File dragging test

Leon Fisk

Nov 28, 2021, 2:54:46 PM11/28/21

Interesting youtube video on file dragging here (21 minutes):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbykic--SKA

I'll keep on filing the same as I always have. And yeah, most of the
time I'm a light dragger ;-)

===
Fireball Tool

I put files to the test to see if back-dragging dulls a file like many
claim. I test coarse, medium, and fine files after I built a large
testing rig to stroke tens of thousands of times. I also test if
back-dragging unclogs files. I use the slow-motion camera to analyze
the results and use a microscope to observe all the files!
===

--
Leon Fisk
Grand Rapids MI

Cydrome Leader

Nov 28, 2021, 10:04:27 PM11/28/21
This clown company was pushing some $1200 chinese made bench vise at
fabtech. It was rediculous.