Any Home Shop Machinist in San Francisco?

rodjava

Dec 16, 2006, 12:21:43 PM12/16/06
I would like to network with any HSM, home shop machinist, in San
Francisco or nearby to share ideas, suggestions and advise. I'm a Home
shop cabinet/woodworker with a new interest in working with metal.

Any clubs or informal gathering or meetings for us city boys?

Thanks in advance,
Rod

Bob

Dec 16, 2006, 4:34:14 PM12/16/06

Check out: http://www.techshop.ws/

machines, place to work, classes, and fellow travelers

Regards,

Bob

engin...@aol.com

Dec 16, 2006, 6:57:01 PM12/16/06
THe South Bay Metalworkers club meets at the techshop but is not
otherwise connected with it.
It meets once a month and members bring projects that they have been
working on to show and tell.

For more info:

To join:

Engineman

Jim Stewart

Dec 18, 2006, 2:36:45 PM12/18/06
rodjava wrote:

Strongly suggest you visit these guys at
one of their meetings. Incredible talent...

http://www.baemclub.com/

Harry

Nov 24, 2021, 2:18:06 AM11/24/21
replying to rodjava, Harry wrote:
I am in San Francisco. Home machine shop. Www.A1 sew.com

--
for full context, visit https://www.polytechforum.com/metalworking/any-home-shop-machinist-in-san-francisco-27139-.htm