THE REAL PEESCENT

Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.

Feb 27, 2019, 12:40:53 PM2/27/19

This post comes to you in the hope that it will
find the place in your mind where rationality
resides and where decency and sanity, coupled
with a healthy sense of anger, will trigger
appropriate action.

Rather than attempting a representative sampling
or making any pretense to comprehensiveness, this
post will focus primarily on the subset of idiot
PeeScent's rejoinders that waste everyone else's
time. Most often these consist of imbecilic one-
liners that waste space and clutter the newsgroups
with static. The battle against PeeScent is a
battle over ideas vs. more PeeScent noise.
Nevertheless, it is a battle that must be fought
in the context of what it right for Usenet and
not in the context of how big an assworm PeeScent
is and how he contributes nothing but clutter and
garbage.

In other words, PeeScent thinks that he's inflexibly
honest, thoroughly upright, and highly entertaining.

Um, just how delusional is THAT?

On the contrary, it's PeeScent's actual goal to
destroy, in all ways, newsgroup usefulness and
functionality. This is proven by PeeScent's belief
that a *winning* post count is what matters. He's
so stupid that he believes a landfill-sized pile of
shit is more desirable than a wheelbarrow full to
fertilize a little garden.

I call upon PeeScent to stop his incessant noise,
lies, immorality, and debauchery. I call upon him
to be a man of manners, principles, honor, and
purity. I call upon him to get the fuck off
Usenet and furthermore to FOAD or ESAD.

And, if all else fails, kill file the scumbag with
prejudice. That's what I did, but I still see him
second-hand and that's where you can help by
kill filing him, too. The fewer who see the assworm
the fewer will be able to repeat his drivel.

--

Everybødy here likes Yøurs Truly,
Gregøry Hall - Bømbastic Løudmøuth øf the Søuth

Fly Tape

Feb 27, 2019, 1:13:26 PM2/27/19
I put the assworm in my bin months ago... LOL

kensi

Feb 27, 2019, 1:20:12 PM2/27/19
Never fear, %'s been in my bin for more than a year. He's never
been worth reading, he's still is not worth reading and he never
will be worth reading. He's a infection easily quarantined.

*snicker*

in here." ~Checkmate

turkey

Feb 27, 2019, 1:21:33 PM2/27/19
On Wed, 27 Feb 2019 12:40:50 -0500, "Sir Gregory Hall, Esq." <greghall@yacht_maester.fake> wrote:

I wouldn't take that asshole outta my Bozo Bin if you paid me.

Libtard

Feb 27, 2019, 1:27:51 PM2/27/19
Same here. I wouldn't even waste a tinfoil sombrero on that
Canadian methane fart.

Everybody hates %.

--
Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler

pandora

Feb 27, 2019, 1:31:54 PM2/27/19
On Wed, 27 Feb 2019, kensi <kkensi...@gmail.nospam.invalid> wrote:
KENSI! Oh, I sure do miss you. It's not easy to hump your leg and
imagine we are scissoring again when you are halfway around the rapidly
warming planet. I'm afraid the Big Orange Blob is going to get the
world nuked prior to our being able to get together again. <sniff>

<hugs and kisses>

--
FNVWe Nadegda

"By all means, compare these shitheads to Nazis. Again and again. I'm with
you." -- Mike Godwin, Aug 13, 2017, 8:03 PM
Skeeter admits he mooches his mother's laptop:

Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.

Feb 27, 2019, 1:36:47 PM2/27/19
LOL! Nads fucks up and uses her Pandora sock by mistake.

%

Feb 27, 2019, 1:36:55 PM2/27/19
and the snickers ran screaming

%

May 31, 2019, 3:11:13 PM5/31/19
who are you

%

May 31, 2019, 3:11:58 PM5/31/19
who are these people

%

May 31, 2019, 3:12:55 PM5/31/19
i wouldn't come out

%

May 31, 2019, 3:13:28 PM5/31/19
good then my efforts are being rewarded

Checkmate

May 31, 2019, 4:00:12 PM5/31/19
Checkmate! In article <c8ojph....@news.alt.net>, per...@gmail.com
says...
Gweggles, using one of MK's socks.

--
Checkmate ®
Copyright © 2019

Author, Humorist, Cynic
Philosopher, Humanitarian
Poet, Elektrishun to the Stars
Usenet Shot-Caller

In loving memory of The Battle Kitten
May 2010-February 12, 2017

%

May 31, 2019, 4:02:02 PM5/31/19
i like when i get killfiled by people i have never spoken too