FREE Craft King catalog

craf...@gate.net

Jan 16, 1995, 8:20:41 AM1/16/95
FREE Craft King catalog. 10,000 items Largest assortment
best pricesfor all your craft needs. We carry Art
Supplies, Miniatures, Plastic Canvas, Music Boxes, Clock
motors, Paint, Brushes, Candlemaking, Stencils, Glues,
Paint Transfers, Pens, Tee Shirts, Caps, Wood Itemsto
paint, Beads, Tools, Jewelry Findings, Rhinestones, Fimo,
Cernit, Sculpey, Conchos, Bandanas, Bridal Supplies,
Ribbon, Wreaths, Hats, Bells, Felt, Pom poms, Chenille,
Styrofoam, Dolls and Doll Parts, Books, Macrame Cord and
Supplies and more.

Send snail mail address by e-mail for free catalog.

NOTE Please respond be e-mail . Post to net can be missed
Thanks
Bill

Caroline Worrall

Jan 20, 1995, 4:01:36 PM1/20/95

Where can I get this catalog?

Nancy Dooley

Jan 23, 1995, 10:40:12 AM1/23/95
In article <D2q2E...@nwpx12.mnet.uswest.com> cwo...@nts.uswc.uswest.com (Caroline Worrall) writes:
>From: cwo...@nts.uswc.uswest.com (Caroline Worrall)
>Subject: Re: FREE Craft King catalog
>Date: Fri, 20 Jan 1995 21:01:36 GMT

>Where can I get this catalog?

Send e-mail (note: e-mail, not a posting for all to see) to:
craf...@gate.net

Nancy Dooley

-- It doesn t do to leave a live Dragon out of your calculations, if you live near him. --J.R.R.
Tolkien

lindape...@gmail.com

Oct 25, 2015, 2:41:54 PM10/25/15
Linda Blankenship 1101 second ave. Unit 1801 surfside beach s.c.

lindape...@gmail.com

Oct 25, 2015, 2:41:54 PM10/25/15

spoo...@gmail.com

Jan 18, 2016, 4:18:05 PM1/18/16
Please send catalog to :
Patti Clifton
480 Ford Creek Rd #6
Gray. Tn. 37615

Thank you, I was a customer in the 80-90's . Always enjoyed good service. My name was McMullen then.

shal...@gmail.com

Jul 11, 2016, 5:10:34 PM7/11/16
What is your full email - I don't want my email spammedd

chris...@gmail.com

Nov 1, 2016, 4:06:47 PM11/1/16
Please send free full a log to: Christ a Bray 3660 n Highland Dr #3 Radisson, WI 54867-7067. THANK YOU.

lane19...@gmail.com

Nov 2, 2016, 10:50:49 PM11/2/16
I would like one of yours catalogs
Angela Wetherhult
628 s Ripley Blvd
Trailer A18
Alpena mi 49707

bran...@scrtc.com

Nov 15, 2016, 3:56:31 PM11/15/16
Please send one of your free. Catalogs to Sheryl Flowers. 11572 Summer Shade Road Summer Shade Ky. 42166 Thanks

merri...@gmail.com

Jan 17, 2017, 12:28:09 PM1/17/17
Please send free catalog to Merri Dickinson 1417 plantation Cr #2107 plant city,fl 33566

faed...@gmail.com

Feb 1, 2018, 8:43:43 PM2/1/18
Fae Damon
460 S. Ottawa St.
Joliet,IL 60436

burle...@gmail.com

Feb 16, 2018, 5:02:16 AM2/16/18
Can I get acatalog

green...@bethel.k12.ct.us

Sep 16, 2018, 6:34:24 PM9/16/18
On Monday, January 16, 1995 at 8:20:41 AM UTC-5, craf...@gate.net wrote:
M. Greenfield
41 Sleepy Hollow Drive
Danbury, CT 06810

parsons...@rocketmail.com

May 10, 2019, 12:45:15 PM5/10/19
Please send me a catalog to 2888 Vaughn Summit Rd Luray Va 22835
Thank You