FS: 1993 "Blue Jays Album 93 Salute The Champions" CD

Skip to the first unread message

j. r. sinclair

21 Sept 2009, 07:30:0021/09/2009
1993 "Blue Jays Album 93 Salute The Champions" CD

I have for sale the 1993 (Toronto) "Blue Jays Album '93 Salute The
Champions" Compact Disc. The linear notes cover features the Toronto Blue
Jays team hoisting Joe Carter in the air, in their World Series victory
celebration. The 10-tracks CD include: Oh Canada/The Fanfare, Get Together
And Do It Again, Hey Blue Jays I'm Crazy On You, Blue Jays Fans (Ain't Seen
Nothing Yet), You Don't Mess Around With The Jays, Jays Will Rock You,
Rockin' Robbie, One More Time, I'm A Jays Fan, Let's Go Blue Jays (Let's Go
All The Way).
Back-Page Excerpt:
"Salute To The Champions is the best Blue Jays Album ever recorded! The
songs tell the story of ast year's World Series Season as well as pay
tribute to the 1993 Blue Jays team...You'll laugh...you'll sing along...you
will be thoroughly entertained!---David J. Platel, Executive Producer
The 1993 "Blue Jays Album '93 Salute The Champions" CD is in MINT condition.
Price $15. US plus postage

Please include your "postal mailing address" so I can calculate postage
costs to your destination. Thank you

chad.a....@gmail.com

18 Apr 2014, 12:50:3818/04/2014
Hello,
I stumbled across this and was wondering if the cd was still for sale
Thanks
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

f33lg...@gmail.com

5 Oct 2014, 12:09:3405/10/2014
I actually have one, it's brand new and sealed if you're interested?

Bobco...@hotmail.com

7 Nov 2015, 13:49:3207/11/2015
Is there still one for sale? I'm in Barrie Ontario