Vlasta dolls by Pat Thompson

Helen

Sep 9, 2004, 12:51:27 PM9/9/04
Is there a market for large Vlasta fashion dolls by Pat Thompson? I
inherited some and would like to know what they are worth. I don't
know where to start! Would appreciate any info. Thanks, Helen

tarpans

Sep 23, 2004, 11:20:03 PM9/23/04
I am interested in any of the Vlasta dolls by Pat Thompson that you may
decide to sell. You may e-mail me personally if you like.

Thanks,
Tarpans

mkor...@yahoo.com

Aug 9, 2014, 12:45:29 PM8/9/14
If you are still interested in Vlasta dolls by Pat Thompson, I have one. Please email and I will send you picture and info on the doll.

39mel...@gmail.com

Oct 16, 2016, 9:57:52 AM10/16/16
YES - Please let me know how to contact you. Micki