contacting Paper-Cutting Guild of America?

1 view

Ralf Brown

Aug 21, 1994, 3:05:18 PM8/21/94

My mom asked me to track down a phone number or mailing address for the
Paper-Cutting Guild of America. Does anyone on this group know about this
organization?

advTHANKSance.
--
Internet: RA...@CS.CMU.EDU | The University would disclaim this if it knew...
FIDO: Ralf Brown 1:129/26.1 | "Determine that the thing can and shall be done,

VSA...@delphi.com

Aug 22, 1994, 6:57:47 PM8/22/94

The Guild of American Paper Cutters can be reached at:
GAP Harris
514 East Main Street
Annville, PA 17003-1511

Their newsletter is wonderful, and they also sponsor workshops,
trips to museums, et cetera. Although I have not been able to
attend either of them, those who did have said that they were
outstanding.

I hope that this helps!

Regards,
Virginia

Rainbow V 1.02 for Delphi

mhgsciss...@gmail.com

Feb 25, 2017, 4:05:49 PM2/25/17
The website for The Guild of American Papercutters is:
papercutters.org

mhgsciss...@gmail.com

Feb 25, 2017, 4:06:59 PM2/25/17
This is an old address. Go to papercutter.org to get current info.