What has that filthy lying shiftless parasitic dole-scrounger Mark Wieber been doing lately?

Gregory D Gadson

Oct 27, 2017, 3:22:58 PM10/27/17
Is he dead? Did the backhoe topple over onto him?

Maybe he has been too busy fighting the illegal dog breeding charges
that were initiated against him.

Downtown Train

Oct 27, 2017, 6:31:51 PM10/27/17
Probably busy trying to drum up customers for his header-detective
biz. Might be scrounging pet meds in case his Obamacare goes away.

Klaus Schadenfreude

Oct 27, 2017, 8:13:40 PM10/27/17
On Fri, 27 Oct 2017 12:22:48 -0700, Gregory D Gadson
<g...@jbeat.gummer.con> wrote:

>Is he dead? Did the backhoe topple over onto him?

Maybe he's waiting at the jolly Kone for you.

[chuckle]

"You know I would demolish you in a fistfight."
-Rudy, in a final, desperate attempt
to salvage his pride after being pummeled
senseless.

> What's next- a fist fight challenge"

Sure, why not? Meet me at the Jolly Kone hamburger shack in
Bakersfield. I've dispatched a couple of other Usenet loudmouth fat
fucks in the parking lot there. I know the proprietor. If it appears
you've already suffered your stroke, I'll only use one hand to flatten
you.

Gunner Asch

Oct 29, 2017, 3:52:51 PM10/29/17
It was a busy week, with 5 service calls made and a day and a half of
preparation for this coming week, repairing a 33,000 ton forging
press, which should start on Tuesday. I had to rebuild and make ready
a Lamina hydraulic drill and get all the drill bits and taps ready,
sharpened and ready to be loaded out to the job site.

http://www.daytonlamina.com/node/1200
The 15 hp motor burned out on our last job, so it had to be replaced
then the machine and drill unit serviced.

https://goo.gl/photos/SSfbczRwjsEtCwyN7

This is what Ill be assisting on:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wap67sY57aQ

This is the sort of work that is done on presses of this size and type
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEF2erBBVZ4

This job will be coming up in the next couple months

http://web.webermetals.com/60000-ton-press/

http://www.forgingmagazine.com/forming/sms-build-60000-ton-press-weber-metals\

Ill be assisting in readying this 60,000 ton for operation.

On the other hand..Ive been offered a service techs job for a bar
feeder/magazine loader manufacturer that is pushing hard to get a lock
on the west coast. Similar to these....but none of these....Shrug

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hXO55DUNQI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1bqW6LWPgwU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0h6RSqi6rLU

Several people in the industry have given me glowing reviews (by all
accounts) and I had several phone interviews this week, which
evidently went pretty well, so now its time for some face to face,
hands on discussions with their field staff.

Frankly..Im totally burned out on working on Omniturn machine
tools..Ive been doing it for 22 yrs, along with a host of other brands
of machine tools such as Bridgeport mills, and air compressors and
lathes of all sorts. So learning and working on a newer aspect of the
machining industry will be fun. Ive done some..some work on various
brands of bar feeders as noted above, along with building and
installing single bar pneumatic feeders...so its not completely a new
thing to me. Ive bought and sold a couple dozen LNS Hydrabars (as an
example) over the past 15 yrs, installed them, serviced them
etc...shrug.

The pay is excellent, bennies are very good, they are family
oriented..which is good with my wifes medical issues, they supply a
vehicle (as I understand it...though I can cover that well enough with
the E350 or the Ranger)..the single concern is that they want me, with
my advanced experience level..to travel a lot to other states,
Mon-Friday. Im not a big fan of commuter service
work..but..shrug..with the money they are offering..I can deal with
it. Plus they actually expect me to stay in motels..rather than
sleeping in my truck...chuckle..and they pay for the food!! (Grin)

It will be like the years before the Great Recession again. They
asked me about my age, I was quite frank and honest, and told them I
planned on working to age 70, getting my SS, and then working until
75ish...which gives me 11 more years of value to a company. There is
a lot to be said for working for someone else...let them have all the
headaches, the planning, the schedule juggling and so forth.

Frankly..Im more..more than tired of that shit. Id love to go out to
a scheduled job, do the work, get a signature, and leave..no longer
having to smooze and help the client with a shitload of other (unpaid)
issues not related to what I just fixed.

If they hire me, I am given the option of being a "company employee"
or a contractor. The money is the same, with me being a 10-99 on
taxes, as a contractor..with additional write offs. No idea which way
to go there, so Ive got a couple calls into trusted friends who can
advise me..they being in similar lines of work..and a trusted tax
accountant I know.

And I get to work on newer machines, not garbage that needs a crap
load of touchy feely to keep running.

If I get the job..great..if I dont..shrug. Work has been picking up
pretty well, Ive picked up several more clients who are happy with my
work...so as long as the industry keeps going..Ill be doing much
better than I was over the past 8 yrs. $62-78k a year will get me out
of the shit within 12 months, and I can then salt a bunch of money
away for the day I finally retire. Ive been living cheap for so
long..its become second nature..so tucking it away wont be an issue.

One of the first things Id do..is simply walk away from this house and
buy another older one on a couple acres and let the creditors fight
over this one, the bastards. Starting off free and clear will be a
very nice thing. If I have to file C-11..thats not a problem either.
Getting out from under that $135k medical bill (or whatever it is
today) will be a real load off my mind..and my back. So as long as
my health (good) holds out and I dont go senile...Im golden. Either
way..shrug.

So that was my week.
Now Im waiting for the Man of a Thousand Nyms to wade in and blither.
Chuckle.....

Gunner, who this week also bought 2 more Omniturns for leasing..making
a total of 7 out there.

---

Gunner Asch

Oct 29, 2017, 4:59:49 PM10/29/17
On Fri, 27 Oct 2017 12:22:48 -0700, Gregory D Gadson
<g...@jbeat.gummer.con> wrote:

(Grin)

Ol' 55

Oct 29, 2017, 6:48:24 PM10/29/17
On Sun, 29 Oct 2017 12:52:49 -0700, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>On Fri, 27 Oct 2017 15:31:48 -0700, Downtown Train <d...@tw.com> wrote:
>
>>On Fri, 27 Oct 2017 12:22:48 -0700, Gregory D Gadson
>><g...@jbeat.gummer.con> wrote:
>>
>>>Is he dead? Did the backhoe topple over onto him?
>>>
>>>Maybe he has been too busy fighting the illegal dog breeding charges
>>>that were initiated against him.
>>
>>Probably busy trying to drum up customers for his header-detective
>>biz. Might be scrounging pet meds in case his Obamacare goes away.
>
>It was a busy week

No. Another week of scrounging.

>On the other hand..Ive been offered a service techs job

Nope.

>so now its time for some face to face,
>hands on discussions with their field staff.

You just said they already offered you the job.

>the E350

Yard ornament still, right?

>If they hire me,

"If" Dream on. And that's the second time you've contradicted
yourself about this job you've been "offered."

>$62-78k a year

Bwahaha!

>One of the first things Id do..is simply walk away from this house

No honor. And you didn't need to write out that plan, it's exactly
what everyone knows you'd do if you could. If there's any truth at all
to your story, then your prospective employer could be reading about
your plan to stiff your creditors. As if your credit history wouldn't
do enough to scuttle your chances!

>buy another older one on a couple acres

Nope. No credit equals no purchase.

And what happened to this place?

> I live in a house.<
"Me too. On several acres."
http://groups.google.com/group/misc.survivalism/msg/3d5d25863209cdc3

>and let the creditors fight
>over this one, the bastards.

What a bunch of pricks who had the gall to take your word that you'd
pay them back, eh?

> Starting off free and clear

Nope. Tax liens will follow you, even after bankruptcy.

"Tax liens, on the other hand, can never be discharged through
bankruptcy. So if your unpaid property taxes have been converted into
a tax lien that will stay in place no matter what"
http://www.moneymanagement.org/Community/Blogs/Blogging-for-Change/2014/February/Will-bankruptcy-wipe-away-my-unpaid-property-taxes.aspx

> >Getting out from under that $135k medical bill (or whatever it is
>today) will be a real load off my mind..and my back.

"My medical bills? What medical bills? I filed Bankruptcy a couple
months ago. Phoof! All gone!"
http://groups.google.com/group/misc.transport.trucking/msg/f58b373e0c864533

So, were you lying then or are you lying now, or is it both times and
every time?

Marty Escarcega

Oct 29, 2017, 8:07:57 PM10/29/17
On 10/29/2017 12:52 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
> On Fri, 27 Oct 2017 15:31:48 -0700, Downtown Train <d...@tw.com> wrote:
>
>> On Fri, 27 Oct 2017 12:22:48 -0700, Gregory D Gadson
>> <g...@jbeat.gummer.con> wrote:
>>
>>> Is he dead? Did the backhoe topple over onto him?
>>>
>>> Maybe he has been too busy fighting the illegal dog breeding charges
>>> that were initiated against him.
>>
>> Probably busy trying to drum up customers for his header-detective
>> biz. Might be scrounging pet meds in case his Obamacare goes away.
>
> $62-78k a year

Not a fucking prayer of that.

Gunner Asch

Oct 29, 2017, 8:25:03 PM10/29/17
On Sun, 29 Oct 2017 15:48:23 -0700, Ol' 55 <o...@tw.net> wrote:

>On Sun, 29 Oct 2017 12:52:49 -0700, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
>wrote:
>
>>On Fri, 27 Oct 2017 15:31:48 -0700, Downtown Train <d...@tw.com> wrote:

>>>Probably busy trying to drum up customers for his header-detective
>>>biz. Might be scrounging pet meds in case his Obamacare goes away.
>>
>>It was a busy week
>
>No. Another week of scrounging.

(Grin)

>>On the other hand..Ive been offered a service techs job
>
>Nope.

(Grin)

>>so now its time for some face to face,
>>hands on discussions with their field staff.
>
>You just said they already offered you the job.
>
>>the E350
>
>Yard ornament still, right?

Ah..no. Ive already put a couple hundred miles on it.

>>If they hire me,
>
>"If" Dream on. And that's the second time you've contradicted
>yourself about this job you've been "offered."

Offered doesnt mean Ive been hired. Oh..I forget...you have real
issues with words dont you...pity. Perhaps I should buy you a
dictionary? 99ct stores have them. Got a mailing address for your
address at the home and an Inmate Number?

>>$62-78k a year
>
>Bwahaha!
>
>>One of the first things Id do..is simply walk away from this house
>
>No honor. And you didn't need to write out that plan, it's exactly
>what everyone knows you'd do if you could. If there's any truth at all
>to your story, then your prospective employer could be reading about
>your plan to stiff your creditors. As if your credit history wouldn't
>do enough to scuttle your chances!

(Grin)

>>buy another older one on a couple acres
>
>Nope. No credit equals no purchase.

Oh I have good credit. Shrug...I keep cutting credit cards in half
whenever they send me one. And hanging up on banks wanting to give me
a huge line of credit. The fact is I WONT own a credit card.

>And what happened to this place?

What place? The Home?

> > I live in a house.<
>"Me too. On several acres."
>http://groups.google.com/group/misc.survivalism/msg/3d5d25863209cdc3

Ayup. But they are not linked together properly.

>>and let the creditors fight
>>over this one, the bastards.
>
>What a bunch of pricks who had the gall to take your word that you'd
>pay them back, eh?

(Grin)

>> Starting off free and clear
>
>Nope. Tax liens will follow you, even after bankruptcy.
>
>"Tax liens, on the other hand, can never be discharged through
>bankruptcy. So if your unpaid property taxes have been converted into
>a tax lien that will stay in place no matter what"
>http://www.moneymanagement.org/Community/Blogs/Blogging-for-Change/2014/February/Will-bankruptcy-wipe-away-my-unpaid-property-taxes.aspx

Ill simply let them have the property. Its supposedly worth
$44k..which is what my tax bill shows it valued at. Hence..letting
the medical bill conflict with the government lien should be very
interesting, dont you think? 2 liens..one from the state, one from
the hospital...who will win? And the asshole land owner...let him
deal with that. Particularly after I fill the septic tank with pea
gravel. (VBG)

>> >Getting out from under that $135k medical bill (or whatever it is
>>today) will be a real load off my mind..and my back.
>
>"My medical bills? What medical bills? I filed Bankruptcy a couple
>months ago. Phoof! All gone!"
>http://groups.google.com/group/misc.transport.trucking/msg/f58b373e0c864533
>
>So, were you lying then or are you lying now, or is it both times and
>every time?

(VBG)

Check the date.

(VBG)

(plink)

Waiting for #895

Gunner Asch

Oct 29, 2017, 8:25:27 PM10/29/17
#895 right on time.

Gunner Asch

Oct 29, 2017, 10:05:42 PM10/29/17
On Sun, 29 Oct 2017 17:07:56 -0700, Marty Escarcega
<wieber...@everytime.con> wrote:

Im curious...how much are you costing the taxpayers every year? Its
got to be expensive for all those counseling sessions and the
electroshock treatments and whatnot.

Inquiring minds really want to know?

Ill bet you are a couple hundred a year just in drool cups....

(Snicker!)

Gunner

tRudy Crayola

Oct 30, 2017, 1:49:40 AM10/30/17
More bull shit from Jonathon the Cunt that grabs you!

--
Rudy's Nut & Fruit farm- Sacramento

Time

Oct 30, 2017, 10:26:05 AM10/30/17
On Sun, 29 Oct 2017 17:25:01 -0700, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>On Sun, 29 Oct 2017 15:48:23 -0700, Ol' 55 <o...@tw.net> wrote:
>
>>On Sun, 29 Oct 2017 12:52:49 -0700, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
>>wrote:

>>>It was a busy week
>>
>>No. Another week of scrounging.
>
>(Grin)
>>
>>>On the other hand..Ive been offered a service techs job
>>
>>Nope.

>>>the E350
>>
>>Yard ornament still, right?
>
>Ah..no. Ive already put a couple hundred miles on it.

Nope. You bragged you'd be "happy" to post the registration, but
failed to do so. No registration means Hotel Econoline will remain a
yard ornament, same as all the previous years.

>>>If they hire me,
>>
>>"If" Dream on. And that's the second time you've contradicted
>>yourself about this job you've been "offered."
>
>Offered doesnt mean Ive been hired.

Offered means that being hired is up to you. Only thing you might have
been offered is a chance to apply, and be disqualified.

>Oh I have good credit.

Nope. You have a negative net worth. By your own admission you're on
Medicaid and food stamps. Which means you have no credit and will
never be able to own property or anything of value.

> Shrug...I keep cutting credit cards in half
>whenever they send me one. And hanging up on banks wanting to give me
>a huge line of credit.

Ridiculous lie, one of your trademarks.

> The fact is I WONT own a credit card.

Nope. That's a classic excuse of folks who can't get a credit card.

>> > I live in a house.<
>>"Me too. On several acres."
>>http://groups.google.com/group/misc.survivalism/msg/3d5d25863209cdc3
>
>Ayup. But they are not linked together properly.

Nope. Lots on your street are about .16 acres. If you owned "several
acres", that would be a minimum of 18 lots. You have claimed to own 3
IIRC, by way of "land contracts" to explain why no properties are in
your name. You are an incompetent liar, which is something any
employer will figure out very quickly. Which means you will remain
unemployed.

>>> Starting off free and clear
>>
>>Nope. Tax liens will follow you, even after bankruptcy.
>>
>>"Tax liens, on the other hand, can never be discharged through
>>bankruptcy. So if your unpaid property taxes have been converted into
>>a tax lien that will stay in place no matter what"
>>http://www.moneymanagement.org/Community/Blogs/Blogging-for-Change/2014/February/Will-bankruptcy-wipe-away-my-unpaid-property-taxes.aspx
>
>Ill simply let them have the property.

Nope. That old mobile is nothing but a liability. The county will file
a new lien to add the cost of removing it and all the other junk on
the lot. The total of all the liens will remain with you wherever you
go, forever. You can't move away from debt, moron.

> Its supposedly worth
>$44k..which is what my tax bill shows it valued at.

Assessments don't account for the shack being rotten from years of
neglect. It's not worth fixing, and you owe >$22k and counting, for
back taxes alone.

> Hence..letting
>the medical bill conflict with the government lien should be very
>interesting, dont you think? 2 liens..one from the state, one from
>the hospital...who will win?

Liens have a legal priority ranking. There won't be any fighting
because there aren't any significant assets. Creditors will re file as
appropriate.

> And the asshole land owner...let him
>deal with that.

Nope. Tax liens are first in line. They don't go away, even after
bankruptcy. Other debts can be re filed against you or any property
you ever own. Which is none. I guess your "lawyers" neglected to tell
you this stuff. <chuckle>

> Particularly after I fill the septic tank with pea
>gravel. (VBG)

The septic system is inoperative, and a worthless liability. You can't
afford a truckload of gravel anyway, but if you could you'd be doing
the owner a favor. Too bad you hate the owner for hounding you for
back rent. Your repeated public spite tells readers that eviction has
been threatened, and may even be imminent.

>>>today) will be a real load off my mind..and my back.
>>
>>"My medical bills? What medical bills? I filed Bankruptcy a couple
>>months ago. Phoof! All gone!"
>>http://groups.google.com/group/misc.transport.trucking/msg/f58b373e0c864533
>>
>>So, were you lying then or are you lying now, or is it both times and
>>every time?
>
>(VBG)
>
>Check the date.

Translation: You lied then and you're lying now.

You're fucked. You deserve it. And you know it.

Jared Moyer

Oct 30, 2017, 11:49:46 AM10/30/17
On 10/29/2017 5:25 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
> On Sun, 29 Oct 2017 15:48:23 -0700, Ol' 55 <o...@tw.net> wrote:
>
>> On Sun, 29 Oct 2017 12:52:49 -0700, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
>> wrote:

>>> It was a busy week
>>
>> No. Another week of scrounging.
>
> (Grin)

Nope.

>>> On the other hand..Ive been offered a service techs job
>>
>> Nope.
>
> (Grin)

Nope.

>>> so now its time for some face to face,
>>> hands on discussions with their field staff.
>>
>> You just said they already offered you the job.
>>
>>> the E350
>>
>> Yard ornament still, right?
>
> Ah..no. Ive already put a couple hundred miles on it.

<chuckle> Unregistered, no smog check.

>>> If they hire me,
>>
>> "If" Dream on. And that's the second time you've contradicted
>> yourself about this job you've been "offered."
>
> Offered doesnt mean Ive been hired.

No offer.

>>> $62-78k a year
>>
>> Bwahaha!
>>
>>> One of the first things Id do..is simply walk away from this house

Nothing stopping you from walking away from that junkyard now and going
to where there's work. There's nothing of value there.

>> No honor. And you didn't need to write out that plan, it's exactly
>> what everyone knows you'd do if you could. If there's any truth at all
>> to your story, then your prospective employer could be reading about
>> your plan to stiff your creditors. As if your credit history wouldn't
>> do enough to scuttle your chances!
>
> (Grin)

Nope

>>> buy another older one on a couple acres
>>
>> Nope. No credit equals no purchase.
>
> Oh I have good credit.

Nope.

>> And what happened to this place?
>
> What place? The Home?
>>
>> > I live in a house.<
>> "Me too. On several acres."
>> http://groups.google.com/group/misc.survivalism/msg/3d5d25863209cdc3
>
> Ayup.

Ayyyyyyyynope.

>>> and let the creditors fight
>>> over this one, the bastards.
>>
>> What a bunch of pricks who had the gall to take your word that you'd
>> pay them back, eh?
>
> (Grin)

Nope.

>>> Starting off free and clear
>>
>> Nope. Tax liens will follow you, even after bankruptcy.
>>
>> "Tax liens, on the other hand, can never be discharged through
>> bankruptcy. So if your unpaid property taxes have been converted into
>> a tax lien that will stay in place no matter what"
>> http://www.moneymanagement.org/Community/Blogs/Blogging-for-Change/2014/February/Will-bankruptcy-wipe-away-my-unpaid-property-taxes.aspx
>
> Ill simply let them have the property.

See above. If you're willing just to walk away from the dump, there's
nothing stopping you from walking away from it now and going to where
there's work.

>>> today) will be a real load off my mind..and my back.
>>
>> "My medical bills? What medical bills? I filed Bankruptcy a couple
>> months ago. Phoof! All gone!"
>> http://groups.google.com/group/misc.transport.trucking/msg/f58b373e0c864533
>>
>> So, were you lying then or are you lying now, or is it both times and
>> every time?
>
> (VBG)

Nope.

> Check the date.

Irrelevant. You said you filed for bankruptcy, then you said you didn't
and that you paid the bills.

You're a lying thief. No honor - no Wieber ever had any.

Marty Escarcega

Oct 30, 2017, 11:50:21 AM10/30/17
On 10/29/2017 5:25 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
> On Sun, 29 Oct 2017 17:07:56 -0700, Marty Escarcega
> <wieber...@everytime.con> wrote:

>>> $62-78k a year
>>
>> Not a fucking prayer of that.

Stupid fabricated number.

Marty Escarcega

Oct 30, 2017, 11:51:10 AM10/30/17
On 10/29/2017 7:05 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
> On Sun, 29 Oct 2017 17:07:56 -0700, Marty Escarcega
> <wieber...@everytime.con> wrote:

>>> $62-78k a year
>>
>> Not a fucking prayer of that.
>
> Im curious...how much are you costing the taxpayers every year?

Zero - I'm paying your medical bills, you dirty scrounging thief.

Jared Moyer

Oct 30, 2017, 12:32:31 PM10/30/17
It is not registered.

>>> "If" Dream on. And that's the second time you've contradicted
>>> yourself about this job you've been "offered."
>>
>> Offered doesnt mean Ive been hired.
>
> Offered means that being hired is up to you. Only thing you might have
> been offered is a chance to apply, and be disqualified.
>
>> Oh I have good credit.
>
> Nope. You have a negative net worth. By your own admission you're on
> Medicaid and food stamps. Which means you have no credit and will
> never be able to own property or anything of value.
>
>> Shrug...I keep cutting credit cards in half
>> whenever they send me one. And hanging up on banks wanting to give me
>> a huge line of credit.
>
> Ridiculous lie, one of your trademarks.

Of course it is. No one sends unsolicited credit cards any longer.
Finance companies do make unsolicited offers of pre-approved credit, but
not to deadbeat negative net worth deadbeats like Wieber.

>> The fact is I WONT own a credit card.
>
> Nope. That's a classic excuse of folks who can't get a credit card.

Ayyyyyyup.

>>> "Me too. On several acres."
>>> http://groups.google.com/group/misc.survivalism/msg/3d5d25863209cdc3
>>
>> Ayup. But they are not linked together properly.
>
> Nope. Lots on your street are about .16 acres. If you owned "several
> acres", that would be a minimum of 18 lots.

<chuckle> This is a classic example of why Wieber is such a shitty
liar. He simply has no idea how easily his lies are unraveled by
something like basic arithmetic.

> You have claimed to own 3
> IIRC, by way of "land contracts" to explain why no properties are in
> your name. You are an incompetent liar, which is something any
> employer will figure out very quickly. Which means you will remain
> unemployed.

>>> Nope. Tax liens will follow you, even after bankruptcy.

Oh, I imagine if he left the dirty junkyard and moved out of state, Kern
County would simply seize the dilapidated double-wide and auction it off
for a couple of hundred dollars. The contents undoubtedly would just be
hauled to a landfill.

>>> "Tax liens, on the other hand, can never be discharged through
>>> bankruptcy. So if your unpaid property taxes have been converted into
>>> a tax lien that will stay in place no matter what"
>>> http://www.moneymanagement.org/Community/Blogs/Blogging-for-Change/2014/February/Will-bankruptcy-wipe-away-my-unpaid-property-taxes.aspx
>>
>> Ill simply let them have the property.
>
> Nope. That old mobile is nothing but a liability. The county will file
> a new lien to add the cost of removing it and all the other junk on
> the lot. The total of all the liens will remain with you wherever you
> go, forever. You can't move away from debt, moron.

I always thought the county would simply auction the thing and call it
quits.

>> Its supposedly worth
>> $44k..which is what my tax bill shows it valued at.
>
> Assessments don't account for the shack being rotten from years of
> neglect. It's not worth fixing, and you owe >$22k and counting, for
> back taxes alone.
>
>> Hence..letting
>> the medical bill conflict with the government lien should be very
>> interesting, dont you think? 2 liens..one from the state, one from
>> the hospital...who will win?
>
> Liens have a legal priority ranking. There won't be any fighting
> because there aren't any significant assets. Creditors will re file as
> appropriate.
>
>> And the asshole land owner...let him
>> deal with that.
>
> Nope. Tax liens are first in line.

I expect the land owner - a real estate investment firm - is paying the
property taxes on the lot. They're fine.

> They don't go away, even after
> bankruptcy. Other debts can be re filed against you or any property
> you ever own. Which is none. I guess your "lawyers" neglected to tell
> you this stuff. <chuckle>
>
>> Particularly after I fill the septic tank with pea
>> gravel. (VBG)
>
> The septic system is inoperative, and a worthless liability. You can't
> afford a truckload of gravel anyway, but if you could you'd be doing
> the owner a favor. Too bad you hate the owner for hounding you for
> back rent. Your repeated public spite tells readers that eviction has
> been threatened, and may even be imminent.

That would be nice!

>>> "My medical bills? What medical bills? I filed Bankruptcy a couple
>>> months ago. Phoof! All gone!"
>>> http://groups.google.com/group/misc.transport.trucking/msg/f58b373e0c864533
>>>
>>> So, were you lying then or are you lying now, or is it both times and
>>> every time?
>>
>> (VBG)
>>
>> Check the date.
>
> Translation: You lied then and you're lying now.
>
> You're fucked. You deserve it. And you know it.

Yes, yes, yes and yes.

Time

Oct 30, 2017, 1:15:59 PM10/30/17
On Mon, 30 Oct 2017 09:32:26 -0700, Jared Moyer <dd...@eeee.ffff>
wrote:

>On 10/30/2017 7:26 AM, Time wrote:
>> On Sun, 29 Oct 2017 17:25:01 -0700, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
>> wrote:

>>> Ayup. But they are not linked together properly.
>>
>> Nope. Lots on your street are about .16 acres. If you owned "several
>> acres", that would be a minimum of 18 lots.
>
><chuckle> This is a classic example of why Wieber is such a shitty
>liar. He simply has no idea how easily his lies are unraveled by
>something like basic arithmetic.

He's allergic to arithmetic and calculators. Fits with my theory that
his pathological lying is partly a response to folks calling him a
dumbass his entire life.

>Oh, I imagine if he left the dirty junkyard and moved out of state, Kern
>County would simply seize the dilapidated double-wide and auction it off
>for a couple of hundred dollars. The contents undoubtedly would just be
>hauled to a landfill.

Sounds about right. Except a lot more than the mobile will have to be
moved. Wieber won't be able to take all that crap. He can't afford to
move it, and he'd have no place to put it. And if somebody finds a
reason to do a soil test...

>>> Ill simply let them have the property.
>>
>> Nope. That old mobile is nothing but a liability. The county will file
>> a new lien to add the cost of removing it and all the other junk on
>> the lot. The total of all the liens will remain with you wherever you
>> go, forever. You can't move away from debt, moron.
>
>I always thought the county would simply auction the thing and call it
>quits.

Nothing to stop them chasing him forever. And then there's this -

"Tax Lien Certificate Sales in California
California law gives counties the ability to sell tax lien
certificates (rather than selling tax-defaulted homes), if authorized
by resolution of county board of supervisors (Cal. Rev. & Tax. Code ง
ง 4511, 4521). A tax lien certificate basically gives the purchaser
the right to collect the tax debt from you. No counties in California
sell tax lien certificates at this time."
https://www.nolo.com/legal-encyclopedia/what-happens-if-i-dont-pay-property-taxes-california.html

I'd expect a lien certificate on Wieber to worthless. Hard to imagine
anyone paying a single dollar for it.

But the other creditors could sell his debt to nasty collection
agencies for pennies on the dollar, or on contingency. Wouldn't be
surprised if that's already happened multiple times. One of his
earliest liens is BUREAU OF MEDICAL ECONOMICS FRESNO.

>I expect the land owner - a real estate investment firm - is paying the
>property taxes on the lot. They're fine.

Yeah, right now their only issue is back rent. But they're in bigger
trouble once Wieber leaves or is forced out. They might have to wait a
while for Kern to sell or dispose of the mobile. The owners' rental
agreement with Wieber almost certainly stipulates that he leaves the
lot as he found it. But any agreement with him is worthless, and the
lot owners may end up funding the clean up. Probably explains why they
haven't evicted him already. Good chance he's years behind on the
rent.

Jared Moyer

Oct 30, 2017, 1:28:02 PM10/30/17
> by resolution of county board of supervisors (Cal. Rev. & Tax. Code §
> § 4511, 4521). A tax lien certificate basically gives the purchaser
> the right to collect the tax debt from you. No counties in California
> sell tax lien certificates at this time."
> https://www.nolo.com/legal-encyclopedia/what-happens-if-i-dont-pay-property-taxes-california.html
>
> I'd expect a lien certificate on Wieber to worthless. Hard to imagine
> anyone paying a single dollar for it.
>
> But the other creditors could sell his debt to nasty collection
> agencies for pennies on the dollar, or on contingency. Wouldn't be
> surprised if that's already happened multiple times. One of his
> earliest liens is BUREAU OF MEDICAL ECONOMICS FRESNO.
>
>> I expect the land owner - a real estate investment firm - is paying the
>> property taxes on the lot. They're fine.
>
> Yeah, right now their only issue is back rent. But they're in bigger
> trouble once Wieber leaves or is forced out. They might have to wait a
> while for Kern to sell or dispose of the mobile. The owners' rental
> agreement with Wieber almost certainly stipulates that he leaves the
> lot as he found it. But any agreement with him is worthless, and the
> lot owners may end up funding the clean up. Probably explains why they
> haven't evicted him already. Good chance he's years behind on the
> rent.

A while back he claimed he had made "some" payments on the back rent,
but he conspicuously did not say that he was current.

It's funny he gets so agitated over being called a thief. He perhaps
has not actually committed the crime of theft or larceny, but certainly
failing to pay the rent and taxes are stealing from the landlord and the
taxpayers in a moral sense. Then there's the issue of stolen valor for
falsely claiming to be a combat veteran.

As I said in an earlier post, he has no honor - no Wieber has ever had any.

Gunner Asch

Oct 30, 2017, 1:53:17 PM10/30/17
On Mon, 30 Oct 2017 07:26:06 -0700, Time <ti...@tw.com> wrote:

>>>Yard ornament still, right?
>>
>>Ah..no. Ive already put a couple hundred miles on it.
>
>Nope. You bragged you'd be "happy" to post the registration, but
>failed to do so. No registration means Hotel Econoline will remain a
>yard ornament, same as all the previous years.

I also said Id post it "after a while"...just to get your dander up
and frothing... (VBG)

So what will I win if I post both a picture of the registration and me
driving it?

Or rather..what are you willing to lose?

Hummm?

(VBG)

Gunner Asch

Oct 30, 2017, 1:58:04 PM10/30/17
On Mon, 30 Oct 2017 08:50:20 -0700, Marty Escarcega
Stupid attempts to avoid my kill file. #896 already......laugh laugh
laugh laugh!!

Gunner Asch

Oct 30, 2017, 1:58:51 PM10/30/17
On Mon, 30 Oct 2017 08:51:09 -0700, Marty Escarcega
So you are in a mental hospital and you are paying my medical bills?

Thanks Napoleon!!!

Time

Oct 30, 2017, 2:12:35 PM10/30/17
On Mon, 30 Oct 2017 10:53:12 -0700, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>>>Ah..no. Ive already put a couple hundred miles on it.
>>
>>Nope. You bragged you'd be "happy" to post the registration, but
>>failed to do so. No registration means Hotel Econoline will remain a
>>yard ornament, same as all the previous years.
>
>I also said Id post it "after a while"...just to get your dander up
>and frothing... (VBG)

LOL Post it if you want to prove you weren't lying. You can't, and
your double talk is like threatening to take away one straw from a
stack of bales that collapsed the loft.

Marty Escarcega

Oct 30, 2017, 2:15:21 PM10/30/17
On 10/30/2017 10:57 AM, Gunner Asch wrote:
> On Mon, 30 Oct 2017 08:50:20 -0700, Marty Escarcega
> <wieber...@everytime.con> wrote:
>
>> On 10/29/2017 5:25 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:

>> Stupid fabricated number.
>
> Stupid attempts to avoid my kill file.

Nope.

> #896 already

Fabricated bullshit number.

Here's some more bullshit: "$62-78k a year" job offer. No offer.

Jared Moyer

Oct 30, 2017, 2:16:15 PM10/30/17
On 10/30/2017 10:53 AM, Gunner Asch wrote:

>>> Ah..no. Ive already put a couple hundred miles on it.
>>
>> Nope. You bragged you'd be "happy" to post the registration, but
>> failed to do so. No registration means Hotel Econoline will remain a
>> yard ornament, same as all the previous years.
>
> I also said Id post it "after a while"...just to get your dander up
> and frothing... (VBG)

It was a bullshit offer. The heap isn't registered and you're not
driving it.

Marty Escarcega

Oct 30, 2017, 2:17:29 PM10/30/17
On 10/30/2017 10:58 AM, Gunner Asch wrote:
> On Mon, 30 Oct 2017 08:51:09 -0700, Marty Escarcega
> <wieber...@everytime.con> wrote:
>
>> On 10/29/2017 7:05 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:

>>> Im curious...how much are you costing the taxpayers every year?
>>
>> Zero - I'm paying your medical bills, you dirty scrounging thief.
>
> So you are in a mental hospital

Lame and stale.

Here's some more bullshit: "$62-78k a year" job offer. No, you were
not offered any job at all, let alone at that kind of money.

Gunner Asch

Oct 30, 2017, 2:19:27 PM10/30/17
So whats it worth to you? Hummm?

Make it something worthwhile....

Its up to you... turd lips....(VBG)

Gunner Asch

Oct 30, 2017, 2:20:12 PM10/30/17
On Mon, 30 Oct 2017 11:17:29 -0700, Marty Escarcega
Of course not Martay.....whatever you say Martay....

(VBG)

raykeller

Oct 30, 2017, 2:26:19 PM10/30/17

"Gunner Asch" <gunne...@gmail.com> wrote in message
Make him come up with a new nym and addy for every post----filter both

Marty Escarcega

Oct 30, 2017, 2:27:21 PM10/30/17
On 10/30/2017 11:19 AM, Gunner Asch wrote:
> On Mon, 30 Oct 2017 11:12:36 -0700, Time <ti...@tw.com> wrote:
>
>> On Mon, 30 Oct 2017 10:53:12 -0700, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
>> wrote:

>>> I also said Id post it "after a while"...just to get your dander up
>>> and frothing... (VBG)
>>
>> LOL Post it if you want to prove you weren't lying. You can't, and
>> your double talk is like threatening to take away one straw from a
>> stack of bales that collapsed the loft.
>
> So whats it worth to you?

Apparently it's not worth anything to you *not* to be known as a
compulsive liar.

Marty Escarcega

Oct 30, 2017, 2:28:07 PM10/30/17
It isn't true because I say it, Wieber - I say it because it's true. No
job offer, and everyone knows it.

Time

Oct 30, 2017, 2:35:40 PM10/30/17
On Mon, 30 Oct 2017 11:17:29 -0700, Marty Escarcega
Let's assume for a moment that he applied for a job. But he must not
want it, otherwise why would he publicly post about it and include
details of his plan to walk out on debt and screw his landlord. It's
more likely he made the whole thing up as part of his current melt
down. Hilarious that the fantasy of employment would lead to a tale of
moving out, buying acreage, being free and clear. Same type of
nonsense I hear from a lifetime alcoholic I know.

Time

Oct 30, 2017, 2:36:23 PM10/30/17
On Mon, 30 Oct 2017 11:19:22 -0700, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>On Mon, 30 Oct 2017 11:12:36 -0700, Time <ti...@tw.com> wrote:
>
>>On Mon, 30 Oct 2017 10:53:12 -0700, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
>>wrote:

>>>I also said Id post it "after a while"...just to get your dander up
>>>and frothing... (VBG)
>>
>>LOL Post it if you want to prove you weren't lying. You can't, and
>>your double talk is like threatening to take away one straw from a
>>stack of bales that collapsed the loft.
>
>So whats it worth to you? Hummm?

I pay nothing and get to mock you for lying, and for not being able to
afford to license the vehicle you claim to be using to make $75 an
hour. LOL

Keep dancing, penniless dispshit. If somebody posts a photo of that
old shitbox you'll be making up the same type of stupid excuses you
always do. And which we'll be reading soon about the job you were
"offered" but didn't get.

Time

Oct 30, 2017, 2:37:54 PM10/30/17
On Mon, 30 Oct 2017 11:16:14 -0700, Jared Moyer <dd...@eeee.ffff>
wrote:
I wouldn't be surprised if he put a swapped plate on it and drove it
somewhere to prevent it being photographed.

Marty Escarcega

Oct 30, 2017, 9:59:42 PM10/30/17
Reminds me a little of the lyrics from Gerry Rafferty's "Baker Street".
The character at the center of the lyrics was a shiftless drunk, too.
Wieber claims he doesn't drink, although a bunch of his pictures of
himself are taken in bars, but he's still shiftless and will never get
it together.

Gunner Asch

Oct 31, 2017, 12:12:41 AM10/31/17
I could back up everything I stated with a group of witnesses from
church, the public, law enforcement and a judge or two..and you would
still call me a liar.

Which just goes to show the group what a mentally twisted piece of
dreck you actually are. I enjoy playing you like a carp on kite
string.

Marty Escarcega

Oct 31, 2017, 1:17:25 AM10/31/17
You *couldn't* do that, because you don't have anyone like that in your
corner.

But you don't need any of that. All you need to do is to post photos of
the registration and the passed smog check. You won't, because you
can't, because you don't have them.

Gunner Asch

Oct 31, 2017, 7:43:33 AM10/31/17
On Mon, 30 Oct 2017 11:36:25 -0700, Time <ti...@tw.com> wrote:

>On Mon, 30 Oct 2017 11:19:22 -0700, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
>wrote:
>
>>On Mon, 30 Oct 2017 11:12:36 -0700, Time <ti...@tw.com> wrote:

>>>LOL Post it if you want to prove you weren't lying. You can't, and
>>>your double talk is like threatening to take away one straw from a
>>>stack of bales that collapsed the loft.
>>
>>So whats it worth to you? Hummm?
>
>I pay nothing and get to mock you for lying, and for not being able to
>afford to license the vehicle you claim to be using to make $75 an
>hour. LOL

Of course you pay something. Entertainment at the very least.

Now before I killfile nym #893 and 894..and force you to find a couple
of others so you will have do it yourself sock puppets...lets look at
the realities of life, shall we?

1. Yes, I charge $75/hr for service work
2. I also add $25/hr travel time, out and back to my base
3. I also add .55/mile for the same, portal to portal.

Lets look at a typical service call shall we? Humm...XYZ
Manufacturing for a good example.

I start out from Ontario, California..and I drive 64 miles down to
Costa Mesa. It takes me on a good day..1.5 hour each way. Thats 128
miles round trip and 3 hours travel...= $75 travel and $70.40 milege.
Or...$145.40 just getting there and coming back.

Now I get there, I unscrew the unscrutable and fix the framous on the
Winkel Box. Takes me 45 minutes, what with the glad handing, talking
about how their production has been, checking out another problem on a
totally unrelated machine and whatnot. I charge a Minimum 1 Hr. Thats
$75.

Now when we add the $145.40 to the $75...we get $220.40 and thats how
we write up the invoice. Generally they cut me a check for that
amount..we say See Ya Later..and I leave. So far..for the week..Ive
earned $220.40. Got that..I know its difficult for you to
comprehend..but try really hard. Put your Thinking Cap on (yeah..the
dirty diaper thingy over there in the corner)

Now there are a few other things in that equation that arent totally
apparent. I didnt start out from Ontario..I started out 145 miles
NORTH of Ontario..in Taft. But the clients wont pay for me to come
from Taft. So lets look at the total number...thats 290 miles just to
get to Ontario..and go home from Ontario. Thats unreembursed. I eat
it like a big dog. It costs me about $54 to drive that 290 miles. So
that has to come out of the first service call I make each week.
$220.40- 54.00 = $166.40 is my gross for that service call.

If thats the only service call I make that week..and since 2010..I had
weeks that I didnt even make that much. I had 2-3 week periods where
nobody called for service. Lots of clients simply went out of
business in those years. 38 of them..some of my best
clients..phuttt...gone..empty buildings. Sign on the door.."Out of
Business"

Yet my rate for service hadnt changed. A single service call for the
entire month..to the XYZ Manufacturing local..earned me $166.40 for
the month. Some months were better..some were about like that. I
grossed $27k in 2016. That was a "good year" compared to the 7 before
it.
Btw..when i come down...I hang around So Cal, visited clients, gave
them encouragement, checked on their welfare, etc etc...on that
$166.40 Id earned. All that driving around usually came to about
$25-40 each week I was down..just looking for service work to do. So
I was bringing home $141.40 for the week. Yet my service rate never
changed.

Fortunately...I had some months where Id make a couple grand,
buying/selling machinery/service calls/programming and so forth. So I
averaged about $2200 a month. Thats $550 a week. Taking out my
unreimbursed travel, fuel, tires, oil changes, clothing and so
forth..brought my gross down to about $415 a week. Thats about
$10/hr in real wages. Yet my service rate never changed. Doing the
millwright work for my buddy in the steel plants got me
$300/day..which helped a lot!

Got that squared away in that vacous puddle inside your skull? Good
boy! Have a Cookie!!

You do remember that last October/November...ALL...ALL my vehicles
went to shit. EVERYTHING broke down. I was borrowing friends vehicles
to make service calls down south. It was..rough. Lots of worry...no
idea where I was going to get money..no one was buying
anything..everyone was waiting to see if your favorite corrupt cunt
the Hildabeast was gonna be the new president. Dead dead dead..no one
was spending a dime...they were making Lincoln scream like a bitch
holding onto their money.

Came 2017, a new President and most importantly..a whole new economy.
January..little change..Febuary..little change...March...earned a few
unexpected dollars..April/May/June..steady
improvements...July/August/September..a little more improvement...I
was ending up each month with some disposable dollars...so I bought 7
Omniturns as an investment. Got em really...really cheap (VBG).

I put 4 of them to work as rentals. The other 3 are spotted in clients
shops..waiting on parts to put them to work as rentals. They should
be making parts within the next 3 weeks. The other 4 are paying for
the parts I need. When a single MC-2 card costs me $1000
exchange..and I need (2)..Im not going to pull that out of my pocket
without some lead time. The third one needs a X axis
ballscrew...thats $900. Maybe you can shit me $3k? Humm...how will we
ever get it out of the Home and into my parts suppliers hands? Hummm?
ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!

Now I knew you have difficulties with all those zeros (0)..but to save
you some confusion..it means "lots of money". Ok now?

I got the van's registration up to date, engine rebuilt, tags on it,
converted it to a "motor home" and saved $270 a year in registration
fees. Put 4 80% 10 ply Class D tires on it. Been driving it around
town..and more importantly..the wife has been driving it. Did I
mention she spent most of last week in the hospital? She
lived...though it was a close thing, and she now needs a walker. Your
buffoonery is simply amusment to me. Ive go bigger issues to "concern"
me.

I got the Rangers valves replaced, seats, seals and springs..and
found 3 oil rings fractured...not drivable..so Ive been buying parts
and as soon as I get them all..my pet mechanic will rebuild the engine
from the bottom up. We figure it will cost about $300 for mains,
rods, rod bearings and gaskets. I have that much in it with the
cluster fuck the valves and heads turned into. But..Ill have a fresh
engine. Put 5 Good tires under it last month, got a hell of a deal
from a buddy who owns a tire shop. Shrug. Used tires..but only about
1500 miles on em. Guy put em on..then pulled em off and traded them in
to make his Chebby all strack and hip slick and cool. Works for me.
At least I dont have to do the heads again...whew!!

After that..comes the tranny rebuild in the Chevy Venture. Neither my
mechanic nor I have ever rebuilt an automatic transmission. It should
be interesting...shrug.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/GM-Chevy-Buick-4T65E-Transmission-Deluxe-Rebuild-Kit-1997-00-Level-2-W-Bands/191305500423
https://www.ebay.com/itm/ATSG-GM-Chevy-4T65E-4T65-E-Transmission-Rebuild-Tech-Manual-Chevrolet-84400G/370967249184

When my vehicles are squared away..and I have spare vehicles in case
something goes down..Ill start paying off my taxes. It will make the
county really happy. The guy who owns the land...wont be really
happy..because Im seriously considering simply walking away from this
place, as I mentioned. I have a number of options at this point. All
of them legal..many of them unethical as fuck. Yet..ethics is
apparently something only I pay any attention to..least of all some of
the creditors. Did I mention Ive paid off EVERYONE except the
property taxes, the medical bill and 3 back months of land rent? Given
I had NO contract with the land owner..yet he has been charging me for
late rent fees and whatnot that Ive not agreed to...to the point of
$1500 to date..with another $2100 in back rent and late fees... I
could simply tell him to pound sand and walk. Ive been on this land
since 1987...he bought it and 4 other properties 3 yrs ago ..Im the
only one thats not burned to the ground since he bought the lands. I
already warned him that Im not going to be the poor bastard he retires
on. I was dead serious. Let him try to find someone who will pay him
the $65,000 he thinks he can get for the lot...when all the empty lots
around mine..sell for $8k or less. (VBG)

Some history of the neighborhood/area I live in....

http://articles.latimes.com/1991-08-12/news/mn-392_1_south-taft

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_Taft,_California

It ultimately was indeed sold to a group of investors from So.
Cal..who unfortunately discovered they had fucked themselves. Shrug.
Taft is a boom or bust type of town..and except for 2012-2014..we have
been in a bust cycle for 30 yrs..and its not getting any better. One
of the few places in California..property values are falling, not
rising. Falling like a rock in fact. Shrug. A lot of local people
bought land in 2012..and have been doing everything that they can...
to get pennies on the dollar back out of it. I kind of like it here.
Its quiet, no serious crime..though now the dumping the homeless here
has become a big business for Bakersfield and LA..and we are going to
have a few killings before long. Shrug..they steal everything not
bolted down. I shot one off the top of one of my sailboats a few
months ago at 3am. Hit him with a Sheridan Blue Streak in .20 and put
that pellet right into the meaty part of his thigh with 5 pumps of
pressure. If Id taken it to the full 10 pumps..I could have shot
through both of his legs and the house next door. Some of the other
locals are getting really..really..really pissed and before long..they
are going to kill one or more of these scum when the pot finally
boils. Its a good thing you are stuck in an insane asylum..somone
might add you to the tentative list of scum removals. Count your
blessings.

Now they walk across to the other side of the street when they pass.
Having dogs tends to keep them from climbing over or tearing a hole in
the 8' tall fences around my kennels. Im known as "that motherfucker
who carries a gun everywhere and can shoot you in the dark". Which
works for me. Keeps them out of my shit. And yeah..I have bought some
of the surrounding lots for pocket change. Land contract and all that.
Thats why I can keep my sailboats on empty land and no one will say
shit to me. Maybe Ill give you some phone numbers..maybe...or I might
let you spasm and twitch..just like I have with Moby Dick..the big
white van. (Grin)

>Keep dancing, penniless dispshit. If somebody posts a photo of that
>old shitbox you'll be making up the same type of stupid excuses you
>always do. And which we'll be reading soon about the job you were
>"offered" but didn't get.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/exnHqw7FqbCmXwKp1

https://photos.app.goo.gl/mitBOSAvw7p7glQD2

Ive put 197 miles on it so far. I did have to have it smogged (6)
times however. Found a bad PVC valve, bad EGR valve and postitioner,
the O2 sensor was "random" and several of the hoses were in the wrong
places. Cost me about $420 to have it smogged that many
times..oh..had to replace both gas caps as well. That was $38 for the
pair..locking gas caps. Its OBD I..and it took a run on a SnapOn
Solus computer analyser to find the random O2 sensor..most of the
time it would be clean as hell..then the sensor would simply 'quit"
and the engine would put out all manner of shit. Drove my mechanic
nuts. That and the sticky EGR valve..not moving the whole travel when
it needed to. Im a bit pissed he missed so much..and it cost me that
much..but..shrug...he did learn from it... finally. Now it runs like a
new vehicle with 13,000 miles on it...which is correct. I barked the
tires accidently yesterday. Which is something for a vehicle that
weighs 9000 lbs and only has a 351W engine in it.
Want me to post the first 5 bad smog reports and the final clean one
where she passed with flying colors? Id be happy as fuck to rub em in
your face.

Now, you piece of shit...what were you saying?

Oh..had a 3rd interview yesterday with the folks who are interested in
hiring me. IF/when I get hired by them..Ill let you know..one way or
another. That way you will look even more stupid than you do at the
moment..which is very stupid indeed. Ill even post the texts and
header data from the various emails Ive received and replied to.

Now Im getting ready to head south and work on a 31,000 ton forging
press. Feel free to roll around biting at yourself in rage and self
pity. Maybe you will be like one of those little brown scorpions and
sting yourself to death.

Laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh!!

You poor retarded bastard...you are not aging well...not at all. No
wonder they keep you away from the public. Its obvious to one and
all..you are one crazy motherfucker and stupid..stupid as fuck. It
shows with each of your posts.

Gunner

Gunner Asch

Oct 31, 2017, 7:50:00 AM10/31/17
Feel free to run the numbers through NCIC..have a cop run the plates
for you. (VBG)

You poor fucktard..playing you like a catfish on an ultrlite rod is
sooooo much fun.

(VBG)

You poor bastard..you have no clue about what really goes on in my
life...only what I show you here. And you keep trying desperately to
use it as a club. Yet you only keep smashing your own toes.

Making you flail around like a drunk in deep cow shit is something
Ive gotten pretty good at.

So lets see you dance somemore..you poor schmuck.

Laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh!!

Gunner, getting ready to leave for the jobsite.

Gunner Asch

Oct 31, 2017, 7:52:42 AM10/31/17
On Mon, 30 Oct 2017 11:26:18 -0700, "raykeller"
<whiney_will_have_his_nose_in_my_ass_in_3_2_1@leftards_are_loosers.com>
wrote:
Oh I do...when I let him know I put him in the bozo bin. Thats why I
know how many times he has changed his nym. Ive got 985 filters all
coming from the same posting source...in my Bozo Bin. He will make
1000 by the end of the year. (Grin)

He is such a stupid bastard....lol!!

Gunner Asch

Oct 31, 2017, 7:53:30 AM10/31/17
On Mon, 30 Oct 2017 11:28:07 -0700, Marty Escarcega
Oh of course Twain...absolutely!! Choo Choo!!

Gunner Asch

Oct 31, 2017, 7:54:51 AM10/31/17
Oh you are right as usual! Sure are! Absolutely!

Sorry to hear you are a boozer..but we have been told that for at
least a decade.

Gunner Asch

Oct 31, 2017, 7:55:36 AM10/31/17
Correct! True enough! Oh fer sure duddette!!

Gunner Asch

Oct 31, 2017, 8:06:43 AM10/31/17
On Mon, 30 Oct 2017 00:49:38 -0500, tRudy Crayola
<Me...@anphetamine.net> wrote:

>On 10/29/2017 7:07 PM, Marty Escarcega wrote:

>>> $62-78k a year
>>
>> Not a fucking prayer of that.
>
>More bull shit from Jonathon the Cunt that grabs you!

Its funny as hell to watch him flayling around though.

(VBG)

Gunner Asch

Oct 31, 2017, 8:13:08 AM10/31/17
On Mon, 30 Oct 2017 07:26:06 -0700, Time <ti...@tw.com> wrote:

>On Sun, 29 Oct 2017 17:25:01 -0700, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
>wrote:
>
>>On Sun, 29 Oct 2017 15:48:23 -0700, Ol' 55 <o...@tw.net> wrote:

>>>No. Another week of scrounging.
>>
>>(Grin)

>>>Nope.

>>>Yard ornament still, right?
>>
>>Ah..no. Ive already put a couple hundred miles on it.
>
>Nope. You bragged you'd be "happy" to post the registration, but
>failed to do so. No registration means Hotel Econoline will remain a
>yard ornament, same as all the previous years.

(VBG)

>>>"If" Dream on. And that's the second time you've contradicted
>>>yourself about this job you've been "offered."
>>
>>Offered doesnt mean Ive been hired.
>
>Offered means that being hired is up to you. Only thing you might have
>been offered is a chance to apply, and be disqualified.

I might have. Or I might not have. We are still talking. You have an
issue with that dont you? Envy..old boy...doesnt work well coming
from you.

>>Oh I have good credit.
>
>Nope. You have a negative net worth. By your own admission you're on
>Medicaid and food stamps. Which means you have no credit and will
>never be able to own property or anything of value.

So how come I get so many credit card and loan offers? Tell em to
stop, will you?

>> Shrug...I keep cutting credit cards in half
>>whenever they send me one. And hanging up on banks wanting to give me
>>a huge line of credit.
>
>Ridiculous lie, one of your trademarks.

Want me to start saving them and then ship off a box every now and
then to you? Give me your address and inmate number.

>> The fact is I WONT own a credit card.
>
>Nope. That's a classic excuse of folks who can't get a credit card.

They send credit cards to just about everyone. You dont get any
because they filter out your mail at the Home.

>>>"Me too. On several acres."
>>>http://groups.google.com/group/misc.survivalism/msg/3d5d25863209cdc3
>>
>>Ayup. But they are not linked together properly.
>
>Nope. Lots on your street are about .16 acres. If you owned "several
>acres", that would be a minimum of 18 lots. You have claimed to own 3
>IIRC, by way of "land contracts" to explain why no properties are in
>your name. You are an incompetent liar, which is something any
>employer will figure out very quickly. Which means you will remain
>unemployed.

(VBG)

>>>Nope. Tax liens will follow you, even after bankruptcy.
>>>
>>>"Tax liens, on the other hand, can never be discharged through
>>>bankruptcy. So if your unpaid property taxes have been converted into
>>>a tax lien that will stay in place no matter what"
>>>http://www.moneymanagement.org/Community/Blogs/Blogging-for-Change/2014/February/Will-bankruptcy-wipe-away-my-unpaid-property-taxes.aspx
>>
>>Ill simply let them have the property.
>
>Nope. That old mobile is nothing but a liability. The county will file
>a new lien to add the cost of removing it and all the other junk on
>the lot. The total of all the liens will remain with you wherever you
>go, forever. You can't move away from debt, moron.

(VBG)

>> Its supposedly worth
>>$44k..which is what my tax bill shows it valued at.
>
>Assessments don't account for the shack being rotten from years of
>neglect. It's not worth fixing, and you owe >$22k and counting, for
>back taxes alone.

(VBG)

>> Hence..letting
>>the medical bill conflict with the government lien should be very
>>interesting, dont you think? 2 liens..one from the state, one from
>>the hospital...who will win?
>
>Liens have a legal priority ranking. There won't be any fighting
>because there aren't any significant assets. Creditors will re file as
>appropriate.

It will certainly be fun watching them, wont it?

>> And the asshole land owner...let him
>>deal with that.
>
>Nope. Tax liens are first in line. They don't go away, even after
>bankruptcy. Other debts can be re filed against you or any property
>you ever own. Which is none. I guess your "lawyers" neglected to tell
>you this stuff. <chuckle>

Oh Im fully aware of all of it. But you are apparently not aware how
someone can fuck with the system either.

(VBG)

>> Particularly after I fill the septic tank with pea
>>gravel. (VBG)
>
>The septic system is inoperative, and a worthless liability. You can't
>afford a truckload of gravel anyway, but if you could you'd be doing
>the owner a favor. Too bad you hate the owner for hounding you for
>back rent. Your repeated public spite tells readers that eviction has
>been threatened, and may even be imminent.

(VBG) Like the van is a yard orniment?

(VBG)

>>>"My medical bills? What medical bills? I filed Bankruptcy a couple
>>>months ago. Phoof! All gone!"
>>>http://groups.google.com/group/misc.transport.trucking/msg/f58b373e0c864533
>>>
>>>So, were you lying then or are you lying now, or is it both times and
>>>every time?
>>
>>(VBG)
>>
>>Check the date.
>
>Translation: You lied then and you're lying now.
>
>You're fucked. You deserve it. And you know it.

Gunner Asch

Oct 31, 2017, 8:14:58 AM10/31/17
On Mon, 30 Oct 2017 10:16:01 -0700, Time <ti...@tw.com> wrote:

>On Mon, 30 Oct 2017 09:32:26 -0700, Jared Moyer <dd...@eeee.ffff>
>wrote:
>
>>On 10/30/2017 7:26 AM, Time wrote:

>>> Nope. Lots on your street are about .16 acres. If you owned "several
>>> acres", that would be a minimum of 18 lots.
>>
>><chuckle> This is a classic example of why Wieber is such a shitty
>>liar. He simply has no idea how easily his lies are unraveled by
>>something like basic arithmetic.
>
>He's allergic to arithmetic and calculators. Fits with my theory that
>his pathological lying is partly a response to folks calling him a
>dumbass his entire life.

(VBG)

>>Oh, I imagine if he left the dirty junkyard and moved out of state, Kern
>>County would simply seize the dilapidated double-wide and auction it off
>>for a couple of hundred dollars. The contents undoubtedly would just be
>>hauled to a landfill.
>
>Sounds about right. Except a lot more than the mobile will have to be
>moved. Wieber won't be able to take all that crap. He can't afford to
>move it, and he'd have no place to put it. And if somebody finds a
>reason to do a soil test...

(VBG)

>>> Nope. That old mobile is nothing but a liability. The county will file
>>> a new lien to add the cost of removing it and all the other junk on
>>> the lot. The total of all the liens will remain with you wherever you
>>> go, forever. You can't move away from debt, moron.
>>
>>I always thought the county would simply auction the thing and call it
>>quits.
>
>Nothing to stop them chasing him forever. And then there's this -
>
>"Tax Lien Certificate Sales in California
>California law gives counties the ability to sell tax lien
>certificates (rather than selling tax-defaulted homes), if authorized
>by resolution of county board of supervisors (Cal. Rev. & Tax. Code ง
>ง 4511, 4521). A tax lien certificate basically gives the purchaser
>the right to collect the tax debt from you. No counties in California
>sell tax lien certificates at this time."
>https://www.nolo.com/legal-encyclopedia/what-happens-if-i-dont-pay-property-taxes-california.html
>
>I'd expect a lien certificate on Wieber to worthless. Hard to imagine
>anyone paying a single dollar for it.

(VBG) Me either. (VBG)

>But the other creditors could sell his debt to nasty collection
>agencies for pennies on the dollar, or on contingency. Wouldn't be
>surprised if that's already happened multiple times. One of his
>earliest liens is BUREAU OF MEDICAL ECONOMICS FRESNO.
>
>>I expect the land owner - a real estate investment firm - is paying the
>>property taxes on the lot. They're fine.

(VBG)

>Yeah, right now their only issue is back rent. But they're in bigger
>trouble once Wieber leaves or is forced out. They might have to wait a
>while for Kern to sell or dispose of the mobile. The owners' rental
>agreement with Wieber almost certainly stipulates that he leaves the
>lot as he found it. But any agreement with him is worthless, and the
>lot owners may end up funding the clean up. Probably explains why they
>haven't evicted him already. Good chance he's years behind on the
>rent.

What rental agreement? Ive never signed one.

Gunner Asch

Oct 31, 2017, 8:16:26 AM10/31/17
On Mon, 30 Oct 2017 11:17:29 -0700, Marty Escarcega
(VBG!!!)

Time

Oct 31, 2017, 12:33:17 PM10/31/17
On Tue, 31 Oct 2017 04:43:29 -0700, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>1. Yes, I charge $75/hr for service work

Then post a few invoices. Easy peasy.

>Lets look at a typical service call shall we?

No. Let's disregard all of your BS until you post some invoices.

>You do remember that last October/November...ALL...ALL my vehicles
>went to shit. EVERYTHING broke down. I was borrowing friends vehicles
>to make service calls down south. It was..rough.

So, basically the same as your entire adult life.

>Came 2017, a new President and most importantly..a whole new economy.

LOL Your problems span all the years of Reagan, Bush, Clinton, Bush,
Obama and Trump, so far.

> I got the van's registration up to date, engine rebuilt, tags on it,
>converted it to a "motor home" and saved $270 a year in registration
>fees.

Insuring a commercial vehicle as a motorhome is a deadbeat dumbass
move. It's effectively uninsured for anything but recreational use.
When you get caught, and can't afford the fines, will you credit
Trump?

"The DMV agent told me that she has seen people go to the DMV after
being busted for this; and they were retroactively asked to pay the
weight fees for previous years + penalties which added up to
thousands."

>more importantly..the wife has been driving it.

Because every "disabled" woman needs a junker 1 ton "RV" for picking
up cigarettes, right?

>Ill start paying off my taxes.

Nope. That's what you used to say, but then you declared:

<2017> "I choose to not pay my property taxes, and only do so when
forced to do so"
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!original/rec.crafts.metalworking/eHONhUwqdI4/9RONLpH5EAAJ

Best to go by the public records. Few payments ever. Tax liens owing
since '92. No payments at all since 2012.
http://www.kcttc.co.kern.ca.us/Payment/ATNDetails.aspx?NUMBER=03930320008&NUM_TYPE=AT&YR=H

> Im seriously considering simply walking away from this
>place, as I mentioned.

"Consider" it all you want, but you're stuck there.

> I have a number of options at this point.

Nope.

> All
>of them legal..many of them unethical as fuck.

Yet another thing you didn't need to say because everyone already
knows.

> Did I mention Ive paid off EVERYONE

LOL No.

> except the
>property taxes, the medical bill and 3 back months of land rent?

The exception is a few hundred thousand! And how much was the
"EVERYONE?"

> Given
>I had NO contract with the land owner..yet he has been charging me for
>late rent fees and whatnot that Ive not agreed to...to the point of
>$1500 to date..with another $2100 in back rent and late fees...

Looks good on you. I'll take his word over yours for what you owe .
He's trying to get you out, and who can blame him?

>could simply tell him to pound sand and walk.

Nope. You'd have done it long ago if you could.

> Ive been on this land
>since 1987.

Squatter's rights? <chuckle>

>..he bought it and 4 other properties 3 yrs ago ..Im the
>only one thats not burned to the ground since he bought the lands. I
>already warned him that Im not going to be the poor bastard he retires
>on.

Bwahahaha!

> I was dead serious.

No, you're delusional. You imagine he can retire on a few thousand.
Then why don't you do that?

> Let him try to find someone who will pay him
>the $65,000 he thinks he can get for the lot

Good. He wants you out. You want to go. What's the problem? LOL

> I kind of like it here.

Good. Then pay the damned rent, freeloader!

>Its quiet, no serious crime

Except for all the houses you just said were burned to the ground!

>though now the dumping the homeless here
>has become a big business for Bakersfield and LA..and we are going to
>have a few killings before long. Shrug..they steal everything not
>bolted down. I shot one off the top of one of my sailboats a few
>months ago at 3am. Hit him with a Sheridan Blue Streak in .20 and put
>that pellet right into the meaty part of his thigh with 5 pumps of
>pressure. If Id taken it to the full 10 pumps..I could have shot
>through both of his legs and the house next door. Some of the other
>locals are getting really..really..really pissed

Sounds like quite the paradise!

>Im known as "that motherfucker
>who carries a gun everywhere and can shoot you in the dark".

No. You're known as the crackpot deadbeat liar with the lot covered in
junk and barking dogs.

>I have bought some
>of the surrounding lots for pocket change. Land contract and all that.

Nope. If that were true the contracts would be registered against the
titles, which would all be in your name. But feel free to post the
contracts. Easy peasy.

>Oh..had a 3rd interview yesterday with the folks who are interested in
>hiring me. IF/when I get hired by them..Ill let you know..one way or
>another.

What is your excuse going to be when you don't get the job they
"offered" you? Hillary? Mueller? <chuckle>

Time

Oct 31, 2017, 12:35:10 PM10/31/17
On Tue, 31 Oct 2017 05:14:56 -0700, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
wrote:
Your word is worthless. Regardless, you are responsible to leave the
property as you found it. But as everyone already knows, you are an
irresponsible deadbeat, and it will be up to others eventually to
clean up your mess.

Time

Oct 31, 2017, 12:37:47 PM10/31/17
On Tue, 31 Oct 2017 05:13:04 -0700, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>On Mon, 30 Oct 2017 07:26:06 -0700, Time <ti...@tw.com> wrote:

>>>Offered doesnt mean Ive been hired.
>>
>>Offered means that being hired is up to you. Only thing you might have
>>been offered is a chance to apply, and be disqualified.
>
>I might have. Or I might not have.

You will be the last to realize what everyone else already knows.

>>>Oh I have good credit.
>>
>>Nope. You have a negative net worth. By your own admission you're on
>>Medicaid and food stamps. Which means you have no credit and will
>>never be able to own property or anything of value.
>
>So how come I get so many credit card and loan offers?

You don't. And you don't realize how absurd your claim is. Same as
when you told the 264mph motorcycle fable.

>>> And the asshole land owner...let him
>>>deal with that.
>>
>>Nope. Tax liens are first in line. They don't go away, even after
>>bankruptcy. Other debts can be re filed against you or any property
>>you ever own. Which is none. I guess your "lawyers" neglected to tell
>>you this stuff. <chuckle>
>
>Oh Im fully aware of all of it. But you are apparently not aware how
>someone can fuck with the system either.

I am well aware that deadbeats can't be forced to pay. But they get to
live with the results, which aren't pretty, as your case profoundly
demonstrates.

>>You're fucked. You deserve it. And you know it.
>
>(VBG)

Yes, it is funny to watch a hypocritical nutter phony conservative dig
his hole so deep that the only thing he has to look forward to in his
mid sixties is screwing his landlord and starting all over.

Marty Escarcega

Oct 31, 2017, 1:26:42 PM10/31/17
Bullshit.

> 2. I also add $25/hr travel time, out and back to my base

Bullshit. No one would pay you that.

> 3. I also add .55/mile for the same, portal to portal.

Bullshit.

> Lets look at a typical service call shall we? Humm...XYZ
> Manufacturing for a good example.
>
> I start out from Ontario, California..and I drive 64 miles down to
> Costa Mesa.

We'll just cut out everything after that stupid lie. Ontario to Costa
Mesa: 40.7 to 42.6 miles, depending on route chosen.
http://tinyurl.com/y7lspomg

If you're managing to add on another 22-24 miles, it's only because
you're a stupid unemployable ham hock.

Everything else you wrote in that time-wasting screed is a lie.

Dokjohn Peters

Oct 31, 2017, 1:28:00 PM10/31/17
On 10/31/2017 4:49 AM, Gunner Asch wrote:
> On Mon, 30 Oct 2017 11:37:56 -0700, Time <ti...@tw.com> wrote:
>
>> On Mon, 30 Oct 2017 11:16:14 -0700, Jared Moyer <dd...@eeee.ffff>
>> wrote:

>>> It was a bullshit offer. The heap isn't registered and you're not
>>> driving it.
>>
>> I wouldn't be surprised if he put a swapped plate on it and drove it
>> somewhere to prevent it being photographed.
>

> Feel free to run the numbers through NCIC..have a cop run the plates
> for you. (VBG)

Let's have the numbers, dole-scrounging liar.

> You poor bastard..you have no clue about what really goes on in my
> life...only what I show you here.

That's far more than enough to know that you're a lying thieving
unemployable dole-scrounger.

Dokjohn Peters

Oct 31, 2017, 1:28:52 PM10/31/17
And then when he or I come up with a new one, you respond to them for
*weeks*.

Stupid unemployable lying dole-scrounger.

Marty Escarcega

Oct 31, 2017, 1:29:15 PM10/31/17
Yep.

Marty Escarcega

Oct 31, 2017, 1:29:58 PM10/31/17
On 10/31/2017 4:55 AM, Gunner Asch wrote:

>>> Let's assume for a moment that he applied for a job. But he must not
>>> want it, otherwise why would he publicly post about it and include
>>> details of his plan to walk out on debt and screw his landlord. It's
>>> more likely he made the whole thing up as part of his current melt
>>> down. Hilarious that the fantasy of employment would lead to a tale of
>>> moving out, buying acreage, being free and clear. Same type of
>>> nonsense I hear from a lifetime alcoholic I know.
>>
>> Reminds me a little of the lyrics from Gerry Rafferty's "Baker Street".
>> The character at the center of the lyrics was a shiftless drunk, too.
>> Wieber claims he doesn't drink, although a bunch of his pictures of
>> himself are taken in bars, but he's still shiftless and will never get
>> it together.
>
> Correct! True enough!

So when are you going to give up the booze and the meth, scrounger?

Dokjohn Peters

Oct 31, 2017, 1:37:03 PM10/31/17
He's right, of course - it's not smogged and not registered. Most
likely it isn't even running.

>>> Offered doesnt mean Ive been hired.
>>
>> Offered means that being hired is up to you. Only thing you might have
>> been offered is a chance to apply, and be disqualified.
>
> I might have. Or I might not have. We are still talking.

Ha ha ha ha ha! As dead-ass broke as you are, and having to dive into
dumpsters for food, you'd take that offer without hesitation if it were
real. It isn't - obviously.

>>> Oh I have good credit.
>>
>> Nope. You have a negative net worth. By your own admission you're on
>> Medicaid and food stamps. Which means you have no credit and will
>> never be able to own property or anything of value.
>
> So how come I get so many credit card and loan offers?

You don't.

You're forgetting your earlier lies. You said that you are sent *credit
cards", not offers for credit cards. You fucked up again.

I do some work for a big bank, and I know how credit offers are
extended. You are not extended any credit offers.

>>> Shrug...I keep cutting credit cards in half
>>> whenever they send me one. And hanging up on banks wanting to give me
>>> a huge line of credit.
>>
>> Ridiculous lie, one of your trademarks.
>
> Want me to start saving them and then ship off a box every now and
> then to you?

Just post a link to a photo of them, loser. We won't hold our breaths.

>>> The fact is I WONT own a credit card.
>>
>> Nope. That's a classic excuse of folks who can't get a credit card.
>
> They send credit cards to just about everyone.

*NO ONE* sends unsolicited credit cards to anyone. They send *offers*
of credit cards and other loans. You, of course, never receive those
offers.

>>> Ayup. But they are not linked together properly.
>>
>> Nope. Lots on your street are about .16 acres. If you owned "several
>> acres", that would be a minimum of 18 lots. You have claimed to own 3
>> IIRC, by way of "land contracts" to explain why no properties are in
>> your name. You are an incompetent liar, which is something any
>> employer will figure out very quickly. Which means you will remain
>> unemployed.
>
> (VBG)

Concession of defeat noted.

>>> Ill simply let them have the property.
>>
>> Nope. That old mobile is nothing but a liability. The county will file
>> a new lien to add the cost of removing it and all the other junk on
>> the lot. The total of all the liens will remain with you wherever you
>> go, forever. You can't move away from debt, moron.
>
> (VBG)

Concession of defeat noted.

>>> Its supposedly worth
>>> $44k..which is what my tax bill shows it valued at.
>>
>> Assessments don't account for the shack being rotten from years of
>> neglect. It's not worth fixing, and you owe >$22k and counting, for
>> back taxes alone.
>
> (VBG)

Concession of defeat noted.

>>> Hence..letting
>>> the medical bill conflict with the government lien should be very
>>> interesting, dont you think? 2 liens..one from the state, one from
>>> the hospital...who will win?
>>
>> Liens have a legal priority ranking. There won't be any fighting
>> because there aren't any significant assets. Creditors will re file as
>> appropriate.
>
> It will certainly be fun watching them, wont it?

It will keep you in that deep hole for the rest of your life.

>>> And the asshole land owner...let him
>>> deal with that.
>>
>> Nope. Tax liens are first in line. They don't go away, even after
>> bankruptcy. Other debts can be re filed against you or any property
>> you ever own. Which is none. I guess your "lawyers" neglected to tell
>> you this stuff. <chuckle>
>
> Oh Im fully aware of all of it.

You weren't until he told you. You have no lawyers and you don't know
the law.

<VBG>

>>> Particularly after I fill the septic tank with pea
>>> gravel. (VBG)
>>
>> The septic system is inoperative, and a worthless liability. You can't
>> afford a truckload of gravel anyway, but if you could you'd be doing
>> the owner a favor. Too bad you hate the owner for hounding you for
>> back rent. Your repeated public spite tells readers that eviction has
>> been threatened, and may even be imminent.
>
> (VBG) Like the van is a yard orniment?

Which it is.

>>> (VBG)
>>>
>>> Check the date.
>>
>> Translation: You lied then and you're lying now.
>>
>> You're fucked. You deserve it. And you know it.
>
> (VBG)

Concession of defeat noted. You agree with all of it:

* you lied then and you're lying now
* you're fucked
* you deserve it
* you know it

Check, check, check and check.

<VBG>

Marty Escarcega

Oct 31, 2017, 2:00:22 PM10/31/17
On 10/31/2017 9:33 AM, Time wrote:
> On Tue, 31 Oct 2017 04:43:29 -0700, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> 1. Yes, I charge $75/hr for service work
>
> Then post a few invoices. Easy peasy.
>
>> Lets look at a typical service call shall we?
>
> No. Let's disregard all of your BS until you post some invoices.
>
>> You do remember that last October/November...ALL...ALL my vehicles
>> went to shit. EVERYTHING broke down. I was borrowing friends vehicles
>> to make service calls down south. It was..rough.
>
> So, basically the same as your entire adult life.
>
>> Came 2017, a new President and most importantly..a whole new economy.
>
> LOL Your problems span all the years of Reagan, Bush, Clinton, Bush,
> Obama and Trump, so far.
>
>> I got the van's registration up to date, engine rebuilt, tags on it,
>> converted it to a "motor home" and saved $270 a year in registration
>> fees.
>
> Insuring a commercial vehicle as a motorhome is a deadbeat dumbass
> move. It's effectively uninsured for anything but recreational use.
> When you get caught, and can't afford the fines, will you credit
> Trump?

There is no fucking way his 35 year old trashed van would have a
registration fee of more than $270. Note he said that's how much he
claims to be saving on it, so that's the bare minimum.

The van is unregistered.

> "The DMV agent told me that she has seen people go to the DMV after
> being busted for this; and they were retroactively asked to pay the
> weight fees for previous years + penalties which added up to
> thousands."
>
>> more importantly..the wife has been driving it.
>
> Because every "disabled" woman needs a junker 1 ton "RV" for picking
> up cigarettes, right?

LOL!

>> Ill start paying off my taxes.
>
> Nope. That's what you used to say, but then you declared:
>
> <2017> "I choose to not pay my property taxes, and only do so when
> forced to do so"
> https://groups.google.com/forum/#!original/rec.crafts.metalworking/eHONhUwqdI4/9RONLpH5EAAJ
>
> Best to go by the public records. Few payments ever. Tax liens owing
> since '92. No payments at all since 2012.
> http://www.kcttc.co.kern.ca.us/Payment/ATNDetails.aspx?NUMBER=03930320008&NUM_TYPE=AT&YR=H

Why would a lifelong admitted deadbeat and scrounger ever change?

>> Im seriously considering simply walking away from this
>> place, as I mentioned.
>
> "Consider" it all you want, but you're stuck there.
>
>> I have a number of options at this point.
>
> Nope.

LOL!

>> All of them legal..many of them unethical as fuck.
>
> Yet another thing you didn't need to say because everyone already
> knows.

Correct.

>> Did I mention Ive paid off EVERYONE
>
> LOL No.

Correct.

>> except the
>> property taxes, the medical bill and 3 back months of land rent?
>
> The exception is a few hundred thousand! And how much was the
> "EVERYONE?"

$0.75

>> Given I had NO contract with the land owner..yet he has been charging me for
>> late rent fees and whatnot that Ive not agreed to...to the point of
>> $1500 to date..with another $2100 in back rent and late fees...
>
> Looks good on you. I'll take his word over yours for what you owe .
> He's trying to get you out, and who can blame him?

There is no way he doesn't have a signed rental agreement. The owner is
Best Real Estate Solutions LLC. That's a professional real estate
investment firm. There is no way they don't have a written and signed
rental agreement with the dole scrounger.

>> could simply tell him to pound sand and walk.
>
> Nope. You'd have done it long ago if you could.

Correct. It isn't that *someone* couldn't do it - it's just Wieber who
can't.

>> Ive been on this land
>> since 1987.
>
> Squatter's rights? <chuckle>
>
>> ..he bought it and 4 other properties 3 yrs ago

Nope. The last deed recorded for it is 211112561 on 08/29/2011.

http://assessor.co.kern.ca.us/propertydetails.php?srctext=039303045&srctype=apn

Copy the most recent document number, 211112561, and then look it up here:
http://recorderonline.co.kern.ca.us/cgi-bin/osearchn.mbr/input

When the document is found, click on the document number at the far
left. That will take you to:
http://recorderonline.co.kern.ca.us/cgi-bin/oindex.mbr/alldetail?Official=&Birth=&Death=&Marriage=&Maps=&Fbn=&USERKEY=2017103100000000000366OFF&Batno=213191&Batsq=2&Cert=211112561&Last_Rcd=00001&oindex_Name=FISERV%20ISS%20%26%20CO&Doc_Date=20110829&Counter=1&Doc_Desc=Deed&RelDoc=&TYPE=&Book=&Page=0&APN=03928214&Doc_Type=0001&Pages=5&Image=B11241AA.AAP&Path=&Prev_Search=0005%20&P_Stat1=&P_Desc1=&P_Stat2=&P_Desc2=&P_Stat3=&P_Desc3=&P_Stat4=&P_Desc4=&P_Verify=Y&FIRST=Y

or http://tinyurl.com/ycubpacb. We see that the grantor was FISERV ISS
& CO and a whole slew of family trusts, and the grantee is BEST REAL
EST SOLUTIONS LLC. Best Real Estate Solutions LLC is a Florida company,
according to their Facebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/Best-Real-Estate-Solutions-LLC-837669859658752/

They acquired the property in 2011, not three years ago.

>> ..Im the only one thats not burned to the ground since he bought the lands.

Best Real Estate Solutions LLC doesn't own any other properties around you.

>> I already warned him that Im not going to be the poor bastard he retires
>> on.
>
> Bwahahaha!

See above. There isn't any "he". Wieber deals with an unnamed office
worker at Best Real Estate Solutions LLC office in Florida.

>> I was dead serious.
>
> No, you're delusional. You imagine he can retire on a few thousand.
> Then why don't you do that?
>
>> Let him try to find someone who will pay him
>> the $65,000 he thinks he can get for the lot
>
> Good. He wants you out. You want to go. What's the problem? LOL
>
>> I kind of like it here.
>
> Good. Then pay the damned rent, freeloader!

People who don't pay the rent are thieves.

>> Its quiet, no serious crime
>
> Except for all the houses you just said were burned to the ground!

LOL! *Another* trip-up...except that he was lying about it.

>> though now the dumping the homeless here
>> has become a big business for Bakersfield and LA..

Bullshit.

>> and we are going to
>> have a few killings before long. Shrug..they steal everything not
>> bolted down.

But "no serious crime".

>> I shot one off the top of one of my sailboats a few
>> months ago at 3am. Hit him with a Sheridan Blue Streak in .20

No, he didn't.

>> that pellet right into the meaty part of his thigh with 5 pumps of
>> pressure. If Id taken it to the full 10 pumps..I could have shot
>> through both of his legs and the house next door. Some of the other
>> locals are getting really..really..really pissed
>
> Sounds like quite the paradise!
>
>> Im known as "that motherfucker
>> who carries a gun everywhere and can shoot you in the dark".
>
> No. You're known as the crackpot deadbeat liar with the lot covered in
> junk and barking dogs.

And dogshit.

>> I have bought some
>> of the surrounding lots for pocket change. Land contract and all that.
>
> Nope. If that were true the contracts would be registered against the
> titles, which would all be in your name. But feel free to post the
> contracts. Easy peasy.

LOL!

>> Oh..had a 3rd interview yesterday with the folks who are interested in
>> hiring me.

Whoops! You said they already *offered*!

>> IF/when I get hired by them..Ill let you know..one way or
>> another.
>
> What is your excuse going to be when you don't get the job they
> "offered" you? Hillary? Mueller? <chuckle>

LOL!

Wieber truly is a pathological liar. It's astonishing how much thought
- poor quality, but thought all the same - he puts into pecking out his
lies.

Fred Wingo

Oct 31, 2017, 2:46:20 PM10/31/17
> [...]
>
> (Grin)
>

>>> Starting off free and clear
>>
>> Nope. Tax liens will follow you, even after bankruptcy.
>>
>> "Tax liens, on the other hand, can never be discharged through
>> bankruptcy. So if your unpaid property taxes have been converted into
>> a tax lien that will stay in place no matter what"
>> http://www.moneymanagement.org/Community/Blogs/Blogging-for-Change/2014/February/Will-bankruptcy-wipe-away-my-unpaid-property-taxes.aspx
>
> Ill simply let them have the property. Its supposedly worth
> $44k..which is what my tax bill shows it valued at. Hence..letting
> the medical bill conflict with the government lien should be very
> interesting, dont you think? 2 liens..one from the state, one from
> the hospital...who will win? And the asshole land owner...let him
> deal with that. Particularly after I fill the septic tank with pea

This post has been forwarded to Best Real Estate Solutions LLC at

18191 NW 68th Ave, Suite 221
Miami, FL 33015

as identified at their Facebook page,
https://www.facebook.com/Best-Real-Estate-Solutions-LLC-837669859658752/

Time

Oct 31, 2017, 2:47:03 PM10/31/17
On Tue, 31 Oct 2017 11:00:20 -0700, Marty Escarcega
<wieber...@everytime.con> wrote:

>Wieber truly is a pathological liar. It's astonishing how much thought
>- poor quality, but thought all the same - he puts into pecking out his
>lies.

I used to think he was merely a dimwit deadbeat. But it's become
increasingly clear he's quite crazy. He gets busted on so many of his
tales yet can't stop writing new ones as a defense. For example, a few
months back he revealed he was behind on his lot rent, which is surely
peanuts per month, but which he claimed he'd be caught up on shortly.
Unsatisfied with the self-destructiveness of that embarrassing bit of
over-sharing, he thought it prudent to also reveal that he's several
thousands behind. So of course he claims he's the victim, miffed about
late fees! Which he thinks entitle him to screw the landowner by
walking away, because the landowner wants him out! Truly helpless, but
a great posterboy for his tribe of phony conservative windbags. Notice
that none of them have invited Wieber to walk in their direction. What
the hell? None of the knuckledraggers have a basement or a garage fit
for the Wieberoids, and a yard for his dogs? LOL

The irony is that so many of the nutjobs are convinced of a coming
apocalypse. True survivalists would know that they'd need to work in
shifts to protect their ramen from the zombie horde. Why don't they
want the mighty Wieber guarding their perimeter? <chuckle>

Jared Moyer

Oct 31, 2017, 2:49:12 PM10/31/17
Kind of tough to start all over at age 64 or more with bad credit and
bad references. Property owners now routinely run credit and background
checks to avoid renting to deadbeat scroungers like Wieber.

Wieber isn't going anywhere. It's all just more Wieber bullshit.

Time

Oct 31, 2017, 3:04:01 PM10/31/17
On Tue, 31 Oct 2017 11:46:15 -0700, Fred Wingo <wieber.sucks@cocks>
wrote:
Did you think to send them his "pretty good listing of my
accomplishments?"
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/rec.crafts.metalworking/sqedKaK3LOM

I'm sure they know he's a deadbeat, and no doubt they've been
threatening eviction. But when they dig into his posts it may come as
a surprise that he's claiming to make $75 an hour, that he wants to
walk away from paradise etc. Because you can bet he's been crying
poverty and desperation to them for years. Sounds to me like Wieber
Inc will be needing a new HQ soon. Hope it has some nearby wifi he can
steal, so that we get to hear about the new digs.

Jared Moyer

Oct 31, 2017, 3:06:55 PM10/31/17
On 10/31/2017 11:47 AM, Time wrote:
> On Tue, 31 Oct 2017 11:00:20 -0700, Marty Escarcega
> <wieber...@everytime.con> wrote:
>

>> Wieber truly is a pathological liar. It's astonishing how much thought
>> - poor quality, but thought all the same - he puts into pecking out his
>> lies.
>
> I used to think he was merely a dimwit deadbeat. But it's become
> increasingly clear he's quite crazy.

Yep. Not crazy enough to be locked up, but pretty damned crazy.

> He gets busted on so many of his
> tales yet can't stop writing new ones as a defense. For example, a few
> months back he revealed he was behind on his lot rent, which is surely
> peanuts per month, but which he claimed he'd be caught up on shortly.
> Unsatisfied with the self-destructiveness of that embarrassing bit of
> over-sharing, he thought it prudent to also reveal that he's several
> thousands behind.

LOL! I missed that. I only saw the earlier one where he admitted to
being in arrears but didn't say by how much. Would appreciate a
reference to the more specific one if it's not too much trouble.

> So of course he claims he's the victim, miffed about
> late fees! Which he thinks entitle him to screw the landowner by
> walking away, because the landowner wants him out!

Not just walking away, but damaging the already-dysfunctional septic
system, and possibly more.

> Truly helpless, but
> a great posterboy for his tribe of phony conservative windbags. Notice
> that none of them have invited Wieber to walk in their direction. What
> the hell? None of the knuckledraggers have a basement or a garage fit
> for the Wieberoids, and a yard for his dogs? LOL

I am convinced that those long teary laments he posts every 18-24 months
are actually solicitations of financial help from his supposed "friend"
in Usenet. I don't think Gardner, Terrell, Caster, ray-ray or anyone
else has sent him one damned dime.

> The irony is that so many of the nutjobs are convinced of a coming
> apocalypse.

I wonder how many really are convinced of it, or just like to blabber
about it, along with how they - MacGyvers, each and every one of them -
are so well prepared for it and will handle every possible threat to
their welfare? I think *none* of them. They all have little to no real
belief that a social collapse is imminent. It's just a weird fantasy
they like to entertain - like playing apocalyptic video games.

> True survivalists would know that they'd need to work in
> shifts to protect their ramen from the zombie horde. Why don't they
> want the mighty Wieber guarding their perimeter? <chuckle>

How could he? All his guns fell into the water and were lost during the
canoe trip, remember?

Time

Oct 31, 2017, 3:08:36 PM10/31/17
On Tue, 31 Oct 2017 11:49:11 -0700, Jared Moyer <dd...@eeee.ffff>
wrote:
The vibe I'm getting is that the landlord is getting serious about
moving him out, and that's why Wieber is making noise about walking
away. He may soon be complaining about the pricks at Walmart ragging
on him for parking overnight in their lot.

Time

Oct 31, 2017, 3:34:38 PM10/31/17
On Tue, 31 Oct 2017 12:06:51 -0700, Jared Moyer <dd...@eeee.ffff>
wrote:

>On 10/31/2017 11:47 AM, Time wrote:
>> On Tue, 31 Oct 2017 11:00:20 -0700, Marty Escarcega
>> <wieber...@everytime.con> wrote:

>> He gets busted on so many of his
>> tales yet can't stop writing new ones as a defense. For example, a few
>> months back he revealed he was behind on his lot rent, which is surely
>> peanuts per month, but which he claimed he'd be caught up on shortly.
>> Unsatisfied with the self-destructiveness of that embarrassing bit of
>> over-sharing, he thought it prudent to also reveal that he's several
>> thousands behind.
>
>LOL! I missed that. I only saw the earlier one where he admitted to
>being in arrears but didn't say by how much. Would appreciate a
>reference to the more specific one if it's not too much trouble.

It's buried in his latest crazy-long screed.
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/rec.crafts.metalworking/0Srb05ieuNY/gVgpSYhwBgAJ

"I had NO contract with the land owner..yet he has been charging me
for late rent fees and whatnot that Ive not agreed to...to the point
of $1500 to date..with another $2100 in back rent and late fees"

I wouldn't be surprised if it's even more than that, and constantly
growing just like all the liens. IIRC, when it first came out that he
rarely paid property tax, the total of the taxes owing was about $12k.
Now it's $22k. Peanuts compared to the other debts though, which he
used to claim were zero, but now admits are in the hundreds of
thousands.

Jared Moyer

Oct 31, 2017, 4:31:51 PM10/31/17
On 10/31/2017 12:34 PM, Time wrote:
> On Tue, 31 Oct 2017 12:06:51 -0700, Jared Moyer <dd...@eeee.ffff>
> wrote:
>
>> On 10/31/2017 11:47 AM, Time wrote:
>>> On Tue, 31 Oct 2017 11:00:20 -0700, Marty Escarcega
>>> <wieber...@everytime.con> wrote:
>

>>> He gets busted on so many of his
>>> tales yet can't stop writing new ones as a defense. For example, a few
>>> months back he revealed he was behind on his lot rent, which is surely
>>> peanuts per month, but which he claimed he'd be caught up on shortly.
>>> Unsatisfied with the self-destructiveness of that embarrassing bit of
>>> over-sharing, he thought it prudent to also reveal that he's several
>>> thousands behind.
>>
>> LOL! I missed that. I only saw the earlier one where he admitted to
>> being in arrears but didn't say by how much. Would appreciate a
>> reference to the more specific one if it's not too much trouble.
>
> It's buried in his latest crazy-long screed.
> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/rec.crafts.metalworking/0Srb05ieuNY/gVgpSYhwBgAJ

I saw that, but I hadn't read the whole thing and missed the part about
how far in arrears he was on the rent.

> "I had NO contract with the land owner..yet he has been charging me
> for late rent fees and whatnot that Ive not agreed to...to the point
> of $1500 to date..with another $2100 in back rent and late fees"

He is simply lying about this. If you look at those Kern County
assessor links I posted, you'll see that the property has changed hands
a few times. Wieber seems not to understand that his rental agreement
that he first signed - watch, he'll claim he never had one, LOL! -
remains in effect when a new landlord buys the lot.

It's astonishing how little of the real world Wieber, this putative
Master of the Universe, actually understands.

Time

Oct 31, 2017, 6:54:26 PM10/31/17
On Tue, 31 Oct 2017 13:31:49 -0700, Jared Moyer <dd...@eeee.ffff>
That's most likely. But even if Wieber somehow ended up in a
month-to-month tenancy, there are rules about the responsibilities of
landlord and tenant.
https://www.nolo.com/legal-encyclopedia/california-notice-requirements-terminate-month-month-tenancy.html
https://www.nolo.com/legal-encyclopedia/california-notice-requirements-terminate-month-month-tenancy.html
There has to be, because there are all sorts of situations where say,
someone is renting an illegal basement apartment etc. I can imagine
the possibility of there being something illegal about Wieber's
shithole. No septic permit, no occupancy permit, no kennel permit,
could be anything. Might even be that Wieber moved onto the lot with
no permits at all. I can also imagine that the current owners have
been trying to get Wieber to leave from the get-go, and might
therefore not want to legitimize Wieber's tenancy in any way. Who
knows what he's been telling them. Maybe he's been promising to leave
"any day now" (like the cull) the whole time. He's sure spent a lot of
time on Usenet yapping about moving.

>It's astonishing how little of the real world Wieber, this putative
>Master of the Universe, actually understands.

Yeah, he goes by juvenile fantasy and childish opinion even when the
things he needs to know are a phone call or a few clicks away. And
there are a lot of things he doesn't want to know about, like the need
for permits. He seemed surprised recently that he'd need a permit for
a new septic system, and it came out that his lot isn't big enough.
Could it be grandfathered if necessary? Most likely not if there was
no permit originally.

FWIW, I've lived in RVs three times while building new homes. One time
I was within the allowed time, because I knew the rule would be
enforced. The other two I was way over. Even though there were all
sorts of officials coming and going throughout the process, it wasn't
really anybody's job to call me out for long term camping, or illegal
temporary septic system. I also know personally about four families
living in illegal residences on their rural properties. No permits of
any kind. Two families living in trailers with add-ons, two in
site-built homes. The latter were both red tagged years after
building. The owners ignored the paperwork and AFAIK the inspectors
have never returned. Common enough. I've never heard of anyone living
totally illegally in a suburban environment, but I can see how it
might happen with a shameless guy like Wieber who would just thumb his
nose, plead poverty, and lie his ass off until someone physically
removes him.

Jared Moyer

Oct 31, 2017, 7:20:10 PM10/31/17
I only had month-to-month rental agreements before I bought a house, and
I signed a rental agreement in every one of them. If Wieber started
renting at 326 Olive Ave in Taft in 1987, he signed an agreement.

> there are rules about the responsibilities of
> landlord and tenant.
> https://www.nolo.com/legal-encyclopedia/california-notice-requirements-terminate-month-month-tenancy.html
> https://www.nolo.com/legal-encyclopedia/california-notice-requirements-terminate-month-month-tenancy.html
> There has to be, because there are all sorts of situations where say,
> someone is renting an illegal basement apartment etc. I can imagine
> the possibility of there being something illegal about Wieber's
> shithole. No septic permit, no occupancy permit, no kennel permit,
> could be anything. Might even be that Wieber moved onto the lot with
> no permits at all. I can also imagine that the current owners have
> been trying to get Wieber to leave from the get-go, and might
> therefore not want to legitimize Wieber's tenancy in any way. Who
> knows what he's been telling them. Maybe he's been promising to leave
> "any day now" (like the cull) the whole time. He's sure spent a lot of
> time on Usenet yapping about moving.

There is a vacant lot adjacent to where is is to the north, and at least
a couple across the street. It wouldn't surprise me if the lot was
completely vacant when Wieber moved onto it and the real estate
investment firm doesn't even know about the improvements [sic] that
Wieber has made.

tRudy Crayola

Oct 31, 2017, 8:44:10 PM10/31/17
On 10/31/2017 7:06 AM, Gunner Asch wrote:
> On Mon, 30 Oct 2017 00:49:38 -0500, tRudy Crayola
> <Me...@anphetamine.net> wrote:
>
>> On 10/29/2017 7:07 PM, Marty Escarcega wrote:

>> More bull shit from Jonathon the Cunt that grabs you!
>

> Its funny as hell to watch him flayling around though.
>
> (VBG)

Gunner deserves our gratitude for keeping Jonathon Ball and his mob of
sock puppets employed and out of most of our logical threads.

I also suspect that Ed Cuntinadress is a spiritual evil-twin to Jonathon
Ball.

--
Rudy's Nut & Fruit farm- Sacramento

Time

Oct 31, 2017, 8:45:04 PM10/31/17
On Tue, 31 Oct 2017 16:20:08 -0700, Jared Moyer <dd...@eeee.ffff>
wrote:

>There is a vacant lot adjacent to where is is to the north, and at least
>a couple across the street. It wouldn't surprise me if the lot was
>completely vacant when Wieber moved onto it and the real estate
>investment firm doesn't even know about the improvements [sic] that
>Wieber has made.

Could be. The mobile is listed in the public records though, and
visible on Google Maps and Street View. So the purchasers would have
to be pretty slack to think they were buying an empty lot. On the
other hand, considering the pennies they probably paid for it, they
might not have thought to check for the existence of a junkyard/zoo!
But once they found it, yippee, extra rental income. What could go
wrong? <chuckle>

I assume it was vacant before Wieber moved his mobile onto it. He said
"he" put in the septic system, but now seems surprised a permit is
required for that. A septic contractor may have filed a permit, and
idiot Wieber would be clueless about that. Or maybe there never was a
permit. It's just a hunch, but I suspect something's amiss there. No
way the kennel's legal. Doubt that covering the lot setbacks with junk
is legal. If I'm right, the situation is an even bigger mess than it
appears. County and lot owner might both want Wieber to vamoose, but
each is hoping the other will take the initiative and pick up the tab.
That's probably the way it is even if the place is mostly conforming.
Couldn't happen to a nicer guy. :)

Time

Oct 31, 2017, 8:50:32 PM10/31/17
On Tue, 31 Oct 2017 19:44:09 -0500, tRudy Crayola
<Me...@anphetamine.net> wrote:

>Gunner deserves our gratitude

Then send him some money. Everybody who counts themselves as part of
"our" should be chipping in, right? Better yet, invite him to move in
with one of you. Literally, the one of you.

tRudy Crayola

Oct 31, 2017, 9:08:26 PM10/31/17
Your compassion and Generosity are deeply in question here.
You State repeatedly that Gunner is dead broke, living in horrible
poverty etc...Yet you continue to harass and demean a person whom, by
your own words is in terrible financial pain. You should hide your face
in shame. If you are correct about his financial status, you should also
be amazed at the Pioneering spirit that lets him survive all of this
destitution and pain.

Time

Nov 1, 2017, 10:40:57 AM11/1/17
On Tue, 31 Oct 2017 20:08:23 -0500, tRudy Crayola
<Me...@anphetamine.net> wrote:

>On 10/31/2017 7:50 PM, Time wrote:
>> On Tue, 31 Oct 2017 19:44:09 -0500, tRudy Crayola
>> <Me...@anphetamine.net> wrote:
>>

>>> Gunner deserves our gratitude
>>
>> Then send him some money. Everybody who counts themselves as part of
>> "our" should be chipping in, right? Better yet, invite him to move in
>> with one of you. Literally, the one of you.

>Your compassion and Generosity are deeply in question here.

Huh? Wieber *insists* he likes being mocked. You are saying you don't
believe him! Who are you to overrule his stated preference? <chuckle>

And why aren't you putting your money where your mouth is? Surely you
could spare 10% of your disability check until Wieber gets back on his
feet. It couldn't be more than a few months, right?

>You State repeatedly that Gunner is dead broke, living in horrible
>poverty etc...Yet you continue to harass and demean a person whom, by
>your own words is in terrible financial pain.

Wieber shares his financial pain freely. He loves his pity parties.
Sample.
http://groups.google.com/group/misc.survivalism/msg/94ecb1feee7c3603
The tactic used to actually work for him. Tough luck that he refuses
to accept that it jumped the shark a long time ago.

>You should hide your face
>in shame.

You must not have been paying attention to Wieber's declarations.
Don't you realize that I'm in a "home," and soon to be killed again by
Wieber's murder squad? What more do you want? Sheesh!

> If you are correct about his financial status,

"If?!" LOL Sample quotes.

"letting the medical bill conflict with the government lien should be
very interesting, dont you think? 2 liens..one from the state, one
from the hospital...who will win?"
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/rec.crafts.metalworking/0Srb05ieuNY/OT9QJO38BQAJ

"My bank account was EMPTY..zero dollars"
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.survival/icdxAoWbNfc/Oe-82-GMBAAJ

> you should also
>be amazed at the Pioneering spirit that lets him survive all of this
>destitution and pain.

Same "Pioneering spirit" As Every Other Deadbeat Or Homeless Person.
Absolutely Nothing To Be Amazed About.

What is amazing though is that a lying deadbeat dole scrounger would
expect sympathy from those he has publicly condemned to death. Even
more amazing is that there's anyone crazy enough to think that his
expectation makes sense.
https://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/you-ve-made-your-bed-now-lie-in-it

Jeff Blackburn

Nov 1, 2017, 11:19:16 AM11/1/17
On 11/1/2017 7:40 AM, Time wrote:
> On Tue, 31 Oct 2017 20:08:23 -0500, tRudy Crayola
> <Me...@anphetamine.net> wrote:
>
>> On 10/31/2017 7:50 PM, Time wrote:

>>> Then send him some money. Everybody who counts themselves as part of
>>> "our" should be chipping in, right? Better yet, invite him to move in
>>> with one of you. Literally, the one of you.
>
>> Your compassion and Generosity are deeply in question here.
>
> Huh? Wieber *insists* he likes being mocked. You are saying you don't
> believe him! Who are you to overrule his stated preference? <chuckle>
>
> And why aren't you putting your money where your mouth is? Surely you
> could spare 10% of your disability check until Wieber gets back on his
> feet. It couldn't be more than a few months, right?
>
>> You State repeatedly that Gunner is dead broke, living in horrible
>> poverty etc...Yet you continue to harass and demean a person whom, by
>> your own words is in terrible financial pain.
>
> Wieber shares his financial pain freely. He loves his pity parties.
> Sample.
> http://groups.google.com/group/misc.survivalism/msg/94ecb1feee7c3603

Gaaaaaaaahhhhhh...

Wieber deserves nothing but a hard kick in the face for that.

Rudy Canoza

Nov 1, 2017, 11:59:40 AM11/1/17
On 10/31/2017 6:08 PM, tRudy Crayola wrote:
> On 10/31/2017 7:50 PM, Time wrote:
>> On Tue, 31 Oct 2017 19:44:09 -0500, tRudy Crayola
>> <Me...@anphetamine.net> wrote:
>>

>>> Gunner deserves our gratitude
>>
>> Then send him some money. Everybody who counts themselves as part of
>> "our" should be chipping in, right? Better yet, invite him to move in
>> with one of you. Literally, the one of you.
>
> Your compassion and Generosity are deeply in question here.

Fuck off, spammy. Wieber is getting exactly what he deserves. He's
getting that for which he *begs*.

Now fuck off, cunt.

> You State repeatedly that Gunner is dead broke, living in horrible
> poverty etc...Yet you continue to harass and demean a person whom [sic],
> by your own words is in terrible financial pain.

He brought every bit of it on himself. He is receiving his just deserts.

> You should hide your face in shame.

You should blow your fucking Creutzfeld-Jakob-riddled head off, spammy.
Do it.

Ed Huntress

Nov 1, 2017, 2:54:19 PM11/1/17
<Me...@anphetamine.net> wrote:

>On 10/31/2017 7:06 AM, Gunner Asch wrote:
>> On Mon, 30 Oct 2017 00:49:38 -0500, tRudy Crayola
>> <Me...@anphetamine.net> wrote:
>>
>>> On 10/29/2017 7:07 PM, Marty Escarcega wrote:
>
>>> More bull shit from Jonathon the Cunt that grabs you!
>>

>> Its funny as hell to watch him flayling around though.
>>
>> (VBG)
>
>Gunner deserves our gratitude for keeping Jonathon Ball and his mob of
>sock puppets employed and out of most of our logical threads.

Who is "we," what are you doing cross-posting to RCM, and when did
anything you say have anything to do with logic? Your pathetic,
juvenile and butchered nym only shows up when you want to sling an
insult.

>I also suspect that Ed Cuntinadress is a spiritual evil-twin to Jonathon
>Ball.

Like that.

--
Ed Huntress

Gunner Asch

Nov 4, 2017, 4:07:36 AM11/4/17
<Me...@anphetamine.net> wrote:

>On 10/31/2017 7:50 PM, Time wrote:
>> On Tue, 31 Oct 2017 19:44:09 -0500, tRudy Crayola
>> <Me...@anphetamine.net> wrote:
>>

>>> Gunner deserves our gratitude
>>
>> Then send him some money. Everybody who counts themselves as part of
>> "our" should be chipping in, right? Better yet, invite him to move in
>> with one of you. Literally, the one of you.
>
>Your compassion and Generosity are deeply in question here.
>You State repeatedly that Gunner is dead broke, living in horrible
>poverty etc...Yet you continue to harass and demean a person whom, by
>your own words is in terrible financial pain. You should hide your face
>in shame. If you are correct about his financial status, you should also
>be amazed at the Pioneering spirit that lets him survive all of this
>destitution and pain.

Oh so very very well done Sir...well done indeed!!!

Gunner Asch

Nov 4, 2017, 9:37:58 AM11/4/17
On Wed, 1 Nov 2017 08:19:14 -0700, Jeff Blackburn
<j...@i.kick.gummer.ass> wrote:

>> Wieber shares his financial pain freely. He loves his pity parties.
>> Sample.
>> http://groups.google.com/group/misc.survivalism/msg/94ecb1feee7c3603
>
>Gaaaaaaaahhhhhh...
>
>Wieber deserves nothing but a hard kick in the face for that.

Absolutely! Please..please come put your boot in my face!!

You will be well rewarded with a princes ransom in copper and lead!!

Bad as Me

Nov 4, 2017, 10:53:03 AM11/4/17
On Sat, 04 Nov 2017 06:38:06 -0700, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>On Wed, 1 Nov 2017 08:19:14 -0700, Jeff Blackburn
><j...@i.kick.gummer.ass> wrote:
>

>>> Wieber shares his financial pain freely. He loves his pity parties.
>>> Sample.
>>> http://groups.google.com/group/misc.survivalism/msg/94ecb1feee7c3603
>>
>>Gaaaaaaaahhhhhh...
>>
>>Wieber deserves nothing but a hard kick in the face for that.
>
>Absolutely! Please..please come put your boot in my face!!
>
>You will be well rewarded with a princes ransom in copper and lead!!

If you want anyone to accept an invitation to your place, best post
photos of a clear path through the dog shit. Otherwise, anyone
considering visiting will probably wait until you're living in a
Walmart parking lot. How's the eviction evasion doing these days?

Jeff Blackburn

Nov 4, 2017, 12:05:28 PM11/4/17
On 11/4/2017 6:38 AM, Gunner Asch wrote:
> On Wed, 1 Nov 2017 08:19:14 -0700, Jeff Blackburn
> <j...@i.kick.gummer.ass> wrote:
>

>>> Wieber shares his financial pain freely. He loves his pity parties.
>>> Sample.
>>> http://groups.google.com/group/misc.survivalism/msg/94ecb1feee7c3603
>>
>> Gaaaaaaaahhhhhh...
>>
>> Wieber deserves nothing but a hard kick in the face for that.
>
> Absolutely! Please..please come put your boot in my face!!
>
> You will be well rewarded with a princes ransom in copper and lead!!

Nope. If I actually were to put my boot in your face, I'd walk away
calmly and you soon would be getting taxpayer-paid reconstructive facial
surgery at the county hospital.

Gunner Asch

Nov 4, 2017, 8:47:33 PM11/4/17
On Sat, 4 Nov 2017 09:05:28 -0700, Jeff Blackburn
You Shirley have a wide and expansive imagination dont you.....snicker

Walk away? (Translation...be wrapped in painters plastic and
transported to a deep dark hole out in the middle of sweet fuck all,
dumped in along with 20 gallons of water and a couple bottles of Red
Devil drain cleaner..and never be seen again.)

Now you can make your case by doing exactly that. Since your raging
spew has taken a decidedly awkward turn for you..now its time for you
to try to prove your case again.

Please do just that. We can settle this issue once and for all and
only one of us will ever post here ever again.

You up for it? Got the gonads to make your case or vanish forever?

Simply give me a time and a place we both can find..and we can settle
our differences permanently.

Though I rather suspect you are going to continue to spew and blither.
After all...no one will allow you to leave the Home.

I'm up for it if you can sneak out. Whatcha say sport? Ready to risk
your life? And no..Ill not let you live out your days as a cripple.

I assume you would think the same..because you know if you ambushed
me..you had better kill me...because I would return the favor...and Id
not leave a living victim. Or one that can be identified....even by
DNA

You up for it, you brain damaged low brow dick licking moronic child
molesting piece of shit?

Jeff Blackburn

Nov 4, 2017, 8:58:49 PM11/4/17
On 11/4/2017 5:47 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
> On Sat, 4 Nov 2017 09:05:28 -0700, Jeff Blackburn
> <j...@i.kick.gummer.ass> wrote:
>
>> On 11/4/2017 6:38 AM, Gunner Asch wrote:

>>> Absolutely! Please..please come put your boot in my face!!
>>>
>>> You will be well rewarded with a princes ransom in copper and lead!!
>>
>> Nope. If I actually were to put my boot in your face, I'd walk away
>> calmly and you soon would be getting taxpayer-paid reconstructive facial
>> surgery at the county hospital.
>

> Walk away?

Yep.

<chuckle>

Russell Walkner

Nov 4, 2017, 9:12:40 PM11/4/17
On 11/4/2017 5:47 PM, Mark Wieber wrote:
> On Sat, 4 Nov 2017 09:05:28 -0700, Jeff Blackburn
> <j...@i.kick.gummer.ass> wrote:

That will really help with the job search.

Gunner Asch

Nov 5, 2017, 12:44:38 AM11/5/17
On Sat, 4 Nov 2017 17:58:48 -0700, Jeff Blackburn
So I take it you had a sudden case of "survival sense" and that is
your way to cover your ass as best as you can. I notice you snipped
out this part....

[...]

It should be noted that Ill continue to post this whenever you start
your Man of a Thousand Nyms buffoonery. Its become one of my sigs to
be used in the future in response to your posts.

Its all thats needed.

Say, dick licker...got anything else to say about my van? Hummm?

(VBG)

Or has that become "old news best forgotten"?

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh!!!

Bad as Me

Nov 5, 2017, 9:58:16 AM11/5/17
Wieber can't possibly be serious about getting a job. As if the
archives weren't enough to snuff his chances, he keeps adding to them.
It's more likely that he fears eviction, and is therefore only talking
about getting a job, walking away from his home, moving up to better
digs, etc, so that when he's living in his truck full-time and can no
longer post, he hopes readers will imagine he's gone on to great
things.

Jeff Blackburn

Nov 5, 2017, 10:22:41 AM11/5/17
On 11/4/2017 9:44 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
> On Sat, 4 Nov 2017 17:58:48 -0700, Jeff Blackburn
> <j...@i.kick.gummer.ass> wrote:
>
>> On 11/4/2017 5:47 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:

>>> Walk away?
>>
>> Yep.
>>
>> <chuckle>
>

> So I take it you had a sudden case of "survival sense" and that is
> your way to cover your ass as best as you can.

<chuckle> I don't fight old guys who have had coronary bypass surgery
and strokes.

> Say, dick licker...got anything else to say about my van? Hummm?

The unregistered yard ornament? No, nothing more to add - nothing needed.

Gunner Asch

Nov 5, 2017, 11:15:54 AM11/5/17
On Sun, 5 Nov 2017 07:22:36 -0800, Jeff Blackburn
So you are a coward and a pussy then.

Confirmed, nothing more to add - nothing needed.

>> Say, dick licker...got anything else to say about my van? Hummm?
>
>The unregistered yard ornament? No, nothing more to add - nothing needed.

What...you still maintaining your rather bizarre claim that its non
functional, despite having seen the Current registration..which cannot
be gotten without it having passed a smog check..which means it runs
and meets all California
regulations......snicker...snerk...snort.....ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nothing more to add -nothing needed.

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jeff Blackburn

Nov 5, 2017, 12:18:49 PM11/5/17
Nope.

>>> Say, dick licker...got anything else to say about my van? Hummm?
>>
>> The unregistered yard ornament? No, nothing more to add - nothing needed.
>
> What...you still maintaining your rather bizarre claim that its non
> functional, despite having seen the Current registration

You said *weeks* ago that it was already registered. You only
registered it this past Monday, 10/30/17. You're caught in yet another
stupid lie.

Gunner Asch

Nov 5, 2017, 12:32:05 PM11/5/17
Thats what you said about my 264mph motorcycle run. Yet here I am
setting yet another record in a friends supercar.
https://youtu.be/xj4gar5dKAU Good thing I am fearless and at the peak
of my abilities. Of course I had to use a different name same as when
I was a war hero.

Ill send the video to my landlord so the dicklicker can see where I
spend my money instead of paying my rent.

Gunner Asch

Nov 5, 2017, 2:43:41 PM11/5/17
On Sun, 5 Nov 2017 09:18:45 -0800, Jeff Blackburn
Yes

>>> The unregistered yard ornament? No, nothing more to add - nothing needed.
>>
>> What...you still maintaining your rather bizarre claim that its non
>> functional, despite having seen the Current registration
>
>You said *weeks* ago that it was already registered. You only
>registered it this past Monday, 10/30/17. You're caught in yet another
>stupid lie.

It was paid for in May. They wouldnt finalize the paperwork until it
passed smog. Had a temporary tag on it for 6 months.

Again you lie you mental defect!!

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh!

So about your continued claim its a yard ornament... was a lie over
and over and over again .

Yup. Point proven. No discussion necessary

Laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh!!!

You are stupid and mentally ill and will be until the day someone
feels sympathy for your family and puts you down like a rabid dog

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh!!!

Gunner Asch

Nov 5, 2017, 2:46:55 PM11/5/17
On Sun, 05 Nov 2017 09:32:03 -0800, Gunner Asch
<Gunne...@gmaiil.com> wrote:

>From: Gunner Asch <Gunne...@gmaiil.com>
>Newsgroups: talk.politics.guns,misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.survival
>Subject: Re: What has that filthy lying shiftless parasitic dole-scrounger Mark Wieber been doing lately?
>Date: Sun, 05 Nov 2017 09:32:03 -0800
>
>On Sun, 5 Nov 2017 09:18:45 -0800, Jeff Blackburn
><j...@i.kick.gummer.ass> wrote:
>
>>On 11/5/2017 8:15 AM, Gunner Asch wrote:
>
>>> What...you still maintaining your rather bizarre claim that its non
>>> functional, despite having seen the Current registration
>>
>>You said *weeks* ago that it was already registered. You only
>>registered it this past Monday, 10/30/17. You're caught in yet another
>>stupid lie.
>
>Thats what you said about my 264mph motorcycle run. Yet here I am
>setting yet another record in a friends supercar.
>https://youtu.be/xj4gar5dKAU Good thing I am fearless and at the peak
>of my abilities. Of course I had to use a different name same as when
>I was a war hero.
>
>Ill send the video to my landlord so the dicklicker can see where I
>spend my money instead of paying my rent.
>
>Nothing more to add -nothing needed.
>
>ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

">
>Nope. If I actually were to put my boot in your face, I'd walk away
>calmly and you soon would be getting taxpayer-paid reconstructive facial
>surgery at the county hospital.

You Shirley have a wide and expansive imagination dont you.....snicker

Walk away? (Translation...be wrapped in painters plastic and
transported to a deep dark hole out in the middle of sweet fuck all,
dumped in along with 20 gallons of water and a couple bottles of Red
Devil drain cleaner..and never be seen again.)

Now you can make your case by doing exactly that. Since your raging
spew has taken a decidedly awkward turn for you..now its time for you
to try to prove your case again.

Please do just that. We can settle this issue once and for all and
only one of us will ever post here ever again.

You up for it? Got the gonads to make your case or vanish forever?

Simply give me a time and a place we both can find..and we can settle
our differences permanently.

Though I rather suspect you are going to continue to spew and blither.
After all...no one will allow you to leave the Home.

I'm up for it if you can sneak out. Whatcha say sport? Ready to risk
your life? And no..Ill not let you live out your days as a cripple.

I assume you would think the same..because you know if you ambushed
me..you had better kill me...because I would return the favor...and Id
not leave a living victim. Or one that can be identified....even by
DNA

You up for it, you brain damaged low brow dick licking moronic child
molesting piece of shit? "
November 4th, 2017

Step Right Up

Nov 5, 2017, 2:51:55 PM11/5/17
On Sun, 05 Nov 2017 11:43:38 -0800, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh!!!

Hey, Wieber. What happened to that job you were "offered," how long
ago now? The company sure seems to be taking their time deciding
whether or not you will "accept."

Jeff Blackburn

Nov 5, 2017, 3:07:23 PM11/5/17
Nope.

>>> What...you still maintaining your rather bizarre claim that its non
>>> functional, despite having seen the Current registration
>>
>> You said *weeks* ago that it was already registered. You only
>> registered it this past Monday, 10/30/17. You're caught in yet another
>> stupid lie.
>
> It was paid for in May.

No, it wasn't - you said you didn't come by the money to do it until
late in the summer.

Another garden-variety Wieber lie.

kick ray-ray

Nov 5, 2017, 3:08:23 PM11/5/17
On 11/5/2017 11:46 AM, Gunner Asch wrote:
> On Sun, 05 Nov 2017 09:32:03 -0800, Gunner Asch
> <Gunne...@gmaiil.com> wrote:

Oh, no! Please! Not...not the dreaded "headers" again!
I...can't...take this!!!

>> From: Gunner Asch <Gunne...@gmaiil.com>
>> Newsgroups: talk.politics.guns,misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.survival
>> Subject: Re: What has that filthy lying shiftless parasitic dole-scrounger Mark Wieber been doing lately?
>> Date: Sun, 05 Nov 2017 09:32:03 -0800

--
<VBG> Cites? indeed $75/hr fascinating "I've not" buffoon "hold that
thought" backhoe "the list" cull 264mph "3/5/8 years street cop"

Gunner Asch

Nov 5, 2017, 6:34:46 PM11/5/17
I told them I couldn't do anything until I finished this job at the
forging plant, which was supposed to end this week. But the client
added more Stuff to do..so we are going to be at it for another week.
Which is why Ill be leaving this evening and heading south so we can
be loaded up and on the road at 7:30 am.

The people I am talking to will be calling me later this week to set
up a face to face. Ill let you know if I get the job or not. I'm sure
you will be exquisitely curious.

After all..its only been a week or so since this came up. Now I
understand your sense of time is badly tweaked when you are on
thorazine..so Ill not ride you about your perception of time...flawed
as it is.

(VBG)

">
>Nope. If I actually were to put my boot in your face, I'd walk away
>calmly and you soon would be getting taxpayer-paid reconstructive facial
>surgery at the county hospital.

You Shirley have a wide and expansive imagination dont you.....snicker

Walk away? (Translation...be wrapped in painters plastic and
transported to a deep dark hole out in the middle of sweet fuck all,
dumped in along with 20 gallons of water and a couple bottles of Red
Devil drain cleaner..and never be seen again.)

Now you can make your case by doing exactly that. Since your raging
spew has taken a decidedly awkward turn for you..now its time for you
to try to prove your case again.

Please do just that. We can settle this issue once and for all and
only one of us will ever post here ever again.

You up for it? Got the gonads to make your case or vanish forever?

Simply give me a time and a place we both can find..and we can settle
our differences permanently.

Though I rather suspect you are going to continue to spew and blither.
After all...no one will allow you to leave the Home.

I'm up for it if you can sneak out. Whatcha say sport? Ready to risk
your life? And no..Ill not let you live out your days as a cripple.

I assume you would think the same..because you know if you ambushed
me..you had better kill me...because I would return the favor...and Id
not leave a living victim. Or one that can be identified....even by
DNA

You up for it, you brain damaged low brow dick licking moronic child
molesting piece of shit? "
November 4th, 2017

Gunner Asch

Nov 5, 2017, 6:39:47 PM11/5/17
On Sun, 5 Nov 2017 12:07:21 -0800, Jeff Blackburn
Yep.

>>> You said *weeks* ago that it was already registered. You only
>>> registered it this past Monday, 10/30/17. You're caught in yet another
>>> stupid lie.
>>
>> It was paid for in May.
>
>No, it wasn't - you said you didn't come by the money to do it until
>late in the summer.

I couldnt come up with the money to complete all the fixes and smogs.
You will note it was paid for in the 4th month.

In fact..Im getting a rather significant refund. I had it converted to
RV from the Commercial Vehicle rate. It went from $389/yr to $109/yr

DMV said they would have the check out in a couple weeks.
California..takes your money like a flash..takes its time giving
(some) back.

>Another garden-variety Wieber lie.

Almost as bad as "permanant yard ornament"?

Laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh!!

Lets go for nym #897 shall we? I dont like this one. It makes you
sound normal..until we read your posts.

<plink>

Step Right Up

Nov 5, 2017, 7:49:18 PM11/5/17
On Sun, 05 Nov 2017 15:34:44 -0800, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>On Sun, 05 Nov 2017 11:51:52 -0800, Step Right Up <S...@tw.com> wrote:
>
>>On Sun, 05 Nov 2017 11:43:38 -0800, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
>>wrote:
>>

>>>laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh!!!
>>
>>Hey, Wieber. What happened to that job you were "offered," how long
>>ago now? The company sure seems to be taking their time deciding
>>whether or not you will "accept."
>>
>>laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh!!!
>

>I told them I couldn't do anything until I finished this job at the
>forging plant,

Blah blah blah. Irrelevant, you said you were offered the job. BS. You
are applying for a job at best, you were never offered a job.

>Ill let you know if I get the job or not.

Irrelevant. You won't be getting a job. But it will be fun to read
whatever excuse you come up with for not getting the job you were
"offered."

Step Right Up

Nov 5, 2017, 7:50:51 PM11/5/17
On Sun, 05 Nov 2017 15:39:45 -0800, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> I had it converted to
>RV from the Commercial Vehicle rate. It went from $389/yr to $109/yr

Every deadbeat should have a one ton service van that he pretends is
an RV. Getting caught defrauding an insurance company is one of the
best ways to make sure you stay poor. They take your money, and you
give them a perfect excuse to cancel your policy the second there's
any chance of having to pay out.

Gunner Asch

Nov 5, 2017, 8:02:17 PM11/5/17
On Sun, 05 Nov 2017 16:49:16 -0800, Step Right Up <S...@tw.com> wrote:

>On Sun, 05 Nov 2017 15:34:44 -0800, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
>wrote:
>
>>On Sun, 05 Nov 2017 11:51:52 -0800, Step Right Up <S...@tw.com> wrote:

>>>Hey, Wieber. What happened to that job you were "offered," how long
>>>ago now? The company sure seems to be taking their time deciding
>>>whether or not you will "accept."
>>>
>>>laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh!!!
>>

>>I told them I couldn't do anything until I finished this job at the
>>forging plant,
>
>Blah blah blah. Irrelevant, you said you were offered the job. BS. You
>are applying for a job at best, you were never offered a job.

Ah..no. They called me right out of the cold. With an offer. We are
simply discussing if I want to work for them and how much they will
pay. You had too much pysch meds today..didnt you......

>>Ill let you know if I get the job or not.
>
>Irrelevant. You won't be getting a job. But it will be fun to read
>whatever excuse you come up with for not getting the job you were
>"offered."

Would that be like "a van thats a yard ornament for years to come"?

Laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh!!!!

Gunner Asch

Nov 5, 2017, 8:15:41 PM11/5/17
Service van? With a bed and a toilet and seats and paneling and pull
outs?

Service van? It never WAS a service van. I used it at work a few
times..but Ive used a VW beetle at work a few times as well. Service
Beetle?

Really?

https://goo.gl/photos/SFUdXKQ5wRQsaW1RA

Service van? I simply restored it back to its original factory
(custom) conditon. (Grin)

Laugh laugh laughlaughlaughlaughlaugh!!

Im glad they dont let you out of the Home and on the road. People,
little children, dogs, cats...nothing would be safe with you driving 4
tons of steel down the hiway.

Not even in a peddle car.

Moby does pull a sailboat nicely though..gotta say that.

(Grin)

So..about "it being a permanant yard orniment for years"....?

Laughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaugh!!

Btw...I pay...$120 a year for insurance on it though AAA. They
wouldnt insure it as a "commercial vehicle"..but as an RV (House Car)
it costs nearly nothing.

13,450 miles on a fresh engine, original tranny with the same
miles...paper stickers still on the exhaust system.....new hoses and
vac lines, (4) 80-90% 10 ply tires, new wiper blades (Grin) and a
really nice tape deck...styling duddette..styling!!

So..about "it being a permanant yard orniment for years"....?

">
>Nope. If I actually were to put my boot in your face, I'd walk away
>calmly and you soon would be getting taxpayer-paid reconstructive facial
>surgery at the county hospital.

You Shirley have a wide and expansive imagination dont you.....snicker

Walk away? (Translation...be wrapped in painters plastic and
transported to a deep dark hole out in the middle of sweet fuck all,
dumped in along with 20 gallons of water and a couple bottles of Red
Devil drain cleaner..and never be seen again.)

Now you can make your case by doing exactly that. Since your raging
spew has taken a decidedly awkward turn for you..now its time for you
to try to prove your case again.

Please do just that. We can settle this issue once and for all and
only one of us will ever post here ever again.

You up for it? Got the gonads to make your case or vanish forever?

Simply give me a time and a place we both can find..and we can settle
our differences permanently.

Though I rather suspect you are going to continue to spew and blither.
After all...no one will allow you to leave the Home.

I'm up for it if you can sneak out. Whatcha say sport? Ready to risk
your life? And no..Ill not let you live out your days as a cripple.

I assume you would think the same..because you know if you ambushed
me..you had better kill me...because I would return the favor...and Id
not leave a living victim. Or one that can be identified....even by
DNA

You up for it, you brain damaged low brow dick licking moronic child
molesting piece of shit? "
November 4th, 2017

Step Right Up

Nov 5, 2017, 8:21:54 PM11/5/17
On Sun, 05 Nov 2017 17:02:13 -0800, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>On Sun, 05 Nov 2017 16:49:16 -0800, Step Right Up <S...@tw.com> wrote:
>
>>On Sun, 05 Nov 2017 15:34:44 -0800, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
>>wrote:

>>>I told them I couldn't do anything until I finished this job at the
>>>forging plant,
>>
>>Blah blah blah. Irrelevant, you said you were offered the job. BS. You
>>are applying for a job at best, you were never offered a job.
>
>Ah..no. They called me right out of the cold. With an offer. We are
>simply discussing if I want to work for them and how much they will
>pay.

Nope. No job offer. If there was, you'd have jumped all over it.

And you've already made it clear it's entirely up to them "if" they
hire you.

"If I get the job..great..if I dont..shrug"
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/rec.crafts.metalworking/0Srb05ieuNY/j6eGhBLuBQAJ

Feel free to shrug now, no need to wait.

Step Right Up

Nov 5, 2017, 8:30:32 PM11/5/17
On Sun, 05 Nov 2017 17:15:36 -0800, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>On Sun, 05 Nov 2017 16:50:50 -0800, Step Right Up <S...@tw.com> wrote:
>
>>On Sun, 05 Nov 2017 15:39:45 -0800, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
>>wrote:
>>
>>> I had it converted to
>>>RV from the Commercial Vehicle rate. It went from $389/yr to $109/yr
>>
>>Every deadbeat should have a one ton service van that he pretends is
>>an RV. Getting caught defrauding an insurance company is one of the
>>best ways to make sure you stay poor. They take your money, and you
>>give them a perfect excuse to cancel your policy the second there's
>>any chance of having to pay out.
>
>Service van? With a bed and a toilet and seats and paneling and pull
>outs?

That's the shit you pulled out in order to make it into a service van
with steel shelves. Then you said you said you were going to pull out
the shelves.

"Had a hell of a surprise though on the E350. Its a "commercial"
vehicle here in California ..and it costs a shitload to put tags on
it. So Im going to get it changed to a "camper/RV". Afterall..all I
have to do is pull the steel shelves, put a cheap sofa in it and take
it to the Referee over in Bakersfield and let them look inside. Then
the registration goes down by more than 50% and AAA will insure it.
AAA doesnt insure commercial vehicles"
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/rec.crafts.metalworking/WZCmOtq6g4E/4PVuEstAAAAJ

As usual you forgot the stories you already told.
It is loading more messages.