Kay Montclare "Hands On" Needlework Lessons **Complete 8 Vol. Set**

mlz...@hotmail.com

Mar 2, 2011, 8:47:51 PM3/2/11
I have a complete set of 8 binders full of basic instruction in 96
different needlework techniques, with all materials intact and
untouched as published from 1982-1990.

Written by Kay Montclare

© Copyrighted 1990 and Published by Kety-Smith, Inc.
New Orleans, LA 70115 USA

It was donated to our church for a silent auction and valued at $960,
but it just wasn't the right audience for this item. I am looking for
the best offer for this pristine collection to benefit our Merciful
H.E.L.P. pantry that serves hundreds of families in the central
Indiana area.

It is 17 pounds to ship, so I prefer to ship via UPS with the extra
insurance coverage.

Please contact me for more details or pictures.

mamm...@gmail.com

Jul 4, 2012, 10:01:04 AM7/4/12

mamm...@gmail.com

Jul 4, 2012, 9:59:30 AM7/4/12
On Wednesday, March 2, 2011 8:47:51 PM UTC-5, mlz...@hotmail.com wrote:

mamm...@gmail.com

Jul 4, 2012, 10:01:17 AM7/4/12

mamm...@gmail.com

Jul 4, 2012, 9:59:51 AM7/4/12

Karen C in Calif

Jul 4, 2012, 10:19:30 AM7/4/12
mamm...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Wednesday, March 2, 2011 8:47:51 PM UTC-5, mlz...@hotmail.com wrote:

IOW, over a year ago....

COPYRIGHT 2012 -- PERMISSION GIVEN TO POST ON
USENET AND GOOGLE GROUPS NEWSREADER ONLY,
BUT IF FOUND ON TWITTER OR SEW GIRLS, IT HAS
BEEN REPUBLISHED WITHOUT MY PERMISSION WHICH
CONSTITUTES ILLEGAL COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT
--

Karen C - California
Editor/Proofreader www.IntlProofingConsortium.com

Finished 5/14/12 -- Tide View (Dimensions)

WIP: Stitchers Days of Christmas
http://www.crossstitchjoy.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=3865
Nativity from "Countdown to Christmas" book, Oriental Kimono (Janlynn),
MLI The Teacher (gift to the library), Bethany Angel (Marbek)
Retrieved from UFO pile: Marbek's Snow Angel, MLI Farmers Market

www.CFSfacts.org -- where we give you the facts and dispel the myths
(also on Facebook)
Myths, with research cites: http://www.aacfs.org/images/pdfs/myths.pdf

mamm...@gmail.com

Jul 4, 2012, 10:09:40 AM7/4/12
On Wednesday, March 2, 2011 8:47:51 PM UTC-5, mlz...@hotmail.com wrote:
On Wednesday, March 2, 2011 8:47:51 PM UTC-5, mlz...@hotmail.com wrote:
I would love to buy the books Please email me for payment jlso...@gmail.com

cindy

Nov 10, 2020, 1:30:31 AM11/10/20
If you ever have anything like this again, even parts, do let me know

--
For full context, visit https://www.inspirepoint.com/needlework/kay-montclare-hands-on-needlework-lessons-complete-8-vol-85674-.htm

mpperry

Jan 23, 2021, 3:45:06 PM1/23/21
Hi Cindy,
I have a complete set of the Hands On! lessons from 1978 to 1986. Most of my samples of the lessons are included on the pages. The pages are not in good shape after all these years but all the information is there. I would be happy to pass it all on if you are still interested.