FS: GERMAN COLLECTION ON EBAY LOOK A BARGAIN!

MAX SCHWARTZ

Mar 21, 2005, 9:49:43 AM3/21/05
I am offering a nice German collection For Sale on ebay which will be
closing tonight Monday.
The collection runs from the beginning thru mid 1980's, and includes all
areas of Germany
including DDR. No states in the collection. Mint, Used, Sets Singles both
mounted and hinged. Total catalog value of the collection is $1,170+.
As of this posting the collection is still less than $50.00. Looking for a
bargain?
If you are thinking of starting a German collection
or already collect this would be a good deal for you. Has not
been checked for varieties so anything could be in there. Simply go to ebay
and search for Lot #5565775286. And as of this posting it is still very
chap!
Be sure to go by and check it out. Might just be what you are looking for.

Thanks for you interest and GOOD LUCK on your bidding.

Celebrating Our 55th Year in the Stamp & Coin Business!

MAX SCHWARTZ
email: sps...@earthlink.net