Congratulations To The Winning Photographers!

Kena Sugrue

Dec 7, 2023, 5:17:16 PM12/7/23
Congratulations to all the nominees and thank you to everyone who participated in the contests throughout the year. Special thanks to the jurors who take time out of their busy schedules to carefully critique these contests and offer feedback; you help photographers around the world improve their craft!

Thérèse Marie Wagner has been joyfully photographing fine art weddings, special events and portraits for over 20 years. Her exquisite imagery and unobtrusive approach have made her one of the most sought-out photojournalistic photographers in the NY-metro area.

Congratulations to the Winning Photographers!
Download https://tlniurl.com/2wIZB7

The winning Film and TV classrooms are from Walden Grove High School, taught by Jorgiana Jake. The jury appreciated the theme of the entries and the creativity of the students. View the winning videos here or see below.

Join millions of creatives worldwide and collaborate by sharing your best photos. We are a community for photographers of all levels, from portraits and travel to lifestyle and landscapes, VIEWBUG is for you. Be inspired, reward and celebrate your creativity.

PRC once again experienced an enthusiastic response from residents across the Commonwealth participating in the Gene Capaldi Lens on Litter Photo Contest, which honors student and adult amateur photographers.

PRC is now accepting entries for its annual photo contest. CLICK HERE TO ENTER The Gene Capaldi Lens on Litter Photo Contest is a statewide photography contest rewarding amateur photographers who snap unusual or eye-catching images of litter across t...

We'll have a Print Offer of all three of the winning prints, with the proceeds of the sales being the prize. (You'll see the winning images at that time.) The Grand Prize Winner, David Jacobs, also wins a week at a luxury condo in Hawaii courtesy of an anonymous reader (to whom many thanks).

I'd like to echo the sentiments expressed in the first two comments, starting with sincere congratulations to the winners. I (very rarely) enter contests, but always with the Zen precept "Expect Nothing!" very much in mind. So I was delighted (and a little relieved) to find my name on the shortlist - a very pleasing achievement in itself.
eebf2c3492