New to wine making

lyndsey...@gmail.com

Aug 7, 2020, 12:29:12 PM8/7/20
I just bought a home that has a few rows of Cabernet Sauvignon grapes and have no experience making wine before. We have been trying to research and measured the grapes are at about 20 on the Brix scale so we are running out of time to figure this out. We are hoping to find some resources to teach us or find a local winery that may offer services to process the grapes. The previous owner left some equipment behind but no instructions.

Bob F

Aug 7, 2020, 3:04:26 PM8/7/20
On 8/7/2020 9:29 AM, lyndsey...@gmail.com wrote:
> I just bought a home that has a few rows of Cabernet Sauvignon grapes and have no experience making wine before. We have been trying to research and measured the grapes are at about 20 on the Brix scale so we are running out of time to figure this out. We are hoping to find some resources to teach us or find a local winery that may offer services to process the grapes. The previous owner left some equipment behind but no instructions.

If you have a local homebrew shop, you will likely get good advise
there. Or find a local winemakers club/group. Meetup and such sites
might be good places to search. The homebrew shop could help find clubs too.