Greek Cross Quilt

Sally Short

May 26, 2019, 9:31:16 AM5/26/19
Hello Group,
I have made a couple baby quilts using the summer breeze pattern. Now I am off doing a quilt top named Greek Cross. This block is taken from
www.quilterscasche.com Check it out. I wanted something simple and this is it. I am using the colors blue and lavender. These are 12 inch blocks so my quilt top will be 5 blocks by 6 blocks with 2 1/2 inch inner border and outer border of 5 1/2 inches of the blue batiks. The lavender fabric is cotton, while the rest of the quilt is batiks.
Sandy$