Krystonia Figures wanted

Keith Marcinowski

Aug 2, 1993, 10:31:26 AM8/2/93

I've just started my collection of the Krystonia figures. If there is
anyone out there who is looking to sell their pieces or even a collection,
drop me a line and we can work something out. I'm really fascinated by
these figures and would like to obtain as many as I can.

By the way, is there anyone out there who has joined the Collector's
Club. If so, how is it and is it worth $25 a year.

Keith

Robert Mohrmann

Aug 3, 1993, 11:29:59 AM8/3/93
kx...@po.CWRU.Edu (Keith Marcinowski) writes:

> Keith

All the figures I have I love alot. The only one I
might be willing to part with is my Vaston (sp?) BUT
since he is a third year members only figurine I
want to find out how much he'll wind up being
worth first.

My sister got me a club membership for christmas.
At first I didn't know what it would be worth.
Some things you get with a club membership are:

1. The ability to buy a members only figurine for
a low fixed price. Since these figurines are
rarer, they wind up being worth more latter.

2. Regular editions of the Phargol Horn. This
news letter has alot of amusing stories plus it
lists new figurines and ones that are being
canceled. If you see one thats being canceled
that you like, go buy it quickly. It'll most
likely go up in price quickly. A few weeks ago
Spike #1061 was $68. I beleive that he's already
around $80. I've been told that he could go up
to as much as $120. I bought him at around $73.
HINT: KEEP THE BOX!

3. You also get one small gift figurine. I think
this small figurine alone could be worth the $25.

I've been trying to get a krystonia group
together but I don't think, at least not yet,
that there's enough support for one. I am going
to try to get a mailing list together. So if
there are krystonia people out there, Email me
and I'll put your ID on the list.

To the individual above, Email me if you would
like your ID on the list.

Anybody know how I could get this list onto a
FAQ? Or, do I just post it occasionally myself?

Also, if I get enough names maybe then we could
generate enough support for a group?
| Robert Lee -SAURIAN- Mohrmann | Exodus 4:1-5 Exodus 7:8-13 |
| -- r...@wyvern.wyvern.com -- | Numbers 21:5-9 Psalms 104:25-31 |

kim.j....@gmail.com

Sep 15, 2015, 6:43:57 AM9/15/15
Hey there,

I just came upon your post while doing some research for a friend who is looking to sell her Krystnonia collection. If you're interested, please contact her at susa...@gmail.com.

Cheers,

Kim

vsande...@gmail.com

Nov 16, 2015, 12:41:33 AM11/16/15
If you are still looking for figurines for you collection I have a bunch including the four plaques and five waterballs. Please contact me if you are interested at vsande...@gmail.com

pupp...@gmail.com

May 11, 2016, 1:27:29 AM5/11/16
On Monday, August 2, 1993 at 10:31:26 AM UTC-4, Keith Marcinowski wrote:
I have a box of Krystonia's in my attic and if your interested I can tell you which ones I have (I know I have at least 8 or more figures in top condition) and would make a deal for the whole set that I have. Please let me know. Michelle Allison (bates...@verizon.net)

lynda...@gmail.com

Sep 7, 2016, 1:40:16 PM9/7/16
I have many krystonis figures from the 80s boxes and paperwork

giggl...@gmail.com

Nov 8, 2016, 2:39:43 AM11/8/16
I have tons of them started when they first came out but my husband and i broke up have looked up prices will NOT LET gRUNCH go but I have from day one<

v_sande...@hotmail.com

Feb 15, 2018, 2:04:17 AM2/15/18
I have a lot of pieces from the 1990s that I am no longer enjoying if you are still looking for pieces.

nicholas....@gmail.com

Apr 29, 2018, 5:14:55 PM4/29/18
I'm just about to post a bunch I'm selling of my mom's collection. No boxes, but all very well taken care of. Let me know if interested.

mpa...@yahoo.com

Jun 14, 2018, 1:30:08 PM6/14/18
I have quite a few Krystonia figurines that I would like to give to a collector, along with a hardcover book about them. All you need to do is pay for shipping. Thanks, Mary

Message has been deleted

frogs...@gmail.com

Jul 15, 2018, 2:30:55 PM7/15/18
I also have 6 figures from 1987-89. The numbers are 1012, 1071, 1081, 1901, 2203 and 2901. They are not in boxes but are in perfect condition. I also have one ""enchantica" piece which I have kept with the krystonia pieces. I am willing to give you for cost of shipping.

deena.l...@gmail.com

Aug 28, 2018, 4:55:18 PM8/28/18
Hello, I have many Krystonia figures I'd like to give away at a very low cost, if interested please let me know.
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

jacquel...@gmail.com

Oct 21, 2018, 1:40:09 PM10/21/18
On Monday, August 2, 1993 at 7:31:26 AM UTC-7, Keith Marcinowski wrote:
I have a huge collection of Kyrstonia figurines plus the books and even a signed poster print that I'm ready to sell. I still love the collection but no longer have the room in my house to display them and would love for them to go to someone else who loves Krystonia as well. I've probably have over 100 figures, most in the original boxes. I also have the Lands of Krystonia, the original 1 solid piece. If you're interested please contact me at JS1...@yahoo.com. Thanks! Jacquelyn

mdbelt...@gmail.com

Oct 30, 2018, 3:57:04 PM10/30/18
On Friday, September 14, 2018 at 8:02:57 PM UTC-5, procto...@gmail.com wrote:
> Just seeing if you’re still selling your krystonia collection?
> Please use jim...@hotmail.com to respond.
>
> Thanks

I have quite a few in my collection, please contact me if you are interested.

Thanks

charlene...@gmail.com

Nov 17, 2018, 10:44:56 AM11/17/18
Have several looking to unload. Whole lot, 30 pieces or more. Three books a few collector pieces.
Message has been deleted

vavavo...@gmail.com

Dec 8, 2018, 1:22:17 PM12/8/18
We also have many, most with boxes and little numbered certificates.
We also have the RARE GROC that holds a crystal in his LEFT hand. #139 out of 500, I believe.
Willing to sell all! I wish I could attach a picture here of them all laid out.
Vavavo...@gmail.com
Or
Avar...@gmail.com
Or
561.275.9537

tara....@gmail.com

Jan 27, 2019, 4:36:06 PM1/27/19
On Friday, July 6, 2018 at 3:06:28 PM UTC-4, procto...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Thursday, June 14, 2018 at 12:30:08 PM UTC-5, mpa...@yahoo.com wrote:
> > I have quite a few Krystonia figurines that I would like to give to a collector, along with a hardcover book about them. All you need to do is pay for shipping. Thanks, Mary
>

> I would be interested. Please let me know if you still have them available. Thanks.

I also have some pieces that I would love to ship to a collector. Please let me know if you would like the information. I have all the boxes and cards as well.
Message has been deleted

isikb...@gmail.com

Feb 24, 2019, 3:20:54 PM2/24/19
I have a pretty good size collection from the late 80s through mid 90s. Are you still interested?

isikb...@gmail.com

Feb 24, 2019, 3:21:27 PM2/24/19
I have several members only pieces in my collection

procto...@gmail.com

Feb 27, 2019, 9:35:17 PM2/27/19
On Sunday, February 24, 2019 at 2:20:54 PM UTC-6, isikb...@gmail.com wrote:
> I have a pretty good size collection from the late 80s through mid 90s. Are you still interested?

I would be interested in seeing what you have available. Please send list price and pictures if you can to: jim...@hotmail.com

Thanks!

procto...@gmail.com

Mar 10, 2019, 9:47:48 PM3/10/19
Paying good money $$$ for the following pieces:
1. Large Wodema with a crystal in each hand (no apple)
2. Green robe Large and small Graffyn on Grunch
3. Large Wodema painted purple (like the medium)
4. Any figurines with red or white felt on the bottom instead of green

shand...@gmail.com

Apr 21, 2019, 4:59:51 PM4/21/19
Are you still collecting Krystonia figures
My Mom passed away and left a bunch. E mail or call Steve 807 357 7379

fran...@yahoo.com

Jun 3, 2019, 12:05:10 PM6/3/19
I have a large number. Call me if you are interested. 843-684-5207 Frank

lsom...@gmail.com

Jun 17, 2019, 12:23:55 PM6/17/19
I have a VERY large collection, and may have a couple of those pieces! Everything is boxed up right now from moving, but let me know if you are still looking and I will see what I have. I also have the rare smaller sized Groc, rare Grackene with both feet showing, an unfired Poffles, and many of the more unusual and member's pieces from the earlier years of collecting. Many of them are signed by Woodard. Contact me if interested... by email at this address or text 910-619-8003.
Thanks! Linda
Thanks! Linda

charwo...@gmail.com

Jul 5, 2019, 1:34:02 PM7/5/19
I have over 40 perfect krystonians. Moving and downsizing. Loved them. I'll try to send picture

charwo...@gmail.com

Jul 5, 2019, 2:14:16 PM7/5/19
Have over 40 charwo...@gmail.com

charwo...@gmail.com

Jul 5, 2019, 2:21:31 PM7/5/19
Check email for pictures?

procto...@gmail.com

Jul 12, 2019, 7:43:49 PM7/12/19
No pictures yet

jills...@gmail.com

Aug 16, 2019, 4:58:54 PM8/16/19
I only have Ohwey I bought him for my Mom and she passed and he's been living in his box.

jills...@gmail.com

Aug 16, 2019, 5:11:26 PM8/16/19

jills...@gmail.com

Aug 16, 2019, 5:14:23 PM8/16/19
I only have Ohwey he was brand new when his owner died and has lived in his box ever since.. P. Do Krystonians Rock👍👍✌✌

jills...@gmail.com

Aug 16, 2019, 5:15:11 PM8/16/19

jills...@gmail.com

Aug 16, 2019, 5:15:48 PM8/16/19

keepsmy...@gmail.com

Aug 25, 2019, 4:04:02 AM8/25/19
My mother has a collection, mostly original late 80s & early 90's,in excellent shape as they've always been kept in a curio cabinet. They all have their original boxes. If anyone is interested please write me at pawst...@yahoo.com with Krystonia in the subject line. I can answer any questions you may have & send pictures. Thanks very much.

jbar...@cox.net

Nov 29, 2019, 1:38:41 AM11/29/19
i have about 15 pieces i want to sell.....let me know if you are still interested. jackee

procto...@gmail.com

Dec 7, 2019, 12:29:41 PM12/7/19

zucker...@gmail.com

Jan 20, 2020, 12:26:26 PM1/20/20
On Monday, August 2, 1993 at 9:31:26 AM UTC-5, Keith Marcinowski wrote:
> I've just started my collection of the Krystonia figures. If there is
> anyone out there who is looking to sell their pieces or even a collection,
> drop me a line and we can work something out. I'm really fascinated by
> these figures and would like to obtain as many as I can.
>
> By the way, is there anyone out there who has joined the Collector's
> Club. If so, how is it and is it worth $25 a year.
>
> Keith

contact me zucker...@gmail.com

andrea...@gmail.com

Jan 20, 2020, 9:10:10 PM1/20/20
I have a full cabinet of them if anyone is interested in buying. No boxes but they have been in a cabinet for years. Willing to shop in f interested.
Message has been deleted

1sexyl...@gmail.com

Apr 13, 2020, 5:15:05 AM4/13/20
Keith Marcinowski, I have dozens & dozens of the 1998 collection. I don't want them and will be willing to sell at a very low price without cutting myself that short.

monic...@frontier.com

Jun 13, 2020, 8:36:55 PM6/13/20
Have my brothers Krystonia which is complete set in original boxes with paperwork in mint condition plus books and club letters. Anyone interested? If so my email is monic...@frontier.com.

anadtho...@gmail.com

Jun 15, 2020, 11:36:25 AM6/15/20
On Monday, August 2, 1993 at 10:31:26 AM UTC-4, Keith Marcinowski wrote:
> I've just started my collection of the Krystonia figures. If there is
> anyone out there who is looking to sell their pieces or even a collection,
> drop me a line and we can work something out. I'm really fascinated by
> these figures and would like to obtain as many as I can.
>
> By the way, is there anyone out there who has joined the Collector's
> Club. If so, how is it and is it worth $25 a year.
>
> Keith

I have 83 (all original England made 1987 to 1997) All with box and 81 with accompanying card. Many autographed. I will send list upon request. Only selling as lot.

anadtho...@gmail.com

Jun 15, 2020, 11:41:13 AM6/15/20
On Monday, August 2, 1993 at 10:31:26 AM UTC-4, Keith Marcinowski wrote:
> I've just started my collection of the Krystonia figures. If there is
> anyone out there who is looking to sell their pieces or even a collection,
> drop me a line and we can work something out. I'm really fascinated by
> these figures and would like to obtain as many as I can.
>
> By the way, is there anyone out there who has joined the Collector's
> Club. If so, how is it and is it worth $25 a year.
>
> Keith

startn...@gmail.com selling original collection as lot 83 pieces boxed and 82 have cards. Many autographed. Request list via email.

clayha...@gmail.com

Jul 29, 2020, 1:55:07 PM7/29/20
My name is Cindy Sutton and have a large collection I would like to sale. Constant me at cindys...@yahoo.com

tobif...@gmail.com

Aug 11, 2020, 8:26:45 PM8/11/20
I have lots of Krystonia also far sale very reasonably priced have boxes and cards for most if you are interested email me to...@sympatico.ca

procto...@gmail.com

Aug 14, 2020, 12:35:59 PM8/14/20
Please send list, Picts, and prices. Thanks!

angel...@gmail.com

Aug 17, 2020, 3:04:29 PM8/17/20
I have N'Grall, Groc, Kephren, Grackene, S.Stoope, Woby,and Poffles all with numbered certificates and original boxes...

Anita L'Italien

Nov 3, 2020, 4:41:00 PM11/3/20
On Friday, August 14, 2020 at 12:35:59 PM UTC-4, procto...@gmail.com wrote:
> Please send list, Picts, and prices. Thanks!
are you still interested in additional pieces? i have boxes and cards for most of the pieces i have. probably 50+ pieces, including books and pin.

James Proctor

Dec 21, 2020, 9:55:31 PM12/21/20
yes - send list and pictures to jim...@hotmail.com

Scott Rothman

Jan 30, 2021, 4:29:32 PM1/30/21
I am looking to seel a collection of 50 plus Krystonia Figures. Please contact me if you are interested. srothm...@gmail.com

Naomi Berris

Jul 25, 2021, 3:48:48 PM7/25/21
On Wednesday, September 7, 2016 at 10:40:16 AM UTC-7, lynda...@gmail.com wrote:
> I have many krystonis figures from the 80s boxes and paperwork
Do you still have these? Please reply on my other email: <youn...@yahoo.com> I rarely check gmail.

Thx!!!

Terry Hardin

Oct 15, 2021, 6:01:31 PM10/15/21

I have the first set of figures of The World of Krystonia and the book. please contact me if you are interested in the full set and book. thard...@gmail.com

Thanks

James Proctor

Oct 31, 2021, 7:33:10 PM10/31/21
Please send a listing, I'd be interested in what you have. Thanks

Mivhael Todd

Feb 15, 2022, 7:47:26 PM2/15/22
I have 67 items and 3 books may wife was collecting but passed away. have paperwork boxes

James Proctor

Apr 3, 2022, 8:41:03 PM4/3/22

> I have 67 items and 3 books may wife was collecting but passed away. have paperwork boxes

Can you send picture of collection with prices? Thanks.