Who Buys from Reid Supply

Bob La Londe

Nov 22, 2021, 7:50:04 PM11/22/21
I haven't check on them in a while, but I still get periodic SPAM from
their master overlord company. I never bought much from them. Back when
I did this strictly as a hobby pennies counted, and just about
everything from them was a little more expensive. I did once buy some
carbide ball end mills from them that they had a good price for on
Amazon, but I can't think of one other thing I ever bought from them.

There were a few things I was looking at seeing if they would quantity
discount (I buy handles several hundred at a time) and then Essentra
bought them or somebody else did and called it Essentra. The Reid name
seemed to go away for a while and I never found anything I really wanted
from Essentra that I wasn't already getting from other vendors. Now
sometime back they brought back the Reid Supply name, but its still
Essentra.

... and its not like they are easy to shop with. I just visited their
website to find if I do not agree to accept ALL COOKIES they won't let
me use their website. That's a little suspect right there. Most
websites I can turn off tracking and third party cookies only allowing
site essential cookies.

https://www.avg.com

Bob La Londe

Nov 22, 2021, 7:51:19 PM11/22/21