FS: POPE JOHN PAUL U.S. TOUR COVERS

MAX SCHWARTZ

Apr 8, 2005, 9:53:01 AM4/8/05
I am offering a set of 9 stamped envelopes (Scott Cat. # U581) that were
specially postmarked with a commemorative cancellation for Pope John Paul II
9 city visit to the U.S. in 1979. Each envelope was postmarked in the city
as he arrived. You can follow his journey from Boston, MA on Oct. 1 to
Washington D.C. on Oct. 7th. This is an ideal set for your collection or a
nice keep sake in remembrance of the Pope. My starting price for this RARE
set is only $6.50. Buyer pays actual postage.

If you are interested in the above lot simply go to ebay and search for
Lot # 5570641613.

Thanks for your interest and GOOD LUCK on your bidding!

MAX SCHWARTZ
email: sps...@earthlink.net