looking for Klamath Falls, OR bead supplier

Irene Lippencott

Oct 30, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/30/98
Hi everyone!
Well it's good to be home after a 60-hr round trip bus ride!!! I did
manage to bead most of an amulet bag I was working on, although going
thru the mountains between Oregon and California was NOT fun and put a
few bumps into my beadwork! And I did manage to stab a total stranger
who was unlucky to end up sitting next to me when Greyhound
over-booked... but she was nice about it and even showed some interest
in my beads after that -- what a way to get attention, huh!!

Anyway, Vegas was fun and I did get to spend my winnings at a bead store
there. Thank goodness for a patient husband... :)

And now here's another challenge for you folks out there. I'm really
reaching here, but I'm hoping someone will know of this particular
supplier. I went to a bead store this week, and the owner and I started
talking. Being in a market where Delicas apparently did not sell well,
she only had a few colours for sale. It came up in the conversation
that she got her Delicas from "a lady in Klamath Falls (Oregon) who has
most of the colours". The bead store's prices on 10g quantities seem
really reasonable but they won't place special orders to the Klamath
Falls place unless I wanted 100g quantities of each colour -- which I
normally don't! I work from patterns a lot and need specific colours so
I'm afraid the bead store is not a good place for me to shop (besides,
it's too far away and they don't do mail order). I've been trying to
find a new source for my Delicas since GenBead never seems to have stuff
in stock for me. So I thought I would try to find out about the Klamath
Falls supplier!

Does anyone know who I'm talking about?

Thanks!
Irene

"creative_insomniac" on http://www.ebay.com

Codyhaha

Oct 31, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/31/98
Hi Irene - I only have one Klamath Falls shop listed in my Bead Directory, and
their specialty is charms. But give it a shot - 1-800-601-9974 Crafts and
Gifts Galore.
Other nearby shops are in Grants Pass, Ashland, and Medford. email me if you
want those names and numbers.
ciao - Cousette

oldcrow

Oct 31, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/31/98
Hi, I am from Klamath Falls - not there now. You might be looking for
Oregon Outfitters which is the best bead store in town - I have bought
from them for years and love the big wall of hanks of beads they have to
offer - they have a catolog. Their phone number is 541 - 833 - 1369. Or
as the other lady said there is Craft & Gifts at 541 - 884 - 9973 - they
are a smaller store down town and sale local and commerical craft things
and a few supplies mainly suporting what ever the local project is at
the time. I see there is a listing for Zba Glass Beads and Supplies at
541-885-9724 - I don't know this business - it started after I left. One
of the pet stores sells some packages of craft beads and craft supplies
much like what you will find at a WalMart. Hope this helps. Suzy from KF

TheBea...@starwestcreations.com

Nov 5, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/5/98
In article <25862-36...@newsd-123.bryant.webtv.net>,

iren...@webtv.net (Irene Lippencott) wrote:
The bead store's prices on 10g quantities seem
> really reasonable but they won't place special orders to the Klamath
> Falls place unless I wanted 100g quantities of each colour -- which I
> normally don't! I work from patterns a lot and need specific colours so
> I'm afraid the bead store is not a good place for me to shop (besides,
> it's too far away and they don't do mail order). I've been trying to
> find a new source for my Delicas since GenBead never seems to have stuff
> in stock for me. So I thought I would try to find out about the Klamath
> Falls supplier!

Irene,

Sounds like your Vegas trip was a success-most of your amulet bag done!
Sorry, I can't help with the particluar supplier that you are looking for,
but I do stock quite a number of Delicas that I sell in 10gr quantities. I
am ordering new colors and adding to the inventory on a weekly basis. I can
get you just about ANY color that you need and would be happy to take an
order from you. Oh, and I almost forgot, I give a 10% discount on Delica
orders over $50.00 and a 15% discount for Delica orders over $100.00. As for
prices, I have alot of colors priced as low as $2.50 for 10 gr. If you (or
anyone else) are interested, please stop by and visit me at
http://www.starwestcreations.com. I also carry a fairly large stock of
Japanese 11/0s and am starting to carry 14/0s too. Thanks for your time and
happy beading!

Starla

Debby Taylor

Nov 8, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/8/98
Sounds like you are talking about C&GG. Marge has really great prices and
has been getting in lots of new colors of Delicas as well as all the other
types of beads made by Miyuki. Her color assortment gets better with each
shipment and her prices are better than General Bead. You can buy
everything from 10g. to 250g. I really like the 25g size bag. Her
telephone number is (800)601-9973. She has some nice findings in silver
and gold filled too.

Debby
dta...@elite.net

Irene Lippencott <iren...@webtv.net> wrote in article
<25862-36...@newsd-123.bryant.webtv.net>...

> And now here's another challenge for you folks out there. I'm really
> reaching here, but I'm hoping someone will know of this particular
> supplier. I went to a bead store this week, and the owner and I started
> talking. Being in a market where Delicas apparently did not sell well,
> she only had a few colours for sale. It came up in the conversation
> that she got her Delicas from "a lady in Klamath Falls (Oregon) who has

> most of the colours". The bead store's prices on 10g quantities seem

> really reasonable but they won't place special orders to the Klamath
> Falls place unless I wanted 100g quantities of each colour -- which I
> normally don't! I work from patterns a lot and need specific colours so
> I'm afraid the bead store is not a good place for me to shop (besides,
> it's too far away and they don't do mail order). I've been trying to
> find a new source for my Delicas since GenBead never seems to have stuff
> in stock for me. So I thought I would try to find out about the Klamath
> Falls supplier!

1985char...@gmail.com

May 25, 2020, 11:01:27 PM5/25/20
If ur single and looking for a guy to help keep u entertained hit me up I'm Charlie