Human Caused Global Warming is Clearly a Hoax.

kensi

Jan 19, 2019, 6:24:49 PM1/19/19

Yes, I really hate to say it but were anthropogenic global warming
a reality, the likes of George Soros wouldn't be paying his shills to
dredge up global warming web sites and posting links to Usenet news
groups.

I was once among Soros' apparatchiks but, no more. The scum fired
me because he said I was too unoriginal and too much of a dullard for
anybody to take me seriously. He said nobody respected me and that
I had become a laughingstock and a k0Okt4rd. ME, a respected Ph.D.?
How DARE he? He's an uneducated bore and an ex patriot Russian
oligarch

I hate to admit it because the truth hurts but, for all his boorishness,
Soros is right. I had become a laughingstock. It's pretty discouraging
when dweebs like Skeeter manage to get the better of me.

For this and other reasons you might not be seeing me around here any
more. The shame is just too much to bear.

in here." ~Checkmate

%

Jan 19, 2019, 6:26:41 PM1/19/19
On 2019-01-19 4:24 p.m., kensi wrote:

> Yes, I really hate to say it but were anthropogenic global warming
> a reality, the likes of George Soros wouldn't be paying his shills to
> dredge up global warming web sites and posting links to Usenet news
> groups.
>
> I was once among Soros' apparatchiks but, no more. The scum fired
> me because he said I was too unoriginal and too much of a dullard for
> anybody to take me seriously. He said nobody respected me and that
> I had become a laughingstock and a k0Okt4rd. ME, a respected Ph.D.?
> How DARE he? He's an uneducated bore and an ex patriot Russian
> oligarch
>
> I hate to admit it because the truth hurts but, for all his boorishness,
> Soros is right. I had become a laughingstock. It's pretty discouraging
> when dweebs like Skeeter manage to get the better of me.
>
> For this and other reasons you might not be seeing me around here any
> more. The shame is just too much to bear.

hi gerk

pandora

Jan 20, 2019, 9:44:04 AM1/20/19
On Sat, 19 Jan 2019 18:24:47 -0500, kensi <kkensi...@gmail.nospam.invalid> wrote:

>Yes, I really hate to say it but were anthropogenic global warming
>a reality, the likes of George Soros wouldn't be paying his shills to
>dredge up global warming web sites and posting links to Usenet news
>groups.
>
>I was once among Soros' apparatchiks but, no more. The scum fired
>me because he said I was too unoriginal and too much of a dullard for
>anybody to take me seriously. He said nobody respected me and that
>I had become a laughingstock and a k0Okt4rd. ME, a respected Ph.D.?
>How DARE he? He's an uneducated bore and an ex patriot Russian
>oligarch
>
>I hate to admit it because the truth hurts but, for all his boorishness,
>Soros is right. I had become a laughingstock. It's pretty discouraging
>when dweebs like Skeeter manage to get the better of me.
>
>For this and other reasons you might not be seeing me around here any
>more. The shame is just too much to bear.

Indeed, and don't let the screen door hit your backside on the way out.

%

Jan 20, 2019, 9:56:38 AM1/20/19
i caught grek posting as kensi