Home made not turning Sour

john west

Oct 23, 2021, 5:08:55 AM10/23/21

As a complete novice I have been making a simple brew: one third of a
litre of fresh pressed supermarket red grape juice and granulated sugar
and baking yeast made up to a final volume of one litre at about 9% ABV.

When i buy a bottle of supermarket red wine after a couple of days of
being opened it soons turns sour. But my home made concoction does not
seem to do this and just remains the same and is drinkable.

Anyone with an explanation why this home made behaves differently ?

Tom Biasi

Oct 25, 2021, 12:15:02 AM10/25/21
How is life under the bridge?

john west

Oct 25, 2021, 9:45:47 AM10/25/21
~Tom Thanks
Scrolling through your posts you should get a life

Tom Biasi

Oct 25, 2021, 7:51:13 PM10/25/21
Your posts sounded a lot like a troll. No body uses supermarket grapes,
granulated sugar, and bread yeast to make wine.
You couldn't scroll through my post because you wouldn't find any recent
ones.
Back when this group was active Kids often would look for help making booze.
I suspect you are not genuine. If I am wrong, I apologize.