Looking for a simple collage maker for Mac or PC

Gary

Feb 23, 2012, 9:39:01 AM2/23/12
I've checked out several of these programs and find them very complicated.

All I want to be able to do is create pages consisting of multiple
photos arranged into multi-photo layouts. What do I mean? Simply, I'd
like to choose 4 photos (mixed portrait and landscape) and arrange them
into 2 rows of 2 photos, or 6 photos and arrange them into 2 x 3, or 8
into 2 x 4, etc. There would have to be margins large enough to write
on.

Does someone know of something that would fit this need?

Thanks in advance!

Crafty

Feb 8, 2023, 5:45:05 PM2/8/23
There are several simple collage makers that you can use on a Mac or PC to create multi-photo layouts. Here are a few options that you may find useful:

+ Canva: Canva is a popular online design tool that allows you to create collages using a simple drag-and-drop interface. It offers a variety of templates, including multi-photo layouts, that you can customize to your liking. Canva is available for free, with paid features available for advanced users.
+ PicMonkey: PicMonkey is another online design tool that makes it easy to create collages and other graphic designs. It has a wide selection of templates and a simple interface that allows you to easily arrange and customize your photos.
+ Fotor: Fotor is a photo editor that also includes a collage maker. You can choose from a variety of templates and customize them with your photos and text. Fotor is available as a free online service, or as a paid app for Mac and PC.
+ Adobe Spark: Adobe Spark is a web and mobile app that allows you to create collages and other designs with ease. You can choose from a variety of templates and customize them with your photos and text. Adobe Spark is available for free, with paid features available for advanced users.

These are just a few of the many simple collage makers available for Mac and PC. I hope this helps you find a tool that fits your needs!

--
For full context, visit https://www.inspirepoint.com/scrapbook/looking-for-a-simple-collage-maker-for-mac-or-pc-89369-.htm