RAMCO Lathe parts/Manual - Wanted - HELP !!!!

Dustin Janes

Aug 25, 2003, 9:13:39 PM8/25/03
rec.crafts.metalworking

I have purchased a RAMCO lathe model TK380, that is 15" X 32" and need
parts/manual. Do you have one ~ can you copy your manual ? Or direct me
to a source of parts and such.

Thanks in advance

Dustin
respond to dus...@ix.netcom.com
or to alt.crafts.metalworking

William PRINCE

Mar 20, 2019, 12:18:06 PM3/20/19
replying to Dustin Janes, William PRINCE wrote:
Dustin I have the same lathe with the same problem and would like any help in
finding parts or manual for this machine Thank You Bill

--
for full context, visit https://www.polytechforum.com/metalworking/ramco-lathe-parts-manual-wanted-help-278914-.htm

GunnerAsch

Mar 20, 2019, 4:18:05 PM3/20/19
replying to William PRINCE, GunnerAsch wrote:
Looks like a pretty good clone of the Clausing 1500 lathe

Steve

Oct 15, 2020, 10:18:07 AM10/15/20
look at stool.com
I found a complete manual in pdf form

Michael Terrell

Oct 16, 2020, 7:26:14 PM10/16/20
Do you think that he's still looking, after 17 years?