PWO-EXPO 2022: Open Exhibition for Philatelic Websites and Social Media

Victor Manta

Jan 31, 2022, 9:25:10 PM1/31/22
Finally, after more than 20 years of PWO's participation at formal
exhibitions conducted by the traditional organizations, with all their
advantages, disadvantages, contradictions and limitations, the time came for
us, the world's philatelic webmasters, to act according to our own rules, on
our platforms and following our own ideals and philosophy.

So, with great enthusiasm, we inaugurate PWO-EXPO 2022, the first open
virtual philatelic websites and social media exhibition, whose main
objective is to promote stamp collecting via the Internet and to encourage
and train new philatelists. Advantages:

Zero costs for participation
No requirement for membership of any philatelic club or society
No requirement for points or awards earned at previous exhibitions
No restrictions on nationality
No National Commissioners – participation applications go directly to
the Organizing Committee (OC)
Simple, common-sense rules and judging criteria
A jury highly qualified in websites and social media.

Opened for registration now, at
https://pwoexpo2022.virtuafil.org/public-expo-intro.aspx?exID=5018&viewer=admin

Victor Manta, PWO

Philatelic Webmasters Organization: http://pwmo.org/