META: Who we are.

F.James Cripwell

Jan 1, 2003, 3:59:02 PM1/1/03
Over the years, I and others, have kept statistics of who we are on
rctn. Many people find this to be of interest. Let us have another go in
2003. The things I would ask people to list are; name, sex (not s.e.x),
age, and where you live, sort of at three levels if appropiate (here in North
America, this might be town, state or province, and country). Naturally,
if you want to go into more detail, please feel free. But I will only
keep statistics on the above.
I will start things off. Jim Cripwell, male, 77, Ottawa, Ontario,
Canada.
--
Jim Cripwell.
Thoughts from a confused philosopher.

Bmciowa

Jan 1, 2003, 4:37:28 PM1/1/03
> I will start things off. Jim Cripwell, male, 77, Ottawa, Ontario,
>Canada.

Sara, Female, 42, Dover Delaware, USA
WIPS: Saphhire and Aster (Black Swan)

KHrabak

Jan 1, 2003, 4:51:57 PM1/1/03
Karen Hrabak, female, 49 and holding!, Papillion, Nebraska;USA first time
on the board- hello to all!

CLPINKHAM

Jan 1, 2003, 4:54:01 PM1/1/03
Over the years, I and others, have kept statistics of who we are on
rctn. Many people find this to be of interest. Let us have another go in
2003. I will start things off. Jim Cripwell, male, 77, Ottawa, Ontario,
Canada.

Cindy Pinkham, female, 40, Fayette, Maine, USA

Margaret Whittleton

Jan 1, 2003, 4:57:04 PM1/1/03

Margaret, female, 54, Ajax, Ontario
WIPS: Flower Power, Elizabeth Lander sampler, TW Flower Pillow, Insect
Sampler, Quaker Sampler

Rachel Gasperson

Jan 1, 2003, 5:35:46 PM1/1/03
I've been lurking for a while, so I'll introduce myself.

Rachel Gasperson, female, 45, Asheville, North Carolina

Thanks for all the wonderful advice, fun and interesting topics!

Rachel
"F.James Cripwell" <bf...@FreeNet.Carleton.CA> wrote in message

Sonya Cirillo

Jan 1, 2003, 5:36:19 PM1/1/03
Sonya Cirillo, female, 42, Oxford, Indiana, USA

bsf5

Jan 1, 2003, 5:37:09 PM1/1/03
A recent returnee to RCTN - Bev Frederick, DeLand, Fl age 69, female

Rick & Barb

Jan 1, 2003, 5:40:41 PM1/1/03

Barbara Dearing / 45 years old/ female/ Canton, Michigan

WIP- Angel of the Morning
Fredrick the Literate

Karen C - California

Jan 1, 2003, 5:48:35 PM1/1/03
In article <auvkqm$14c$1...@freenet9.carleton.ca>, bf...@FreeNet.Carleton.CA
(F.James Cripwell) writes:

>name, sex (not s.e.x),
>age, and where you live

Karen, female, 44 (ack! how did that sneak up on me?), Sacramento California
USA
--
Finished 12/20/02 -- Glad Rags
WIP: Angel of Autumn, Calif Sampler, Holiday Snowglobe, Guide the Hands (2d

Paralegal - Writer - Editor - Researcher
http://hometown.aol.com/kmc528/KMC.html

Lara H

Jan 1, 2003, 5:52:56 PM1/1/03
Lara Hartley, female, 56, Barstow, Calif.

--
Photographer - editor - writer

Dianne Lewandowski

Jan 1, 2003, 6:00:18 PM1/1/03
Dianne Lewandowski/ female/ 58/ Oconto, Wisconsin USA

Welcome to all you lurkers and newcomers! May you learn LOTS in 2003,
and may you teach ME loads, too. :-)

Elizabeth Bonello

Jan 1, 2003, 6:05:51 PM1/1/03

"F.James Cripwell" <bf...@FreeNet.Carleton.CA> wrote in message
> Over the years, I and others, have kept statistics of who we are on
> rctn. Many people find this to be of interest. Let us have another go in
> 2003. The things I would ask people to list are; name, sex (not s.e.x),
> age, and where you live, sort of at three levels if appropiate (here in
North
> America, this might be town, state or province, and country). Naturally,
> if you want to go into more detail, please feel free. But I will only
> keep statistics on the above.
> I will start things off. Jim Cripwell, male, 77, Ottawa, Ontario,
> Canada.

Elizabeth Bonello, female, 39, Kansas City, MO, USA.

Dr. Brat

Jan 1, 2003, 6:10:15 PM1/1/03

Elizabeth who never uses her last name on usenet, female, 40 in 3 days,
Salem, Massachusetts, USA.
--
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
and expand her sense of actual possibilities. -Adrienne Rich

Fred

Jan 1, 2003, 5:07:15 PM1/1/03
Fred Kuhn Winnipeg Manitoba Canada

Fred
http://www.stitchaway.com

If you're already on thin ice
you might as well dance!

W.I.P. - "Fiddler on the Roof", "Romantic Venice",
"Ocean Princess", "Southwest Charm",
"Rainbow Trail", "Indian Pottery", "One Earth" and
"Spirit of the Full Moon".

"F.James Cripwell" <bf...@FreeNet.Carleton.CA> wrote in message

---

Claudia Brant

Jan 1, 2003, 6:30:57 PM1/1/03
Claudia Brant; Brunswick, GA; female, age 52.

Mo in NY

Jan 1, 2003, 6:33:38 PM1/1/03

>Elizabeth who never uses her last name on usenet, female, 40 in 3 days,
>Salem, Massachusetts, USA.

Hi Elizabeth! Happy Birthday early!

Maureen, 33 (turned it today as a matter of fact), Waterloo, NY, USA
Maureen in the Finger Lakes, NY

X/USA/H+(Will)/1Y6(Sam)/-/2C,2D/1B/Hearts Birth Sampler, tatting/ X/28L/D/:-D~/Q,O/M/B/b/R~/S/K/E/-/G/
Wo/-/-/Derek Jeter, Matthew McC, Liam Neeson/n-a/wintogreen lifesavers, pizza.

Put my dog out to reply :)

Lladnit

Jan 1, 2003, 6:38:04 PM1/1/03
Jackie Tindall, female, 61, Williamsburg, Virginia, USA (waving to everybody)
Jacqueline Tindall

Harri Kulju Erin Winslow

Jan 1, 2003, 6:37:06 PM1/1/03

"F.James Cripwell" <bf...@FreeNet.Carleton.CA> skrev i meddelandet

> Over the years, I and others, have kept statistics of who we are on
> rctn

Erin Winslow, 38, Ulricehamn, Västergötland, Sweden
Here's a little bit about my town if anyone is interested.
The first 2 names at the top of my posts "Harri Kulju" are my boyfriend's
names, btw.

Erin

--
Erin Winslow
arki...@yahoo.com

Lucille

Jan 1, 2003, 6:41:02 PM1/1/03
Lucille, Female, 66, Port Saint Lucie, Florida, USA (Oh my, I don't
remember passing 60??)

Jillaco

Jan 1, 2003, 6:41:14 PM1/1/03

Hi! I am Jill S.,46, from New Jersey, USA.

Hrolf Douglasson

Jan 1, 2003, 6:43:40 PM1/1/03

Vara female 39 Wirral, UK
WIP embroidery and needlepoint (this week)

Mays

Jan 1, 2003, 6:46:29 PM1/1/03
Ruth Mays, 54, female, Cinnaminson, NJ, USA

-
Ruth Mays
Cinnaminson, NJ

The trouble with being an adult is that it takes up so
much of my time...

Valda

Jan 1, 2003, 6:55:16 PM1/1/03
Valda Sillman, female, 45, Broken Arrow, OK USA

Felice Friese

Jan 1, 2003, 6:56:39 PM1/1/03

> I will start things off. Jim Cripwell, male, 77, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada.

Hey, another Golden Oldie!
Felice Friese, female, 75, Cape Cod, Massachusetts, US.

maj

Jan 1, 2003, 6:58:00 PM1/1/03
Margie Jeskiewicz, female, 53, West Virginia, USA

Sampler45

Jan 1, 2003, 7:10:33 PM1/1/03
>>name, sex (not s.e.x),
>>age, and where you live

Pat Lerch, female, 50, Elmer, NJ

Pat in NJ

FINISHED - 11/8/02 Eva Rosenstand Flower Vase
WIPs
Just Nan's "Common Ground"
Stoney Creek Afghan - "Nature's Homes"
Moss Creek's "The Embroderess"

Paula Hunter

Jan 1, 2003, 7:34:45 PM1/1/03
Paula Hunter, 45, Anahuac, TX

Bead Seller by trade, Stitching in one form or another for 33 years now.

--
Paula C. Hunter
Hunters House of Beads

"F.James Cripwell" <bf...@FreeNet.Carleton.CA> wrote in message

> Over the years, I and others, have kept statistics of who we are on
> rctn. Many people find this to be of interest. Let us have another go in
> 2003. The things I would ask people to list are; name, sex (not s.e.x),
> age, and where you live, sort of at three levels if appropiate (here in
North
> America, this might be town, state or province, and country). Naturally,
> if you want to go into more detail, please feel free. But I will only
> keep statistics on the above.

> I will start things off. Jim Cripwell, male, 77, Ottawa, Ontario,
> Canada.

Cheryl Isaak

Jan 1, 2003, 7:29:45 PM1/1/03

I'll chime in

Cheryl Isaak, female, 43, Londonderry, NH USA - mom, gardener, crafter

Mirjam Bruck-Cohen

Jan 1, 2003, 9:00:43 PM1/1/03
Mirjam Bruck-Cohen, 59, Fiberartist, Haifa, Israel.

Bobbie Viorritto

Jan 1, 2003, 7:51:14 PM1/1/03
Bobbie Viorritto, 47, NH USA, ex-hospital corpsman USN, presently a wedding gown wrestler.

HeyPaula21

Jan 1, 2003, 7:54:34 PM1/1/03
Paula, Female, 35, Youngsville, NY, USA

Paula

Dannielle Beitzell

Jan 1, 2003, 8:00:54 PM1/1/03
The youngest yet...31, female, Hopewell Junction, NY, USA.

--
Dannielle

Crusty

Jan 1, 2003, 8:11:59 PM1/1/03
Diane Lang 42 Branchburg, NJ USA

Cross stitching hockey mom

Anna Williamson

Jan 1, 2003, 8:36:50 PM1/1/03
Ann Williamson, 45, Tuscola, TX, female.

"Claudia Brant" <cl...@darientel.net> wrote in message

Pat Thompson-Dumas

Jan 1, 2003, 8:32:44 PM1/1/03
F.James Cripwell wrote:
> Over the years, I and others, have kept statistics of who we are on
> rctn. Many people find this to be of interest. Let us have another go in
> 2003. The things I would ask people to list are; name, sex (not s.e.x),
> age, and where you live, sort of at three levels if appropiate (here in North
> America, this might be town, state or province, and country). Naturally,
> if you want to go into more detail, please feel free. But I will only
> keep statistics on the above.
> I will start things off. Jim Cripwell, male, 77, Ottawa, Ontario,
> Canada.
> --
> Jim Cripwell.
> Thoughts from a confused philosopher.
> If a husband speaks in a forest, and his wife does not hear him;
> Is he still wrong? (And I know the answer is YES!!!)

Pat Thompson-Dumas, 45, Female, Chazy, New York, USA

Meredith Dill

Jan 1, 2003, 8:42:00 PM1/1/03
Meredith, female, 24, Boston, MA, USA

Majmoxie

Jan 1, 2003, 8:50:56 PM1/1/03
Donna, female, 42, West Point, NY, USA

Goal for the New Year -
finish Celtic Christmas that I started in 1999 in between all the other
stitching

Isabel

Jan 1, 2003, 9:04:18 PM1/1/03
Isabel Aidan, recent returnee to r.c.t.n.

Binghamton NY

Female 32

Isabel
WIPS:

1938 John Deere Model A (The Cross Stitcher April 2002)
Hairstylist (A Job Well Done by Stoney Creek)
Favorite Quilt Squares #1 (Canterbury Designs)

jmwi...@webtv.net

Jan 1, 2003, 8:50:16 PM1/1/03
Jayne, 47, Ft. Wayne, Indiana, USA

Beth Katz

Jan 1, 2003, 9:20:32 PM1/1/03
Beth Katz, female, 43, Lancaster County, Pennsylvania, USA

Beecubed

Jan 1, 2003, 9:25:53 PM1/1/03
<< Over the years, I and others, have kept statistics of who we are on
rctn. >>
Beverly Baker- Female- 74- Everett, Washington

Tami Walters

Jan 1, 2003, 9:27:15 PM1/1/03
Tami, female, 42, Kingsport, TN USA
WIP - Cardinal Welcome - July 2001 Stitchers World
Pumpkin Stew by Shepherd's Bush
and "Basil" pullover sweater in Rowan Summer Tweed Yarn
"Rachel Gasperson" <rgaspe...@charter.net> wrote in message
> I've been lurking for a while, so I'll introduce myself.
>
> Rachel Gasperson, female, 45, Asheville, North Carolina
>
> Thanks for all the wonderful advice, fun and interesting topics!
>
> Rachel

> "F.James Cripwell" <bf...@FreeNet.Carleton.CA> wrote in message
> > Over the years, I and others, have kept statistics of who we are on

lisa

Jan 1, 2003, 10:04:13 PM1/1/03
Lisa 26, f cheboygan, mi (hi deb is cold here)
Storm-Brianne f 8 cheboygan )she likes the links you guys provide, and
threatens me with when you die mom I get all you stitch stuff right?)

Gina Morse

Jan 1, 2003, 10:17:38 PM1/1/03
Gina Morse

Elmira, NY

female, 33

WIP: Heart in Hand "Let It Snow"

Mira

Jan 1, 2003, 10:21:41 PM1/1/03
I also lurk here and pick up all the good tips and ask if I need some advice
or locate something.

My name is Mira, 36, female, Allen, TX

AuStitcher

Jan 1, 2003, 10:25:39 PM1/1/03
Tannia - female - 37
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

and just for interest's sake, I am a government employee, working for
Defence (spelt correctly here).

Bungadora

Jan 1, 2003, 10:23:00 PM1/1/03
Well, I mostly lurk these days but I am ... Dora Bundgaard, 45, Calgary,
Alberta, Canada

>bf...@FreeNet.Carleton.CA (F.James Cripwell)

AuStitcher

Jan 1, 2003, 10:31:56 PM1/1/03
Hi Karen - welcome - all in all a friendly place :) Lots of knowledge to be
shared here!

Tannia

"KHrabak" <khr...@aol.com> wrote in message
> Karen Hrabak, female, 49 and holding!, Papillion, Nebraska;USA first
time
> on the board- hello to all!

FireCat

Jan 1, 2003, 10:52:21 PM1/1/03
Sharon Allen, 48, Loudonville, Ohio, USA

"Rachel Gasperson" <rgaspe...@charter.net> wrote in message
> I've been lurking for a while, so I'll introduce myself.
>
> Rachel Gasperson, female, 45, Asheville, North Carolina
>
> Thanks for all the wonderful advice, fun and interesting topics!
>
> Rachel

Norma Woods

Jan 1, 2003, 11:02:36 PM1/1/03
Norma, F, 50, Bracebridge, Ontario, Canada
I don't talk a lot, but I enjoy reading!
--
Star love,
Norma ;-)
"lisa" <hill...@nmo.net> wrote in message

Marie Lawrence

Jan 1, 2003, 11:39:56 PM1/1/03
Marie, female, 74, Melbourne Australia.

frasersmom

Jan 2, 2003, 12:12:03 AM1/2/03
>>Let us have another go in 2003. The things I would ask people to
list are; name, sex (not s.e.x), age, and where you live, sort of at
three levels if appropiate (here in North
America, this might be town, state or province, and country). <<

Tamara Bentz, female, 49, San Diego, California

PaulaB

Jan 2, 2003, 12:15:26 AM1/2/03
Paula B., 42, female, Carbondale, Illinois, USA

Liz Hampton

Jan 2, 2003, 12:45:06 AM1/2/03
Liz / Female / 47 / Applegate, OR, USA

Assistant librarian / Previously Animal Health Technician

Sandra Rago

Jan 2, 2003, 3:31:24 AM1/2/03
Sandra Rago, 42, Austin, TX USA

Linda D.

Jan 2, 2003, 2:43:08 AM1/2/03

Linda, female, 46, Nanaimo, B.C., Canada

On 1 Jan 2003 20:59:02 GMT, bf...@FreeNet.Carleton.CA (F.James
Cripwell) wrote:

> Over the years, I and others, have kept statistics of who we are on

>rctn. Many people find this to be of interest. Let us have another go in

>2003. The things I would ask people to list are; name, sex (not s.e.x),
>age, and where you live, sort of at three levels if appropiate (here in North

>America, this might be town, state or province, and country). Naturally,

>if you want to go into more detail, please feel free. But I will only
>keep statistics on the above.
> I will start things off. Jim Cripwell, male, 77, Ottawa, Ontario,
>Canada.
>--
>Jim Cripwell.
> Thoughts from a confused philosopher.
> If a husband speaks in a forest, and his wife does not hear him;
> Is he still wrong? (And I know the answer is YES!!!)

Vancouver Island, bc.ca :) (remove 'nospam' to reply)
See samples of my work at www.picturetrail.com/Linda56 or www.members.shaw.ca/deugau

AnneS

Jan 2, 2003, 2:46:56 AM1/2/03
Anne, female, 36, Auckland, New Zealand (and back to RCTN after quite a
looooooong absence)

Marie Lewis

Jan 1, 2003, 4:52:44 PM1/1/03
In article <auvkqm$14c$1...@freenet9.carleton.ca>, F.James Cripwell
<bf...@FreeNet.Carleton.CA> writes

> I will start things off. Jim Cripwell, male, 77, Ottawa, Ontario,
>Canada.

Marie Lewis, female, 66, Accrington, Lancashire, England
--
Marie Lewis

Nadine Marquet

Jan 2, 2003, 3:18:15 AM1/2/03
bonjour,
Nadine, 52, F, Montceau les Mines France
I don't talk a lot, but I enjoy reading, I can just a little writting.
Bonne Année 2003
"lisa" <hill...@nmo.net> a écrit dans le message de news:
v17b1gi...@corp.supernews.com...

Kristy

Jan 2, 2003, 3:19:08 AM1/2/03
Kristy, 30, Currently La Maddalena, Italy - Proud Navy Wife :-)

"F.James Cripwell" <bf...@FreeNet.Carleton.CA> wrote in message
> Over the years, I and others, have kept statistics of who we are on
> rctn. Many people find this to be of interest. Let us have another go in
> 2003. The things I would ask people to list are; name, sex (not s.e.x),
> age, and where you live, sort of at three levels if appropiate (here in
North
> America, this might be town, state or province, and country). Naturally,
> if you want to go into more detail, please feel free. But I will only
> keep statistics on the above.
> I will start things off. Jim Cripwell, male, 77, Ottawa, Ontario,
> Canada.

AuStitcher

Jan 2, 2003, 3:32:56 AM1/2/03
Nice to see you here too Anne.

Tannia in Melbourne

"AnneS" <annes*removespam*@ihug.co.nz> wrote in message

Janine Gates

Jan 2, 2003, 4:16:32 AM1/2/03
Janine 45 female Nottinghamshire, UK

Harri Kulju Erin Winslow

Jan 2, 2003, 4:25:19 AM1/2/03

"Harri Kulju Erin Winslow" <har...@swipnet.se> skrev i meddelandet

> "F.James Cripwell" <bf...@FreeNet.Carleton.CA> skrev i meddelandet

> > Over the years, I and others, have kept statistics of who we are on
> > rctn
>
> Erin Winslow, 38, Ulricehamn, Västergötland, Sweden
> Here's a little bit about my town if anyone is interested.

Duh, I forgot to paste-in the link!
http://home5.swipnet.se/~w-52319/erin7.htm

I am from South Carolina (in the U.S.) originally, btw.

Erin

Elegant Embroidery

Jan 2, 2003, 4:54:57 AM1/2/03
Joanne, Female, 42 (oh my gosh how did that happen, I was only 25
yesterday), Perth, Western Australia

Alma en/of Maarten

Jan 2, 2003, 5:12:33 AM1/2/03

I am Alma de Kok, female, 40, Wielka Wies, Pomorze, Poland. But I am Dutch,
sort of ended up here...

Alma

WIP:
Holland (Lanarte), Dutch Beauty, Delft tile pattern
Plans for 2003: start marbek Nativity

"F.James Cripwell" <bf...@FreeNet.Carleton.CA> wrote in message

> Over the years, I and others, have kept statistics of who we are on

Chip's Mom

Jan 2, 2003, 5:47:21 AM1/2/03
Carol, female, 49, Walkerton, VA, USA

WIP: Just started my 64th sampler on December 31st.

Yggdrasil

Jan 2, 2003, 5:50:05 AM1/2/03
mostly lurker, occasional poster for several years now :-)

Katla ... (37 yo female) from Iceland but currently live in Canberra,
the Australian Capital Territory.

>"F.James Cripwell" <bf...@FreeNet.Carleton.CA> wrote in message
>> Over the years, I and others, have kept statistics of who we are on
>> rctn. Many people find this to be of interest. Let us have another go in
>> 2003. The things I would ask people to list are; name, sex (not s.e.x),
>> age, and where you live, sort of at three levels if appropiate (here in
>North
>> America, this might be town, state or province, and country). Naturally,
>> if you want to go into more detail, please feel free. But I will only
>> keep statistics on the above.
>> I will start things off. Jim Cripwell, male, 77, Ottawa, Ontario,
>> Canada.
>> --
>> Jim Cripwell.
>> Thoughts from a confused philosopher.
>> If a husband speaks in a forest, and his wife does not hear him;
>> Is he still wrong? (And I know the answer is YES!!!)
>

>---

Lynda Wiener

Jan 2, 2003, 5:55:59 AM1/2/03
Lynda W., female, 55 (eek!), perched dab-smack on top of the San
Andreas fault in Daly City, California USA.

"Sometimes I think war is God's way of teaching us geography."
..................Paul Rodriguez.....................................
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

keith clarke

Jan 2, 2003, 6:32:58 AM1/2/03

Carolyn, Sarnia, Ontario Canada
Mostly lurker,

Maureen

Jan 2, 2003, 6:43:59 AM1/2/03
Another lurker coming out to say "Hello! Have some chocolates and coffee with
me?"
Maureen B, a granny of 54 yrs, Fitchburg, Massachusetts ( snowing and quite
cold at present)
Maureen
Nelo solus sapit.

Alda Simpson

Jan 2, 2003, 9:42:22 AM1/2/03
in article auvkqm$14c$1...@freenet9.carleton.ca, F.James Cripwell at
bf...@FreeNet.Carleton.CA wrote on 1/1/03 12:59 PM:

> Over the years, I and others, have kept statistics of who we are on
> rctn. Many people find this to be of interest. Let us have another go in
> 2003. The things I would ask people to list are; name, sex (not s.e.x),
> age, and where you live, sort of at three levels if appropiate (here in North
> America, this might be town, state or province, and country). Naturally,
> if you want to go into more detail, please feel free. But I will only
> keep statistics on the above.
> I will start things off. Jim Cripwell, male, 77, Ottawa, Ontario,
> Canada.
> --
> Jim Cripwell.
> Thoughts from a confused philosopher.
> If a husband speaks in a forest, and his wife does not hear him;
> Is he still wrong? (And I know the answer is YES!!!)

Alda Simpson, female, 51, Laurel, MD, USA

CASin43

Jan 2, 2003, 7:22:34 AM1/2/03
Hi I'm Carol-Ann 57 ( 16 inside) Mummy of 3 and Grandma of 7 and guess what
there's another one coming in July. Only was told last night and I'm so
excited.
Have just finished the Palace of Richmond with Henry VIII and all 6 wives on
28ct cashel. It is fab. I'm letting no.2 grandson Joe take to school to show
his teacher as they are studiing the Tudors this year - am I mad?
I'm in Edgware NW London UK
Carol-Ann
10 miles NW of London England

Unknown

Jan 2, 2003, 7:39:50 AM1/2/03
Deborah T., female, 46, Atlanta, Georgia, USA
(loooooong-time lurker)

Peaches

lou

Jan 2, 2003, 7:44:11 AM1/2/03
Hi Sharon
I am Sally (59 yrs) from New Philadelphia, Ohio

Clare Elliott

Jan 2, 2003, 7:59:41 AM1/2/03
Clare Elliott, female, 29, Gloucestershire, UK

JVTOPAZ

Jan 2, 2003, 8:14:19 AM1/2/03
In article <jvKQ9.20$qc.23...@newssvr12.news.prodigy.com>, "Elizabeth
Bonello" <ebonell...@sbcglobal.net> writes:

>The things I would ask people to list are; name, sex (not s.e.x),
>> age, and where you live, sort of at three levels if appropiate (here in
>North
>> America, this might be town, state or province, and country).

Joan V., Female, 60, Nashville, TN USA

Paul Buttigieg

Jan 2, 2003, 8:20:54 AM1/2/03

Sandy B. Female, 44 - soon to be 45, Cookstown, On Canada

Lucy Boyer

Jan 2, 2003, 8:40:07 AM1/2/03
bf...@FreeNet.Carleton.CA (F.James Cripwell) wrote in message news:<auvkqm$14c$1...@freenet9.carleton.ca>...

> Over the years, I and others, have kept statistics of who we are on
> rctn. Many people find this to be of interest. Let us have another go in
> 2003. The things I would ask people to list are; name, sex (not s.e.x),

> age, and where you live, sort of at three levels if appropiate (here in North
> America, this might be town, state or province, and country).

Lucy, female, 38, Arlington, MA USA

I've been stitching for about 20 years, and I've owned a cross-stitch
store for one year! :^)

Lucy Boyer
Cross Stitch Unlimited
Arlington, MA
www.stitchstash.com

georg

Jan 2, 2003, 8:44:49 AM1/2/03
Dr. Brat wrote:

> Elizabeth who never uses her last name on usenet, female, 40 in 3 days,
> Salem, Massachusetts, USA.

You share my birthday, Elizabeth. I'll be 34. Somewhere upstate, NY.

Oh, and Female.

-georg

Scottish Quilter

Jan 2, 2003, 8:45:54 AM1/2/03
Elma, 63, Glasgow, Scotland
main needlework interests Quilting and Stumpwork
Elma in Glasgow, Scotland, UK
(Remove spex to reply by email)

Scottish Quilter

Jan 2, 2003, 8:48:18 AM1/2/03

Oops! meant to add -----female !

Keith Barber

Jan 2, 2003, 8:56:47 AM1/2/03
Keith, 39, Spokane, WA, USA

--
Keith
ane...@liber-veritas.com

s.e.l.

Jan 2, 2003, 9:13:14 AM1/2/03
Shannon L., female, 31, Keswick/ON/Canada

Shannon L.
--
Keswick ON Canada
NOTE: to reply, remove NOSPAM from email address

Tia Mary-remove nekoluvr to reply

Jan 2, 2003, 9:26:14 AM1/2/03
>bf...@FreeNet.Carleton.CA (F.James Cripwell)

>........ The things I would ask people to list are; name, sex (not s.e.x),
>> age, and where you live, sort of at three levels ........
JIM -- gotta be PC these days -- the term to use is GENDER not sex
:-)))). So, I am:
Tia Mary -- female GENDER (LOL) -- 56 on Sunday (05 Jan) -- Atlanta, GA, USA
CiaoMeow >^;;^<
.

PAX, Tia Mary >^;;^<
Angels can't show their wings on earth but nothing was ever said about their
WHISKERS!!
Nothing is complete without a few cat hairs!
Visit my albums @ http://www.picturetrail.com Username is tiamary (no caps,
no spaces)

Joyce in RSA

Jan 2, 2003, 6:50:38 AM1/2/03
Joyce, 70, female, Redan, Gauteng, South Africa.

"F.James Cripwell" <bf...@FreeNet.Carleton.CA> wrote in message

The things I would ask people to list are; name, sex (not s.e.x),

> age, and where you live, sort of at three levels if appropiate (here in
North

> America, this might be town, state or province, and country). > --
> Jim Cripwell.

Dr. Brat

Jan 2, 2003, 9:48:59 AM1/2/03

Well then, happy birthday to us!

My local LNS has a stitch in on Saturday mornings and we had planned a
holiday party which got postponed. So it's not really my birthday
party, but it will feel that way when I get there!

Elizabeth in Salem, MA

--
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
and expand her sense of actual possibilities. -Adrienne Rich
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~the best revenge is living well~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Susan Hartman/Dirty Linen

Jan 2, 2003, 9:56:49 AM1/2/03

Sue, female, 47, Baltimore, MD, USA

--
Susan Hartman/Dirty Linen
The Magazine of Folk and World Music

EGNeedler

Jan 2, 2003, 10:02:17 AM1/2/03
> The things I would ask people to list are; name, sex (not s.e.x),
>> age, and where you live, sort of at three levels if appropiate (here in
>North
>> America, this might be town, state or province, and country). > --
>> Jim Cripwell.

Eleanor G, female, 74, Wilmington, NC, USA

Anne Tuchscherer

Jan 2, 2003, 10:25:58 AM1/2/03
Anne Tuchscherer, female, 39, Ellicott City, MD, USA

Poetta

Jan 2, 2003, 10:29:29 AM1/2/03
Jennifer, 56 (YIKES!), designer and "administrative assistant" -
Marietta, GA

Jennifer / Poetta

www.LadybugLane.com

Poetta

Jan 2, 2003, 10:31:13 AM1/2/03
OOPS -- and definitely FEMALE!! *sowwy* ...

Jennifer / Poetta

www.LadybugLane.com

Stefania Bressan

Jan 2, 2003, 10:33:31 AM1/2/03
Stefania Bressan, female, 34, Italy

Ciao, Stefania
--
Stefania Bressan (Italy)
http://digilander.libero.it/angolostefania (updated 08/23/2002)

Alan Duke

Jan 2, 2003, 10:32:43 AM1/2/03
Rachel, female, 60 (Today!), Scottsdale, AZ, USA

C Cordell

Jan 2, 2003, 11:01:35 AM1/2/03
Group: rec.crafts.textiles.needlework Date: Wed, Jan 1, 2003, 8:59pm
(MST+7) From: bf...@FreeNet.Carleton.CA (F.James Cripwell)

>          Over the years, I and others, have
> kept statistics of who we are on rctn.

>The things I would ask people to list are;
> name, sex (not s.e.x), age, and where
> you live, sort of at three levels if
> appropiate

>          I will start things off. Jim Cripwell,

> male, 77, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada.

Chris C, female, 65, near Denver, Colorado, USA

Maggie

Jan 2, 2003, 11:23:52 AM1/2/03
Maggie, female, 52, Chicago, Illinois, USA
Maggie
Far NW Chicago Area

Jeri

Jan 2, 2003, 11:18:29 AM1/2/03

"F.James Cripwell" <bf...@FreeNet.Carleton.CA> wrote in message

> Over the years, I and others, have kept statistics of who we are on
> rctn. Many people find this to be of interest. Let us have another go in
> 2003.
<snip>

Jeri, F, 46, Rochester, New York, USA

FireCat

Jan 2, 2003, 11:32:25 AM1/2/03
Hey, right down my 'alley', so to speak (grin). I've been through there
quite often...used to live in WV, and used the interstate to come up here
when we were just visiting.

Sharon in Ohio

"lou" <lou5...@yahoo.net> wrote in message

FireCat

Jan 2, 2003, 11:36:28 AM1/2/03
Happy Birthday, Rachel!

Sharon in Ohio

"Alan Duke" <alan...@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message

Joan Erickson

Jan 2, 2003, 11:33:27 AM1/2/03
"F.James Cripwell" wrote:
> ...statistics of who we are on rctn.
Joan Erickson, 48, Grand Forks, ND, USA
Keep us posted on the results, Jim!
--
Joan

See my first-ever design here:
http://www.HeritageShoppe.com/heritage/temp/joan1.jpg

"Stitch when you are young and poor, frame when you are old and rich."
- Elizabeth's (rctn'r) sister's MIL (Barbara Marr)

It is loading more messages.