Rejoicing!...done at last!

KI Graham

Sep 15, 2005, 1:27:17 PM9/15/05
Woohooo! it's finally ready! Our printer promises us the Rejoice! book will
be ready to ship this week: http://members.shaw.ca/kigraham.

After a lot of putzing about with layout, we decided to retain the mystery
quilt format so you can follow the clues to a beautiful finish [or "cheat" a
little and peek at the completed quilt photos at the end of the book or on
my site in the gallery:
http://members.shaw.ca/whiskerwerx/gallery/yours.html ]

Someone on the group wondered how one quilt pattern could take 60 pages--do
remember there are 18 installments for the series, all do-able by careful
beginners, but interesting enough for experience piecers. Along the way, we
offer design ideas, hints, and alternate sizes for many of the blocks so you
can use them in your own designs.

Thanks for your support and encouragement: we do so enjoy hearing from you
all.

Kim Graham
http://members.shaw.ca/kigraham
Nanaimo, BC, Canada
THE WORD IN PATCHWORK

quilthappycathy

Aug 24, 2022, 2:00:35 AM8/24/22
Hello Kim,
I made a Rejoice Quilt top a number of years ago and am finally pulling it out of the UFO pile to bind and finish. I would like to credit the designer on my label and am wondering if you could confirm that this is your pattern. I can send you a picture of the top, if that helps.
Cathy Norris

--
For full context, visit https://www.inspirepoint.com/quilting/rejoicing-done-at-last-4617-.htm