I'm done .........

1 view

Steve B

Nov 29, 2009, 4:32:29 PM11/29/09
and I feel like smoking a cigarette, but I don't smoke.

Panel installed, conduit run, boxes hung, duplexes in, sodium light on pole
installed, motion sensor lights installed, switches in. Container heated
up. I can plug in the welder, the microwave, every light, turn on the 2hp
compressor, and it all works, and the lights don't dim as I'm turning on the
other stuff. Life is good. I can get working on my list of projects.

Turkey day was very nice, too, and Friday, I caught a stringer of 16"
rainbows.

Life is good for this old fart that leeches off the government.

Steve

Ignoramus10200

Nov 29, 2009, 4:49:01 PM11/29/09

Now you can really start making stuff! Congratulations!

Gunner Asch

Nov 29, 2009, 5:13:04 PM11/29/09

COOOLLLLLL!!!!!

Gunner, way behind in working on the homestead

"Aren't cats Libertarian? They just want to be left alone.
I think our dog is a Democrat, as he is always looking for a handout"
Unknown Usnet Poster

Heh, heh, I'm pretty sure my dog is a liberal - he has no balls.
Keyton

Wes

Nov 29, 2009, 5:42:04 PM11/29/09
"Steve B" <desert...@dishmail.net> wrote:

>and I feel like smoking a cigarette, but I don't smoke.

Well don't start, it is a bitch quiting.

>Panel installed, conduit run, boxes hung, duplexes in, sodium light on pole
>installed, motion sensor lights installed, switches in. Container heated
>up. I can plug in the welder, the microwave, every light, turn on the 2hp
>compressor, and it all works, and the lights don't dim as I'm turning on the
>other stuff. Life is good. I can get working on my list of projects.

Sweet. You got it in before the requirement for arc fault breakers.

>Turkey day was very nice, too, and Friday, I caught a stringer of 16"
>rainbows.

Rub it in.

>Life is good for this old fart that leeches off the government.

The government leached first.

Wes
in their eyes." Dick Anthony Heller

Message has been deleted

Stormin Mormon

Nov 29, 2009, 7:45:06 PM11/29/09
You are a fine, upstanding example of what a man should be.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Steve B" <desert...@dishmail.net> wrote in message

Roger Shoaf

Nov 29, 2009, 10:24:07 PM11/29/09

"Wes" <clu...@lycos.com> wrote in message

> "Steve B" <desert...@dishmail.net> wrote:
>
> Sweet. You got it in before the requirement for arc fault breakers.

I don't think that AFCI are going to be required for shop space.

--
Roger Shoaf

Steve B

Nov 29, 2009, 10:54:01 PM11/29/09

"Stormin Mormon" <cayoung61**spamblock##@hotmail.com> wrote in message

I do my best to live a good life and never top post.

Steve

Larry Jaques

Nov 29, 2009, 11:39:22 PM11/29/09
On Sun, 29 Nov 2009 17:42:04 -0500, the infamous Wes
<clu...@lycos.com> scrawled the following:

>"Steve B" <desert...@dishmail.net> wrote:
>
>>and I feel like smoking a cigarette, but I don't smoke.
>
>Well don't start, it is a bitch quiting.
>>
>>Panel installed, conduit run, boxes hung, duplexes in, sodium light on pole
>>installed, motion sensor lights installed, switches in. Container heated
>>up. I can plug in the welder, the microwave, every light, turn on the 2hp
>>compressor, and it all works, and the lights don't dim as I'm turning on the
>>other stuff. Life is good. I can get working on my list of projects.
>
>Sweet. You got it in before the requirement for arc fault breakers.
>

>>Turkey day was very nice, too, and Friday, I caught a stringer of 16"
>>rainbows.
>
>Rub it in.
>>
>>Life is good for this old fart that leeches off the government.
>
>The government leached first.

I received an email this morning with a picture of a shirt in it.
It said

I don't need sex.
The government f*cks me every day.

--
Some days, it's not even worth chewing through the restraints.

Don Foreman

Nov 30, 2009, 1:11:17 AM11/30/09
On Sun, 29 Nov 2009 13:32:29 -0800, "Steve B"
<desert...@dishmail.net> wrote:

>and I feel like smoking a cigarette, but I don't smoke.
>
>Panel installed, conduit run, boxes hung, duplexes in, sodium light on pole
>installed, motion sensor lights installed, switches in. Container heated
>up. I can plug in the welder, the microwave, every light, turn on the 2hp
>compressor, and it all works, and the lights don't dim as I'm turning on the
>other stuff. Life is good. I can get working on my list of projects.
>
>Turkey day was very nice, too, and Friday, I caught a stringer of 16"
>rainbows.

Nice!!!

Bob La Londe

Nov 30, 2009, 11:06:54 AM11/30/09
"jeff" <je...@roadrunner.com> wrote in message

> On Sun, 29 Nov 2009 13:32:29 -0800, "Steve B"
> <desert...@dishmail.net> wrote:
>
> .
>>
>>Turkey day was very nice, too, and Friday, I caught a stringer of 16"
>>rainbows.
>>

>>Steve
>>
> Where the heck do ya live thats legal to keep brookies this time of
> year ............... :-)

He said Rainbows. Not Brookies. I

know here in Az there is no closed season for fishing in general although
there are some restricted waters and restricted access waters due to
migratory birds and in some cases predatory birds.

Message has been deleted

Ed Huntress

Nov 30, 2009, 7:38:28 PM11/30/09

> I knew as soon as I posted that I probably should have clarified
> that. Rainbows, brookies in the trout family and here in Maine all
> waters are closed to taking of trout species.

FWIW, here in NJ, trout fishing is closed only for two weeks in March and
early April. They just stocked 5,000 rainbows, 14 - 18 inches, last week.

The serious trout fishermen are out *now*. This is the time that most of the
15-inch-plus fish are caught here, and there is very little competition on
the streams and lakes.

--
Ed Huntress

Robert Nichols

Dec 1, 2009, 10:32:43 AM12/1/09
In article <12595514...@news01.syix.com>,
Roger Shoaf <sh...@nospamsyix.com> wrote:
:
:"Wes" <clu...@lycos.com> wrote in message

:news:bKCQm.27256$Td3....@en-nntp-01.dc1.easynews.com...
:> "Steve B" <desert...@dishmail.net> wrote:
:>
:> Sweet. You got it in before the requirement for arc fault breakers.
:>
:> >
:
:I don't think that AFCI are going to be required for shop space.

Nor for wiring that is in conduit, according to a friend who is a
licensed electrician (in another state -- YMMV).