Dammit !

Snag

May 15, 2022, 1:58:50 PM5/15/22
I helped a neighbor today , replacing the upper ball joint and
a-frame bushings on his '05 Chevy truck . Too bad I didn't realize that
spacer sleeve was too short ... and I bent the threaded part of the
tapered shaft of the new ball joint right at the cotter key hole . I
wondered why it was being so obstinate , didn't want to go in straight
and took a lot more force than I thought it should . I don't think this
model of HF press was meant to have a 20 ton jack ... Tim Taylor got
nothin' on me ! Har-har-har , More Power !
--
Snag
My rights don't end

Bob La Londe

May 15, 2022, 6:30:42 PM5/15/22
I bet you wanted to use a lot stronger language than that.

Frack! FRACK! FRACK!!! Mother fracking fracking frack!!!

https://www.avg.com

Snag

May 15, 2022, 7:09:09 PM5/15/22
Yup , not only did I think it , I expressed it loudly and repeatedly
. This guy lives down the road (we share a property line) and he's the
best neighbor I've ever had . We trade metal stock , help each other
when we can , and he always has a cold beer in the cooler . What we did
this morning probably saved him a couple hundred bucks in shop time ,
and what the hell , I'm retired and have the tools and time ...