precious marketing research

Celleste

Mar 10, 2011, 4:01:47 AM3/10/11

recently I handmade some stone jewelry items,and I wanna sell them
online as marketing research cause I'm going to start jewelry business
at home. could you give me some advice about my design? will they be
bestseller? and what kind of designer earrings is popular now? pls help
me out,thanks a lot
here is a photo of two turquoise earrings.

|Filename: 6.JPG |
|Download: http://www.craftbanter.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=103|

Celleste

[[moderator's note: Celleste, the web link above appears broken. Try again.
The image must be posted to the web, and available via a web browser, and what
you post to the group then is the web link to the image. It cannot be posted as
an attachment to the newsgroup posting, as such attached graphic files are not
allowed in this group (you didn't do this, but I mention the restriction). It
appears that you tried to do this correctly with a web link, but the link you
included fails. Is it perhaps only available to someone already signed in to a
certain portion of the craftbanter site? Or merely a mistyped URL? I don't
know, but please try again]]