Ceramic glazes wanted - will pay good money $$$

ARTONTILE

Oct 13, 2003, 2:46:38 PM10/13/03
I am a ceramic artist looking to replenish my stocks of discontinued commercial
glazes. I usually work with 4oz jars but pints or gallons will be very welcome.
Most of the glazes I need are Duncan and a few Ceramichrome.

DUNCAN GLAZES

AN 318 DESERT DRIFT
AR 688 SAND
AR 690 HARVEST LEAF
AR 699 RED JASPAR
AR 702 FROSTED WALNUT
AR 707 PEWTER
AR 709 SMOKY SILVER
AR 712 HONEYNUT
AR 713 CELADON
AR 714 STARFLAME
AR 716 NOVA
AR 728 RED
AR 729 OATMEAL SPICE
AR 730 DIVINITY CHIP
AR 737 OLD PINE
AR 738 MYSTIC BLUE
GL 600BUTTERCUP YELLOW
GL 608 TURQUOISE
GL 628 HAWAIIAN BLUE
GL 646 TAHITI BLUE
GL 661 BASQUE BLUE
GL 750 YELLOW ROSE
GL 756 BLUE CARNATION
GO 118BLUE ORCHID
GO 122 MULBERRY WINE
GO 124 DUSTY BLUE
GO 125 WILLOW
GO 126 MOCHA
GO 128 STEEL GREY
GO 131 INDIAN SUMMER
GO 132 AUTUMN HARVEST
GO 133 SPRING MIST
GO 140 PUEBLO PURPLE
GO 141 SANTA FE SUNSET
GO 143 HACIENDA JADE
RC 208 BRICK RED
S 1108 BLUE IRIS

CERAMICHROME GLAZES

SLG 1 COUNTRY WHEAT
SLG 2 COUNTRY STONE
SLG 3 COUNTRY MALT
SLG 4 COUNTRY BUTTERMILK
SLG 26 COUNTRY JADE
SLG 31 COUNTRY EGGNOG

Thanks.

Abracadabra1*

Jul 10, 2019, 6:44:03 PM7/10/19
replying to ARTONTILE , Abracadabra1* wrote:
If you are still looking for these, I have many of the glazes you want:

> DUNCAN GLAZES

> AR 688 SAND

> AR 707 PEWTER
>
> AR 712 HONEYNUT
> AR 713 CELADON

> AR 729 OATMEAL SPICE

> AR 738 MYSTIC BLUE

> GO 126 MOCHA

> GO 131 INDIAN SUMMER
> GO 132 AUTUMN HARVEST

By the time you look there may also be others from your list.

Please go to my listings on Ebay.
My username is Abracadabra1*

Thank you.

uniqueheadpots

May 20, 2020, 5:00:06 PM5/20/20
I have a heap of discontiued duncan glazes.

--
For full context, visit https://www.inspirepoint.com/pottery/ceramic-glazes-wanted-will-pay-good-money-770-.htm

Aliveclive

Apr 25, 2022, 1:30:24 AM4/25/22
Hi
Do you have a list of the glazes?
I could send you a list of the glazes I am looking for if that works better. Please advise
Thanks,
Clive

clivey

May 26, 2022, 8:45:04 AM5/26/22
Hi Do you have a list of the glazes? I could send you a list of the glazes I am looking for if that works better. Please advise Thanks, Clive

JB

Dec 13, 2023, 4:45:11 PM12/13/23
Still looking? This post is years old so I thought I'd ask