The Posy Quilt

Sally Short

May 13, 2020, 10:57:40 AM5/13/20
I have not posted here for a while now but wanted to share this easy quilt pattern with you. Go to www.quiltmaker.com/patterns.Mar/Apr2020 and see this quilt on the cover page. Quilt is 74 X 88 with 30-12 inch blocks. I made all my posy centers in yellow instead of the different colors they used. They used 3 1/2 inch background color for the border, then 2 1/2 inch by wof same posey prints for their binding.
Sandy$