Re: Republicans vote against medals to Capitol Police Who Shoot Unarmed Women

evian

Dec 28, 2021, 6:20:04 AM12/28/21
In article <souqvt$7ii$3...@dont-email.me>
Gronk <inva...@invalid.invalid> wrote:

> Klaus Schadenfreude wrote:
> > On Fri, 3 Dec 2021 23:49:39 -0700, Gronk <inva...@invalid.invalid>
> > wrote:
> >
> >> And?
> >

> > You want MORE Democrat Stupidity?
> >
> > NOT A PROBLEM!!!!
>

> https://www.assholes.com/

San Francisco police chief says restaurant's refusal of service
to on-duty officers was upsetting and a disappointment

(CNN)San Francisco Police Chief William Scott said Tuesday that
an incident last week when police officers were refused service
at a local restaurant was "upsetting" and a disappointment.

Scott praised the officers' professionalism at the Hilda and
Jesse restaurant in the city's North Beach neighborhood Friday
when three uniformed, on-duty officers were asked to leave
because employees were uneasy about their service weapons.

"We wear uniforms but we're all humans," Scott told CNN's
Michael Smerconish. "We get things done to us and said to us
that are hurtful, but we have to rise above it and be
professional. That's what these officers did."

In a since-deleted post reported by local media, the
restaurant's social media account stated that staff felt
"uncomfortable with the presence of their multiple weapons" and
the officers were asked to leave.

Bunch of pussies.