LHT-25B - Small Turret Lathe

Bob La Londe

Oct 18, 2021, 5:14:01 PM10/18/21
Picked up another project. An old Taiwan made LHT-25B small turret
lathe. Missing a couple covers, and not running. Previous owner was
fitting a 3 phase motor, but had not finished it. If the motor is good
I'll slap a VFD on it. He was going to use the capacitor method to run
it.

Turret works and advances. 5c collet closes works and locks up. There
are a few small parts I make that would go very fast on this machine. I
actually use a manual advanced turret in the tail stock of one of my
other lathes now.

I got it cheap enough I could sell a few things that came with it and
make a small profit, but I would rather service it and use it rtaher
than scrap it out.

Anyway, I did not get a manual or manuals for it. I know its a long
shot, but I figure I'd ask if anybody has a copy of the manual(s) for
this machine before they would let go before I spring for a "free"
manual from behind a subscription paywall.

https://www.avg.com

Joe Gwinn

Oct 18, 2021, 6:14:27 PM10/18/21
On Mon, 18 Oct 2021 14:14:16 -0700, Bob La Londe <no...@none.com99>
wrote:
Apparently, they are relatively common, sold under various badges.
Google brought up lots. Here is one:

.<https://ozarktoolmanuals.com/machinemanual/jet-enco-msc-super-precision-asian-turret-lathe-lhttl92040-instructions-parts-manual/>

Joe Gwinn

Bob La Londe

Oct 18, 2021, 9:36:47 PM10/18/21
Yep, and Amazon shows one that actually shows the CORRECT machine on the
manual at about twice that price. I also found a couple "free" behind
pay walls that you have to subscribe to and then remember to cancel.
Found all of those using Google before posting.