Stamp Contest # 3 - From The Stamp Dad

Dave (The Stamp Dad) Ramsay

Apr 13, 2005, 6:50:29 AM4/13/05
I hope you like word scrambles because that is the next contest for you to
have some fun with.

The prizes that are being offered and the word scramble are available here:
http://www.thestampdad.com/stamp-addicts-contest.htm Just download the
Excel or PDF version and print it out.

This contest will be open to all stamp groups on the internet and is
sponsored by Stamp Addicts http://groups.yahoo.com/group/stampaddicts/

The object of this contest is to unscramble all of the words. The letters
that go where the circles are will need to be unscrambled and they will form
a phrase in answer to the question being asked. All words are related to
philately.

Email the phrase to me in order to qualify for the prize. All answers must
be emailed to:
stamp-...@thestampdad.com

All entries must be received no later than Sunday, April 17, 2005 11:59 pm
EST.
A draw will be held to select a winner from all of the correct entries.
The winner will be notified on Monday, April 18, 2005 and will be posted on
the group's website.

Best of luck,

Dave (The Stamp Dad) Ramsay
If you would like to visit my website below I would be happy to help with
anything else that may be of interest to you.
http://www.thestampdad.com/

My eBay Auctions
http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=thestampdad

Regional Director and Founding Member
Internet Philatelic Dealers Association (IPDA)
http://www.ipdaonline.org/