Google Grup tidak lagi mendukung postingan atau langganan Usenet baru. Konten lama masih dapat dilihat.

Derek, Port O Kiln?

446 kali dilihat
Langsung ke pesan pertama yang belum dibaca

Michelle Kerr

belum dibaca,
19 Mei 2002, 22.48.0519/05/02
kepada
Derek I hope you can help me with some info on Port O Kiln. I was given a
Port O Kiln Model 40 which has been a great little worker. It is in need of
some repairs and I was wondering if you know the name of the Japanese
company that took them over. The flame failure unit needs some tlc and the
regulator is a bit old now. Living in the far North West of W.A it is hard
to get parts or know where to look. Hoping you may have some information
that can help me.
Regards from Mitch.

Derek

belum dibaca,
25 Mei 2002, 21.02.0725/05/02
kepada

"Michelle Kerr" <mi...@starwon.com.au> wrote in message

Hi Mitch,
Try contacting Elizabeth Currie at the Roundhouse Pottery

PO Box 1555
Queens Pde
Traralgon Vic 3844
Phone/FAX (03) 5174 2788

She gave me a Melbourne number for the people who originated PortOKiln but
I've mislaid it. She may have info about the Jap company that produces the
kiln now.

A sad story of industrial espionage - almost expect JB002 to get involved -
basically I believe one of the PortOKiln team took the design and specs to
Japan and produced a cheaper model - killing the Aussie company (which now
produces furniture, I believe).

Liz is a nice person and will surely be pleased to help you out if she can.
mention me to her "Derek of Eagle Point" to say hi.

Regards and good luck

Derek

Cee White

belum dibaca,
25 Mei 2002, 05.37.5625/05/02
kepada
Hi, I obtained this info........
Hope it helps............
Dear Catherine,

Port-O-Kiln ceased approximately 3 years ago, however a customer
service operation is still in place, unfortunately they appear not to
have an email address, their Australian telephone number is 61-3-9791
6799.

An alternate supplier is Woodrow Kilns, http://www.kilns.com.au/ (Not
the most awe inspiring site).

Regards