FS: CORRECTED PRICE ON FLAGS BLOCKS

MAX SCHWARTZ

Mar 29, 2005, 10:35:35 AM3/29/05
I am offering a complete set of Mint, Very Fine, Never Hinged Overrun
Nations (FLAGS) Name Blocks For Sale. Scott #'s 909-21. Current Brookman
Retail value is $75,00. My current price postpaid (within the U.S.) is
$49.00. Postage will be charged for orders outside the U.S.

As usually First Come, First Serve ONLY have 1 set For Sale. Breaking up a
large U.S. hoard!

Thanks for your interest!

Regards,
Max

Celebrating Our 55th Year in the Stamp & Coin Business!

MAX SCHWARTZ
email: sps...@earthlink.net