412-.htm

Paul

Mar 24, 2021, 1:15:05 AM3/24/21
Is this roto carve still available? I'm interested in one. Thanks

Paul

Mar 24, 2021, 1:15:05 AM3/24/21
I'm interested in your roto carve. Do you still have it?

ARM

Jun 24, 2022, 12:30:48 AM6/24/22
I have one for sale in Minnesota. I won't ship it though. Check Lakeville MN Facebook.

Frenchman528

Jul 26, 2022, 12:15:04 AM7/26/22
Where are you located

ARM

Jul 28, 2022, 12:30:39 AM7/28/22
This is sold to my neighbor in Lakeville MN. He bought it with my lathe. He May be interested in selling it depending on offer.

Maugrim

Oct 26, 2023, 2:31:22 AM10/26/23
I hate to necro an already-necro'd thread, but can I ask how much you sold the roto-carve for? I picked one up at an estate auction and I'm struggling to figure out how much to ask for it as I don't need and I'm sure someone would love to have it.