Craftsman Pop Rivet gun?`

Gunner Asch

Mar 13, 2012, 2:15:28 PM3/13/12
I picked up ($1) what I believe to be a Craftsman pop rivet gun at a
second hand shop the other day..and am unable to make it work...(hence
the $1)

It appears to be some sort of air/hydraulic unit

Markings: Pat. Pending, Sears (in a small box inside a larger one
Craftsman (R) and below it;
_9 7478 (J) Made in USA

Pictures here:

https://picasaweb.google.com/104042282269066802602/WhatIsIt#

Im totally unable to find any information of this unit.

Is this "gun" supposed to be filled with oil? The trigger mechanism I
believe is attached to a pump and the round button in the center of the
device below the "action" is probably a release valve that bleeds off
the fluid.

There are a number of O rings that I believe seals the unit.

It was interesting and I splurged a dollar on it.

Anyone seen one before? Any ideas on its operation?
Any ideas on how to fill it..and with what/how much?

Gunner

--
"The danger to America is not Barack Obama but a citizenry
capable of entrusting a man like him with the Presidency.

Lawrence Glickman

Mar 13, 2012, 3:57:57 PM3/13/12
On Tue, 13 Mar 2012 11:15:28 -0700, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>I picked up ($1) what I believe to be a Craftsman pop rivet gun at a
>second hand shop the other day..and am unable to make it work...(hence
>the $1)
>
>It appears to be some sort of air/hydraulic unit
>
>Markings: Pat. Pending, Sears (in a small box inside a larger one
>Craftsman (R) and below it;
>_9 7478 (J) Made in USA
>
>Pictures here:
>
>https://picasaweb.google.com/104042282269066802602/WhatIsIt#

I have this exact unit, except mine is in New condition. It is
hydraulic. Takes a few pumps of the handle to snap off the rivet. It
comes with different size tips for different size rivets.

Lg

Lawrence Glickman

Mar 13, 2012, 4:29:09 PM3/13/12
On Tue, 13 Mar 2012 14:57:57 -0500, Lawrence Glickman
<Lawrence...@comcast.net> wrote:

>On Tue, 13 Mar 2012 11:15:28 -0700, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
>wrote:
>
>>I picked up ($1) what I believe to be a Craftsman pop rivet gun at a
>>second hand shop the other day..and am unable to make it work...(hence
>>the $1)
>>
>>It appears to be some sort of air/hydraulic unit
>>
>>Markings: Pat. Pending, Sears (in a small box inside a larger one
>>Craftsman (R) and below it;
>>_9 7478 (J) Made in USA
>>
>>Pictures here:
>>
>>https://picasaweb.google.com/104042282269066802602/WhatIsIt#
>
>I have this exact unit, except mine is in New condition. It is
>hydraulic. Takes a few pumps of the handle to snap off the rivet. It
>comes with different size tips for different size rivets.

On that same note, I have a nice pneumatic rivet gun, and a handheld
also (mechanical advantage). With quite a selection of tips and
hardware.

Gunner Asch

Mar 13, 2012, 7:43:11 PM3/13/12
<Lawrence...@comcast.net> wrote:

>On Tue, 13 Mar 2012 11:15:28 -0700, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
>wrote:
>
>>I picked up ($1) what I believe to be a Craftsman pop rivet gun at a
>>second hand shop the other day..and am unable to make it work...(hence
>>the $1)
>>
>>It appears to be some sort of air/hydraulic unit
>>
>>Markings: Pat. Pending, Sears (in a small box inside a larger one
>>Craftsman (R) and below it;
>>_9 7478 (J) Made in USA
>>
>>Pictures here:
>>
>>https://picasaweb.google.com/104042282269066802602/WhatIsIt#
>
>I have this exact unit, except mine is in New condition. It is
>hydraulic. Takes a few pumps of the handle to snap off the rivet. It
>comes with different size tips for different size rivets.
>
>Lg

Thanks! Where and what is it filled with?

Gunner

>>Im totally unable to find any information of this unit.
>>
>>Is this "gun" supposed to be filled with oil? The trigger mechanism I
>>believe is attached to a pump and the round button in the center of the
>>device below the "action" is probably a release valve that bleeds off
>>the fluid.
>>
>>There are a number of O rings that I believe seals the unit.
>>
>>It was interesting and I splurged a dollar on it.
>>
>>Anyone seen one before? Any ideas on its operation?
>>Any ideas on how to fill it..and with what/how much?
>>
>>Gunner

de...@dudu.org

Mar 13, 2012, 7:55:33 PM3/13/12
wrote:

>I picked up ($1) what I believe to be a Craftsman pop rivet gun at a
>second hand shop the other day..and am unable to make it work...(hence
>the $1)
>
>It appears to be some sort of air/hydraulic unit
>
>Markings: Pat. Pending, Sears (in a small box inside a larger one
>Craftsman (R) and below it;
>_9 7478 (J) Made in USA
>
>Pictures here:
>
>https://picasaweb.google.com/104042282269066802602/WhatIsIt#
>

>Im totally unable to find any information of this unit.
>
>Is this "gun" supposed to be filled with oil? The trigger mechanism I
>believe is attached to a pump and the round button in the center of the
>device below the "action" is probably a release valve that bleeds off
>the fluid.
>
>There are a number of O rings that I believe seals the unit.
>
>It was interesting and I splurged a dollar on it.
>
>Anyone seen one before? Any ideas on its operation?
>Any ideas on how to fill it..and with what/how much?

Load that baby up, place it up against your forehead, and pull the
trigger.

>Gunner

Lawrence Glickman

Mar 13, 2012, 8:40:04 PM3/13/12
On Tue, 13 Mar 2012 16:43:11 -0700, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>On Tue, 13 Mar 2012 14:57:57 -0500, Lawrence Glickman
><Lawrence...@comcast.net> wrote:
>
>>On Tue, 13 Mar 2012 11:15:28 -0700, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
>>wrote:
>>
>>>I picked up ($1) what I believe to be a Craftsman pop rivet gun at a
>>>second hand shop the other day..and am unable to make it work...(hence
>>>the $1)
>>>
>>>It appears to be some sort of air/hydraulic unit
>>>
>>>Markings: Pat. Pending, Sears (in a small box inside a larger one
>>>Craftsman (R) and below it;
>>>_9 7478 (J) Made in USA
>>>
>>>Pictures here:
>>>
>>>https://picasaweb.google.com/104042282269066802602/WhatIsIt#
>>
>>I have this exact unit, except mine is in New condition. It is
>>hydraulic. Takes a few pumps of the handle to snap off the rivet. It
>>comes with different size tips for different size rivets.
>>
>>Lg
>
>Thanks! Where and what is it filled with?

hydraulic oil like the stuff that goes in a floor jack?
Access port? White plastic stopper on side. I haven't had mine off,
ever. But that's got to be the fill port.

Pop rivets are The Bomb.

Lg
ghetto dweller

rbowman

Mar 13, 2012, 10:04:55 PM3/13/12
Lawrence Glickman wrote:

> Pop rivets are The Bomb.

Why hydraulic? I've used manual models and pneumatic, but hydraulic seems
like overkill for any pop rivet I've run into. Even with rivnuts, I've only
used manual tools. I've used Greenlee hydraulic tools for chassis punches,
but pulling a 3 1/4" punch through a panel is a little more work.

Gunner Asch

Mar 13, 2012, 11:56:57 PM3/13/12
<Lawrence...@comcast.net> wrote:

>>It appears to be some sort of air/hydraulic unit
>>
>>Markings: Pat. Pending, Sears (in a small box inside a larger one
>>Craftsman (R) and below it;
>>_9 7478 (J) Made in USA
>>
>>Pictures here:
>>
>>https://picasaweb.google.com/104042282269066802602/WhatIsIt#
>
>I have this exact unit, except mine is in New condition. It is
>hydraulic. Takes a few pumps of the handle to snap off the rivet. It
>comes with different size tips for different size rivets.
>
>Lg

Thanks Larry. I filled the ass end of mine with hydraulic fluid and it
indeed did suck up a rivet, but evidently the seals are leaking
internally so it wouldnt pop off the shank and it took some pumping to
get it to suck up. I figured out how it works, and when I have a bit
of spare time, Ill replace the easy O rings and retry it. If I have to
reseal the pump..Im going to have to drill out all the rivets holding it
together and replace the seals, then bolt the critter back together
again.

When the shank pops off..where does it go? It appears to stay in the
jaws, until you hit the release buttton and then fall out of the working
end. Is that correct?

Steve W.

Mar 14, 2012, 12:26:40 AM3/14/12
Try pulling a few thousand a day and then come back and ask, Why hydraulic?

--
Steve W.

Lawrence Glickman

Mar 14, 2012, 12:45:11 AM3/14/12
On Tue, 13 Mar 2012 20:56:57 -0700, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>On Tue, 13 Mar 2012 14:57:57 -0500, Lawrence Glickman
><Lawrence...@comcast.net> wrote:
>

>>>It appears to be some sort of air/hydraulic unit
>>>
>>>Markings: Pat. Pending, Sears (in a small box inside a larger one
>>>Craftsman (R) and below it;
>>>_9 7478 (J) Made in USA
>>>
>>>Pictures here:
>>>
>>>https://picasaweb.google.com/104042282269066802602/WhatIsIt#
>>
>>I have this exact unit, except mine is in New condition. It is
>>hydraulic. Takes a few pumps of the handle to snap off the rivet. It
>>comes with different size tips for different size rivets.
>>
>>Lg
>
>Thanks Larry. I filled the ass end of mine with hydraulic fluid and it
>indeed did suck up a rivet, but evidently the seals are leaking
>internally so it wouldnt pop off the shank and it took some pumping to
>get it to suck up. I figured out how it works, and when I have a bit
>of spare time, Ill replace the easy O rings and retry it. If I have to
>reseal the pump..Im going to have to drill out all the rivets holding it
>together and replace the seals, then bolt the critter back together
>again.
>
>When the shank pops off..where does it go?

You just catch it with your hand or let it fall on the floor. But
until you allow it to be released from the gun, it stays in the gun.
To release the snapped off rivet mandrel you have to push in and Hold
the metal button on the side of the unit. Then the internals jaws
that bite into the mandrel return to Start position, freeing the
snapped off rivet mandrel to be extracted.

> It appears to stay in the
>jaws, until you hit the release buttton and then fall out of the working
>end. Is that correct?

Yes that is exactly correct. The detached mandrel (from the rivet)
stays in the jaws of the device until you release the pressure of the
jaws and allow them to return to the Start position, wherein you can
insert a New mandrel/rivet. The return to Start position seems to be
controlled by some kind of spring, as long as you hold in the Metal
Button on the side of the unit.

>Gunner

Lawrence Glickman

Mar 14, 2012, 1:14:19 AM3/14/12
wrote:

>On Tue, 13 Mar 2012 14:57:57 -0500, Lawrence Glickman
><Lawrence...@comcast.net> wrote:
>

>>>It appears to be some sort of air/hydraulic unit
>>>
>>>Markings: Pat. Pending, Sears (in a small box inside a larger one
>>>Craftsman (R) and below it;
>>>_9 7478 (J) Made in USA
>>>
>>>Pictures here:
>>>
>>>https://picasaweb.google.com/104042282269066802602/WhatIsIt#
>>
>>I have this exact unit, except mine is in New condition. It is
>>hydraulic. Takes a few pumps of the handle to snap off the rivet. It
>>comes with different size tips for different size rivets.
>>
>>Lg
>
>Thanks Larry. I filled the ass end of mine with hydraulic fluid and it
>indeed did suck up a rivet, but evidently the seals are leaking
>internally so it wouldnt pop off the shank and it took some pumping to
>get it to suck up. I figured out how it works, and when I have a bit
>of spare time, Ill replace the easy O rings and retry it. If I have to
>reseal the pump..Im going to have to drill out all the rivets holding it
>together and replace the seals, then bolt the critter back together
>again.
>
>When the shank pops off..where does it go?

You just catch it with your hand or let it fall on the floor. But
until you allow it to be released from the gun, it stays in the gun.
To release the snapped off rivet mandrel you have to push in and Hold
the metal button on the side of the unit. Then the internals jaws
that bite into the mandrel return to Start position, freeing the
snapped off rivet mandrel to be extracted.

> It appears to stay in the
>jaws, until you hit the release buttton and then fall out of the working
>end. Is that correct?

Yes that is exactly correct. The detached mandrel (from the rivet)
stays in the jaws of the device until you release the pressure of the
jaws and allow them to return to the Start position, wherein you can
insert a New mandrel/rivet. The return to Start position seems to be
controlled by some kind of spring, as long as you hold in the Metal
Button on the side of the unit.

ONE MORE THING I FORGOT TO TELL YOU:

In some instances, if you use a rivet that is too long for the
materials you are attaching to eachother, you will find that the
"stroke" of the grippers jaws are not long enough to snap off the
rivet mandrel.

In that case, push release button (metal) on side of gun and allow the
gun to move FORWARD on the mandrel to get a "new grip." Now start
squeezing/pumping the device again and 'BANG' now the mandrel snaps
off.

Lg

Richard

Mar 14, 2012, 11:16:41 AM3/14/12
Wouldn't even dream of it. That's a job for pneumatics!

And - while I can pull 3/16 aluminum with a normal hand tool,
3/16 steel won't go without air.

Maybe this hydraulic unit can pull them?

Stanley Schaefer

Mar 14, 2012, 12:35:46 PM3/14/12
On Mar 13, 12:15 pm, Gunner Asch <gunnera...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I picked up ($1) what I believe to be a Craftsman pop rivet gun at a
> second hand shop the other day..and am unable to make it work...(hence
> the $1)
>
> It appears to be some sort of air/hydraulic unit
>
> Markings:  Pat. Pending, Sears (in a small box inside a larger one
> Craftsman (R) and below it;
> _9 7478 (J) Made in USA
>
> Pictures here:
>
> https://picasaweb.google.com/104042282269066802602/WhatIsIt#
>
> Im totally unable to find any information of this unit.
>
> Is this "gun" supposed to be filled with oil?  The trigger mechanism I
> believe is attached to a pump and the round button in the center of the
> device below the "action" is probably a release valve that bleeds off
> the fluid.
>
> There are a number of O rings that I believe seals the unit.
>
> It was interesting and I splurged a dollar on it.
>
> Anyone seen one before?  Any ideas on its operation?
> Any ideas on how to fill it..and with what/how much?
>
> Gunner

I went looking to see what was out there these days, I'd seen that
particular model for sale in the dusty past but never had one. It's
either homeowner mechanical or air/hydraulic commercial these days,
not much in-between. I did find one guy that said he had one like
that in the service for working on aircraft, said that bozos would
pump the units until the seals failed, bet that's the problem with
yours. One current hand-operated hydraulic unit that doesn't resemble
that one at all runs $300. Probably the reason that that model isn't
made anymore is the bozo factor.

Did you get any other "nozzles" for other sized rivets with it? Just
wondering what range of rivets it would pull was. If it would pull
1/4", that would fix a lot of power locks and regulators in car
doors. The mechanical ones for that size are really big and hardly
handy.

Stan

Gunner Asch

Mar 14, 2012, 1:42:56 PM3/14/12
On Tue, 13 Mar 2012 19:40:04 -0500, Lawrence Glickman
<Lawrence...@comcast.net> wrote:

>On Tue, 13 Mar 2012 16:43:11 -0700, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
>wrote:
>
>>On Tue, 13 Mar 2012 14:57:57 -0500, Lawrence Glickman
>><Lawrence...@comcast.net> wrote:

>>>I have this exact unit, except mine is in New condition. It is
>>>hydraulic. Takes a few pumps of the handle to snap off the rivet. It
>>>comes with different size tips for different size rivets.
>>>
>>>Lg
>>
>>Thanks! Where and what is it filled with?
>
>hydraulic oil like the stuff that goes in a floor jack?
>Access port? White plastic stopper on side. I haven't had mine off,
>ever. But that's got to be the fill port.

There is a white plastic something in the front of the receiver under
the "barrel"..but I dont think thats the fill port. In fact...mine
started breaking when I tried to remove it..so I simply unscrewed the
ass end and added a shotglass full of DTE Lite, closed it up and then
started pumping the handle. Worked fine..though the seals are bad.

Dont pull that plug!

Gunner

>Pop rivets are The Bomb.
>
>Lg
>ghetto dweller
>

>>Gunner

Gunner Asch

Mar 14, 2012, 1:55:43 PM3/14/12
On Tue, 13 Mar 2012 23:45:11 -0500, Lawrence Glickman
That will help account for the mandrels nicely. Ive seen more than one
"issue" develop when the mandels popped loose and got into electricals
and delicate mechanicals through some of the damnedest small openings.
Ive gotten the habit of counting rivets installed and shanks recovered,
since I had one get into a 480 3ph powersupply in a CNC lathe I had
just done an upgrade on. Got sorta sparkly when I turned the big switch
on....<G>

Fortunately..it only blew 2 fuses..$11 each....sigh..

Many many thanks!

Gunner Asch

Mar 14, 2012, 1:57:32 PM3/14/12
On Wed, 14 Mar 2012 00:14:19 -0500, Lawrence Glickman
Ayup..pretty much standard procedure for just about any pop tool.
Thanks!!

Gunner Asch

Mar 14, 2012, 2:12:05 PM3/14/12
More than likely it simply didnt get used much and the seals hardened up
and started to crack. Ive got quite a few various seals (20,000?) and
Ill figure out whats the best material to use, Bunta, Urethane, etc etc

>Did you get any other "nozzles" for other sized rivets with it? Just
>wondering what range of rivets it would pull was. If it would pull
>1/4", that would fix a lot of power locks and regulators in car
>doors. The mechanical ones for that size are really big and hardly
>handy.

This goes up to 1/8" and there is one nozzle that is the next size
smaller..so its not used for big stuff.

Ive got one of the big assed "post hole digger" "guns" for the big
rivets..but hardly use it and only have a handful of rivets to fit.
Emhart I think...Id have to go dig it out.
One similar to this..kinda sorta

http://www.ebay.com/itm/23-Heavy-Duty-Hand-Squeeze-Pop-up-Rivets-Gun-Tool-Riveter-1-8-to-1-4-Rivets-/220947740400

Mine is some industrial US unit...was listed at $340 new and picked it
up in a swap meet for $8

>Stan

Lawrence Glickman

Mar 14, 2012, 3:20:35 PM3/14/12
On Wed, 14 Mar 2012 10:55:43 -0700, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>That will help account for the mandrels nicely. Ive seen more than one
>"issue" develop when the mandels popped loose and got into electricals
>and delicate mechanicals through some of the damnedest small openings.
>Ive gotten the habit of counting rivets installed and shanks recovered,
>since I had one get into a 480 3ph powersupply in a CNC lathe I had
>just done an upgrade on. Got sorta sparkly when I turned the big switch
>on....<G>
>
>Fortunately..it only blew 2 fuses..$11 each....sigh..
>
>Many many thanks!
>
>Gunner

De Nada

Lg

Gunner Asch

Mar 14, 2012, 3:58:40 PM3/14/12
On Wed, 14 Mar 2012 00:26:40 -0400, "Steve W." <csr...@NOTyahoo.com>
wrote:
Indeed. A gazillion years ago, I worked for the Dell Quay Dory Company
as a glass gunner....but they also made aluminum boats..and Ive spent
more time than I care to remember...sticking in pop rivit after pop
rivet...thousands of them....my wrists still pain me when I think about
that job.

aldop...@gmail.com

Apr 16, 2018, 6:28:00 PM4/16/18
Someone on Ebay is selling an instruction booklet for Craftsman 7478 hydraulic hand riveter:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Sears-Craftsman-Hydraulic-Riveter-7478-Manual/152853335992?hash=item2396c4cfb8:g:1JAAAOSw3ZtaTnNM

dca...@krl.org

Apr 16, 2018, 9:08:32 PM4/16/18
I have some stainless pop rivets I bought for some reason. They are a bit bigger than the usual 1/8 inch aluminium rivets. They might be 3/16th dia. I do not have a hydraulic puller, and managed to use the stainless pop rivets anyway. But a hydraulic puller would be nice if one was using very many.

Dan

Gunner Asch

Apr 17, 2018, 10:28:47 AM4/17/18
The air and hydraulic tools for pop rivits are cheap enough and will
really...really save wear and tear on your arms, shoulders and hands.

I have a Neiko...but didnt pay anywhere near this price.....

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1-4-Pneumatic-Air-Riveter-Pop-Rivet-Gun-3-32-1-8-5-32-3-16-1-4-Nose/252798064840?hash=item3adbf058c8:g:GI8AAOSw8A1aZefa

A standard hand riveter for 1/4" rivets (and the smaller ones as well)
"Klic Fast"
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Marson-Rivet-Gun-Kit-39001-NEW/391958078564?epid=1201715142&hash=item5b4285a464:g:Qp0AAOSwOvhaucZ2

https://www.ebay.com/p/Marson-Fastener-Big-Daddy-Riveter-39010/1501732955?iid=132576888860

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Pop-Rivet-Gun-Manual-Hand-Riveter-Heavy-Duty-Tool-Repair-40-Rivets-4-Nosepiece/182478797131?_trkparms=aid%3D555017%26algo%3DPL.CASSINI%26ao%3D2%26asc%3D20150817211623%26meid%3D98f3660add4c4ebfb4e4ba5417f3c77c%26pid%3D100505%26rk%3D1%26rkt%3D1%26%26itm%3D182478797131&_trksid=p2045573.c100505.m3226

This is the big one that Harbor Freight also sells. Works well.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Heavy-Duty-Pop-Hand-Riveter-Gun-One-Way-Industrial-1-8-5-32-3-16-7-32-1-4-NEW/263265683342?hash=item3d4bdb878e:g:xWIAAOSwsEpakMpy

Ive also got at least 4 more of the standard Pop Rivet tools..most are
good 1/8"-

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Rivet-Gun-by-POP-Vintage-Collectors-item/141906509628?hash=item210a497f3c:g:qGwAAOSwuAVWxLpP

Etc etc.

When used properly..and for the right sorts of work...invaluable. When
used on the wrong sorts of work...dangerous and unreliable

---

Steve W.

Apr 17, 2018, 10:46:37 PM4/17/18
Gunner Asch wrote:
> On Mon, 16 Apr 2018 18:08:29 -0700 (PDT), "dca...@krl.org"
> <dca...@krl.org> wrote:

>>> Why hydraulic? I've used manual models and pneumatic, but
>>> hydraulic seems like overkill for any pop rivet I've run into.
>>> Even with rivnuts, I've only used manual tools. I've used
>>> Greenlee hydraulic tools for chassis punches, but pulling a 3
>>> 1/4" punch through a panel is a little more work.
>> I have some stainless pop rivets I bought for some reason. They
>> are a bit bigger than the usual 1/8 inch aluminium rivets. They
>> might be 3/16th dia. I do not have a hydraulic puller, and
>> managed to use the stainless pop rivets anyway. But a hydraulic
>> puller would be nice if one was using very many.
>>
>> Dan
>
> The air and hydraulic tools for pop rivits are cheap enough and will
> really...really save wear and tear on your arms, shoulders and hands.
>

> I have a Neiko...but didnt pay anywhere near this price.....

> A standard hand riveter for 1/4" rivets (and the smaller ones as
> well) "Klic Fast"

> This is the big one that Harbor Freight also sells. Works well.

> Ive also got at least 4 more of the standard Pop Rivet tools..most
> are good 1/8"-

> Etc etc.
>
> When used properly..and for the right sorts of work...invaluable.
> When used on the wrong sorts of work...dangerous and unreliable

> software. https://www.avast.com/antivirus

I've used a bunch of different ones over the years. Back in the past a
lot of snowmobiles and tracks were put together with them. Air/Hydro
made it so much easier to pull those 3/16" stainless rivets... Or get
muscle cramps using a manual gun..

I have one of the HF units, Seems to work as well as a few others I've
used. But it's collecting dust at the moment.

--
Steve W.

carpenter

Jul 20, 2019, 12:18:04 AM7/20/19
replying to Lawrence Glickman, carpenter wrote:
Does anyone have the manual for this tool, or know how to add hydraulic fluid?

--
for full context, visit https://www.polytechforum.com/metalworking/craftsman-pop-rivet-gun-539034-.htm

Airboss18

Oct 20, 2021, 2:18:06 PM10/20/21
replying to Lawrence Glickman, Airboss18 wrote:
Where is this white plastic stopper? Mine has nothing on the side except the
return lever for the piston.