Need instructions for Bucilla, Noah's Ark #64005 Special Edition Baby Quilt!

Sistersandy

May 12, 2016, 7:44:03 PM5/12/16
Need the instructions for Bucilla Special Edition Stamped Tied Quilt
top#640005. Have a list of thread needed but no instruction..help please!!!

pauli...@gmail.com

May 13, 2016, 1:29:26 AM5/13/16
Your project appears to be a cross stitch pattern. You have contacted a quilting board. I would suggest you contact Bucilla for the instructions, if they are not in your package.

jackrab...@gmail.com

Sep 7, 2016, 7:00:27 PM9/7/16
Did u find your instructions? I have them and can share.
Rebecca
bex...@hotmail.com

ms_r...@sbcglobal.net

Dec 3, 2018, 6:06:48 PM12/3/18
Do you have the instructions for Bucilla Noah's Ark #640005?

joanie

Jan 27, 2021, 11:15:05 PM1/27/21

Cookue

Feb 21, 2021, 5:45:05 PM2/21/21
Do you still have the instructions?

Yadij

Aug 12, 2021, 11:30:28 PM8/12/21

Georgia

Sep 12, 2021, 11:00:26 PM9/12/21
I am needing cross stitch instructions for bucilla 6-4005 for Noah’s ark. Do you still have them that I could get a copy. Thank you

Crystal Morse

Feb 12, 2022, 4:36:59 PM2/12/22
Hi everyone,
I am hoping to find someone that has the instructions to #64005 - Noah's Ark as well. I started it years ago and would like to finish it. Thank you

tistre

Jul 3, 2022, 8:01:01 AM7/3/22
I would love to have these instructions. Do you still have them?

tistre

Jul 3, 2022, 8:01:01 AM7/3/22
Yes me too Now want to finish for my grand baby

tistre

Jul 4, 2022, 3:15:04 PM7/4/22
I need the instructions to Noah's Ark. Do you still have them?