OT: A Little Biblical Humor

Susan Hartman/Dirty Linen

Dec 4, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/4/97

This one is actually true, from my Grade 4 & 5 Sunday School class. I
asked the kids what it meant that Jesus was the Lamb of God. They
thought, and they thought....nothing.

Finally, one little girl raised her hand enthusiastically. "Oh!" she
said. "I've got it! Jesus was the child of Mary, right? And Mary had a
little lamb!"

Cracked me up. I couldn't keep a straight face through that one!

--

Susan Hartman/Dirty Linen
The Magazine of Folk and World Music

Dave

Dec 5, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/5/97

How cute!!! Don't think I could've kept a straight face either. Out of
curiosity, just how did you reply to this?

Lori