FS: HURRY EARLY U.S. HOARD GOING...GOING..........

MAX SCHWARTZ

Apr 2, 2005, 10:07:47 AM4/2/05
Just purchased a unbelievable U.S. collection which I am now in the
process of breaking down. This hoard was put together by an old time
collector for 25 years (from the 1940's - 1960's) . Some of what I have to
offer are mint and used Columbians, singles and multiples of
Trans-Mississippi issues. White Plaines Sheet, A complete set of perf.
National Parks Sheets, Complete set of '38 Presidential Issue (Prixies)
Plate blocks as well as multiples of the High values, Complete set of Plate
Blocks of the 1954 Liberty Issues and a Virtually complete set of Air Mail
Plate Blocks, (sorry no Zepps C13-15)........and sheets of the Overrun
countries and many early sheets starting with #644. There is alot more than
what is listed here. Most items are NEVER HINGED!
Please feel free to send me your want list of items that you would be
interested in. Will get back to you with prices and availability. I have
not seen a hoard like this in many, many years! Pricing will be well below
RETAIL!!!!!

NOTICE: WHAT IS NOT SOLD BY MONDAY 7TH, WILL BE SHIPPED TO A MAJOR AUCTION
HOUSE ON TUESDAY!

Thanks for your interest!

Regards,
Max

Celebrating Our 55th Year in the Stamp & Coin Business!

MAX SCHWARTZ
email: sps...@earthlink.net