Right-Wing Nutjob

1 view

Cliff

Jul 2, 2009, 4:47:06 AM7/2/09
http://blogs.houstonpress.com/hairballs/2009/07/bush_ellington_field_plane.php
[
Not all conservatives are "nutjobs," obviously, but Debbie Schlussel is. The Ann
Coulter-wannabe spouts nonsense pretty much full-time, and she has a new cause:
President Obama has ordered officials at Ellington Field to paint over the "LT G
W BUSH" from the F-102 that sits outside the field's gates.

Knowing what we know about Bush's time in the Texas Air National Guard's
Ellington unit, we always thought it was kind of funny that they were honoring
him, but what the hell. Schlussel, however, is outraged that the name is gone.
... Schlussel hilariously notes she's no friend of Bush due to, among other
things, "his endless pandering to Islam."
]

Too_Many_Tools

Jul 2, 2009, 8:24:34 AM7/2/09
On Jul 2, 3:47 am, Cliff <Clhupr...@aol.com> wrote:
>  http://blogs.houstonpress.com/hairballs/2009/07/bush_ellington_field_...

> [
> Not all conservatives are "nutjobs," obviously, but Debbie Schlussel is. The Ann
> Coulter-wannabe spouts nonsense pretty much full-time, and she has a new cause:
> President Obama has ordered officials at Ellington Field to paint over the "LT G
> W BUSH" from the F-102 that sits outside the field's gates.
>
> Knowing what we know about Bush's time in the Texas Air National Guard's
> Ellington unit, we always thought it was kind of funny that they were honoring
> him, but what the hell. Schlussel, however, is outraged that the name is gone.
> ... Schlussel hilariously notes she's no friend of Bush due to, among other
> things, "his endless pandering to Islam."
> ]

I think a good argument can be made that anyone still supporting
George Bush after Katrina is a borderline nutjob.

TMT

Tim

Jul 2, 2009, 9:07:45 AM7/2/09

"Cliff" <Clhu...@aol.com> wrote in message

Cliff you are such a dumb ass. You must live in a hole somewhere, because no
one will talk to you.

Have you at least tried professional help?

edi...@netpath.net

Jul 2, 2009, 9:44:04 AM7/2/09
On Jul 2, 8:24 am, Too_Many_Tools <too_many_to...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> I think a good argument can be made that anyone still supporting
> George Bush after Katrina is a borderline nutjob.

Why? Because he saw it as what it was - a CITY's mess by CITY
officials allowing construction below sea level on a sea front in a
hurricane zone, and a CITY's role to pick up the pieces after rather
than a president being some sort of national mayor for a failed city
in which 1/4 of its cops didn't turn out during Katrina because they
were "ghost employees" and other cops were videotaped looting?

http://www.Internet-Gun-Show.com - your source for hard-to-find stuff!

Gerald Abrahamson

Jul 2, 2009, 2:18:19 PM7/2/09
On Thu, 2 Jul 2009 06:44:04 -0700 (PDT),
"edi...@netpath.net" <edi...@netpath.net> wrote:

>On Jul 2, 8:24�am, Too_Many_Tools <too_many_to...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>> I think a good argument can be made that anyone still supporting
>> George Bush after Katrina is a borderline nutjob.
>
>Why? Because he saw it as what it was - a CITY's mess by CITY
>officials allowing construction below sea level on a sea front in a
>hurricane zone, and a CITY's role to pick up the pieces after rather
>than a president being some sort of national mayor for a failed city
>in which 1/4 of its cops didn't turn out during Katrina because they
>were "ghost employees" and other cops were videotaped looting?

It wasn't a problem *until* GWB. The US has owned the entire
area for more than 200 years before 2005, and the city of
New Orleans existed before the US bought the Louisiana
Territory. So, what changed between 2004 and 2005 to
suddenly shift the responsibility of protecting cities
within the continental US from the federal govt to the city?
On 9/11, people living in the US attacked and damaged cities
in the US. Therefore, 9/11 was the cities' fault because the
cities were not prepared to prevent those disasters.

We don't hear you claiming:

1. CA/OR/WA/AK should be responsible for earthquakes or
tsunamis or volcanos or sinkholes,

2. all Gulf or East coast states should be responsible for
hurricanes or or flooding or sinkholes,

3. inland states should be responsible for tornados or
volcanos or flooding or sinkholes.

Ted "I survived Chappaquiddick" Kennedy

Jul 2, 2009, 2:39:51 PM7/2/09

One major difference is that New Orleans, unlike most other areas hit
by hurricanes, is below sea level.

That ANYONE would be stupid enough to live near the coast below sea
level is beyond me, but I digress.

Perhaps the reason New Orleans/Katrina was different than past
hurricane incidents was due to the relative intelligence of the voters/
population. It's not like the residents weren't warned that Katrina
was coming...

Foff

Jul 2, 2009, 3:37:22 PM7/2/09
On Jul 2, 2:39 pm, "Ted \"I survived Chappaquiddick\" Kennedy"

For decades now, plenty of Americans have known major hurricanes were
coming their way, but chose to ride out the storm for whatever reason
- some got lucky and some did not. Most who stayed in N.O. when
Katrina hit were simply dirt poor and had no means to evacuate, but
that fact never stops some folks from making their idiotic racist
inferences about the intelligence of those who just could not help
themselves.

Poetic Justice

Jul 2, 2009, 3:45:34 PM7/2/09

their own Government in New Orleans was complicit in their demise,
"(School Bus)Ray Nagin" was incompetent and then the dolts elected that
idiot again. You can twisty up like a PRETZEL making excuses... but it
all comes right back to the fact that it is a city of the terminally stupid.

Calif Bill

Jul 2, 2009, 4:53:57 PM7/2/09

"Poetic Justice" <Poetic...@talk-n-dog.com> wrote in message

I was down there for Habitat for Humanity when the next election was raging.
A local, told us when we asked about Nagin. What could he do, he was only
mayor for 3 years before. Stupid people that want the rest of us to bail
them out. We sent lots of money to NOLA to fix levees before the storm.
They spent it. On other things.

RBnDFW

Jul 2, 2009, 5:21:44 PM7/2/09
Gerald Abrahamson wrote:
> On Thu, 2 Jul 2009 06:44:04 -0700 (PDT),
> "edi...@netpath.net" <edi...@netpath.net> wrote:
>
>> On Jul 2, 8:24 am, Too_Many_Tools <too_many_to...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>> I think a good argument can be made that anyone still supporting
>>> George Bush after Katrina is a borderline nutjob.
>> Why? Because he saw it as what it was - a CITY's mess by CITY
>> officials allowing construction below sea level on a sea front in a
>> hurricane zone, and a CITY's role to pick up the pieces after rather
>> than a president being some sort of national mayor for a failed city
>> in which 1/4 of its cops didn't turn out during Katrina because they
>> were "ghost employees" and other cops were videotaped looting?
>
> It wasn't a problem *until* GWB. The US has owned the entire
> area for more than 200 years before 2005, and the city of
> New Orleans existed before the US bought the Louisiana
> Territory. So, what changed between 2004 and 2005 to
> suddenly shift the responsibility of protecting cities
> within the continental US from the federal govt to the city?
> On 9/11, people living in the US attacked and damaged cities
> in the US. Therefore, 9/11 was the cities' fault because the
> cities were not prepared to prevent those disasters.

The difference is the entitlement mindset of NOLA who sat on their asses
expecting the federal government to be first responders. The NO cops
were awol and looting instead of doing disaster response.
Since then, the Midwest has seen horrible flooding and blizzards that
damaged many more homes than Katrina, but you heard hardly a peep out of
them. They took care of their own, and requested federal assistance for
what they could not handle.
The feds under GWB did what I would expect them to do, back up the
first responders. But there weren't any, and that's somehow GWB's
personal failure.

Strabo

Jul 2, 2009, 5:57:13 PM7/2/09

Or ANYONE stupid enough to live on a river's flood plain;

Or ANYONE stupid enough to live in the mid-west 'Tornado Alley';

Or ANYONE stupid enough to live near a beach;

Or ANYONE stupid enough to live in an earthquake zone;

Or ANYONE stupid enough to live in a fire prone area;

Or ANYONE stupid enough to live in South Florida;

Did I leave anyone out?

HH&C

Jul 2, 2009, 6:53:48 PM7/2/09

Drought prone, famine prone, freeze prone, fallout prone, mosqito
prone, venemous snake prone, brown recluse spider prone...

Oh, yeh, blue prone.

> > Perhaps the reason New Orleans/Katrina was different than past
> > hurricane incidents was due to the relative intelligence of the voters/
> > population. It's not like the residents weren't warned that Katrina

> > was coming...- Hide quoted text -

Talk-n-head

Jul 2, 2009, 8:25:35 PM7/2/09

> Ted "I survived Chappaquiddick" Kennedy wrote:

He's not doing so well with the the DT's and the detox convulsing.

Cliff

Jul 4, 2009, 12:15:16 PM7/4/09

So you are a huge Debbie Schlussel fan eh?
Very telling.
--
Cliff

Cliff

Jul 4, 2009, 12:22:07 PM7/4/09

So is Death Valley.
It's the only place for a port ..... for 100 miles downstream.
It sinks.
They were to have been improving the levees but bushco
cut off the funding.
The Corps of Engineers (to control floods) messes with the river
so they get less sediment to maintain the marshes.

>That ANYONE would be stupid enough to live near the coast below sea
>level is beyond me, but I digress.

Perhaps they needed to ship something.

>Perhaps the reason New Orleans/Katrina was different than past
>hurricane incidents was due to the relative intelligence of the voters/
>population. It's not like the residents weren't warned that Katrina
>was coming...

I take it you were there.
How many even have cars?
And it would still have flooded ....

Think.
--
Cliff

Pig Brick

Jul 4, 2009, 9:09:20 PM7/4/09

"Cliff" <Clhu...@aol.com> wrote in message

New Orleans took the money that was being sent to them by the feds for
improving the levees, and used it to fund their football stadium. The Mayor
of New Orleans let the only means out of New Orleans drown, the yellow
school buses, as he fled New Orleans just before Bush sent the hurricane in.
Dope.

Phillip Mytank

Jul 5, 2009, 12:44:25 AM7/5/09

"Pig Brick" <pigb...@pigbrick.com> wrote in message

You can't blame the Mayor for that, it was the Governor who was taking the
money.

Pig Brick

Jul 5, 2009, 1:16:36 AM7/5/09

"Phillip Mytank" <pum...@ethel.com.invalid> wrote in message

The underwater buses were Mayor Nagin. He done skedaddled when he heard the
big storm was coming. "Everyone for hisself!"

Cliff

Jul 24, 2009, 5:32:27 AM7/24/09

http://wonkette.com/410050/ron-paul-thinks-sarah-palin-supporters-belong-to-country-clubs
"Ron Paul Thinks Sarah Palin Supporters Belong To Country Clubs"
[
Ron Paul just slammed the hell out of Sarah Palin. It�s in The Politico, even!
But, bizarrely, he mocks Palin�s idiot supporters as �more establishment,
conventional Country-Club type of Republicans.� Dr. Paul, have you seen the
YouTubes of the dumb white trash who lined up to yell racist idiocy while Palin
stood there grinning?
�That would be a question I would have. Because she doesn�t talk about the
Federal Reserve and some of these issues. She doesn�t talk too much about
personal liberties, civil liberties, getting rid of drug laws, attacking the war
on drugs, punishing people who torture.�

Of course she doesn�t, Dr. Paul! She�s never heard of any of those things, out
there in the real pro-America America.
]

Cliff

Jul 24, 2009, 5:35:18 AM7/24/09
On Sat, 4 Jul 2009 20:09:20 -0500, "Pig Brick" <pigb...@pigbrick.com> wrote:

>Dope.

http://wonkette.com/410050/ron-paul-thinks-sarah-palin-supporters-belong-to-country-clubs
"Ron Paul Thinks Sarah Palin Supporters Belong To Country Clubs"
[
Ron Paul just slammed the hell out of Sarah Palin. It�s in The Politico, even!
But, bizarrely, he mocks Palin�s idiot supporters as �more establishment,
conventional Country-Club type of Republicans.� Dr. Paul, have you seen the
YouTubes of the dumb white trash who lined up to yell racist idiocy while Palin
stood there grinning?

]
( http://wonkette.com/403386/sarah-palin-parking-lot )

Cliff

Jul 26, 2009, 3:47:40 AM7/26/09
On Sun, 5 Jul 2009 00:16:36 -0500, "Pig Brick" <pigb...@pigbrick.com> wrote:

>"Everyone for hisself!"

http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/cifamerica/2009/jul/24/republicans-birthers-obama-citizenship
"Birthers embarrass the RepublicansBirthers embarrass the Republicans"

More popular rethug sayings:
"Barack Obama was born in Kenya, not the United States"
"global warming is a hoax and just a theory like evolution"
"You can't tax carbon dioxide ... because "trees need CO2 to make oxygen!"
"the swine flu virus was engineered in "a small bioweapons plant outside of
Fort Dix""
"a big vaccine company was "caught sending Aids-infected vaccines to Africa"."
"This speaker continued: "You think I'm going to trust you to put a needle
full of dead baby juice and monkey kidneys? Cause that's what this stuff is
grown on, dead babies!""

Naturally, Palin & Rush probably think these nutcases are too "liberal" ....
http://www.ethiopianreview.com/articles/18001
"Palin Hints At Plans To Split Republican Party"
--
Cliff