FS: U.S. #616 Huguenot High Value MNH

MAX SCHWARTZ

Apr 1, 2005, 10:01:32 AM4/1/05
I am offering a nice Mint, F-VF, NH block of 4 of the 5c
Huguenot-Walloon issue. 2005 Brookman retail is $166.00. My give away
price is just $89.00 + shipping!

I also have a few singles of the above stamp Mint, , F-VF, NH but with
straight edges. I will blow these out at just $10.38 each + shipping. By
the way that's 1/4 of BROOKMAN!

Still breaking up that large hoard of U.S. that I recently purchased.
Full sheets from the 1930's thru 1945, Prexie Plate Blocks and ALL the Air
Mail Plate Blocks available. (Sorry no C13-15)

Thanks for your interest!

Celebrating Our 55th Year in the Stamp & Coin Business!

MAX SCHWARTZ
email: sps...@earthlink.net