DMC Mentor Program

aba...@comcast.net

Sep 23, 2008, 12:27:05 PM9/23/08
I just came across the kit that DMC sent out to its Mentors years
ago. I joined but never actually "mentor-ed", so I was wondering if
anyone would like it. It has four small starter kits, a Mentor pin, a
"Mentor Design Brochure", a Shopper's Checklist for floss and
metallics, and generic business cards for the mentor to fill in their
name, address, phone number, and e-mail address. DMC still has info
about this on its Web site. Does anyone want it? I'll mail it to you
(in the U.S. only, please) if you e-mail your address to me.

Thanks, hope someone will use it.

Audrey
aba...@comcast.net

Barbara