tell the FBI to RDWHAHB

1 view

Patrick Casey

Mar 25, 1993, 9:35:20 AM3/25/93

Maybe someone should go over to the FBI's secret headquarters for the
Chicago-hassle-homebrewers-operation with a six-pack of homebrew and
tell them to "relax, don't worry, and have a homebrew" and remind them
that homebrewing is quite legal.

Well, maybe not...

- Patrick
--
Patrick A. Casey pac...@lexmark.com

Richard Stueven

Mar 25, 1993, 1:00:06 PM3/25/93
In article 93Mar2...@anxiety.lexmark.lex.usa.na, ca...@lexmark.com (Patrick Casey) writes:

>Maybe someone should go over to the FBI's secret headquarters for the
>Chicago-hassle-homebrewers-operation with a six-pack of homebrew and
>tell them to "relax, don't worry, and have a homebrew" and remind them
>that homebrewing is quite legal.

Yeah, let me know how this goes...don't forget to include your cell
block, so I can write back.

have fun
gak

---
Richard Stueven Der Herr Buergermeister gibt bekannt, dass ab
g...@wrs.com Donnerstag Bier gebraut wird und deshalb ab
attmail!gakhaus!gak Mittwoch nicht mehr in den Bach geschissen
107/H/3&4 werden darf.

Thomas Lobonc

Mar 25, 1993, 3:33:31 PM3/25/93
In article <C4GI...@wrs.com> g...@wrs.com writes:
>In article 93Mar2...@anxiety.lexmark.lex.usa.na, ca...@lexmark.com (Patrick Casey) writes:
>>
>>Maybe someone should go over to the FBI's secret headquarters for the
>>Chicago-hassle-homebrewers-operation with a six-pack of homebrew and
>>tell them to "relax, don't worry, and have a homebrew" and remind them
>>that homebrewing is quite legal.
>
>Yeah, let me know how this goes...don't forget to include your cell
>block, so I can write back.
>
>have fun
>gak

Remembering the discussion about names like gak and arf...
Has anybody seen the TV commercials for Gak? It looks like a cross
between Slime and Silly Putty. Maybe gak can sue :-)

Tom