THEODORE THE CHIPMUNK (from Alvin & The Chipmunks) For Sale.

Sue from NY

Jul 27, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/27/00
THEODORE CHIPMUNK
(PHOTO AVAILABLE)
from Alvin & The Chipmunks
Stuffed Animal

by StarShine Inc. from 1988
Style # 0301

Theodore is approximately 13 1/2" tall.

He has beige colored acrylic hair and
beige fake-fur body. His eyes are made of
a hard plastic and inserted into the
fur. They have green irises, black
pupils with a white spot off to the
sides, white eyeball and black on the
outer side. He has a hard black plastic
nose. His 2 buck teeth are also hard
plastic. His ears are made from the
same material as his body.

Theodore is wearing a mint green velour-
type one-piece outfit that says Theodore
across his chest. There is green and white
striped trim on this collar and sleeve cuffs.
He has matching socks made of the same
fabric. His sneakers are white fabric with
green, white and black factory drawn laces.
The sole of the sneakers are 2-toned grey
in a rippled effect. The back portion of each
sneaker says The Chipmunks.

His original hangtag is on his left thumb.
It says Chipmunks and Theodore underneath it.
It has some minor dirt marks and creases.

This Stuffed Animal is New and in Mint Condition.

Theodore is Adorable and would make a wonderful
addition to any Chipmunks collection.

Please make a Reasonable Offer plus mailing
costs which I will get back to you with if you
email your city, state and zip code.

Thank you.

Sue

maris...@gmail.com

May 3, 2014, 9:26:09 PM5/3/14
Hey, Sue! I have no idea how long ago you posted this, but... My brother is desperately searching for a 1988 Star Shine Theodore like the one he had as a child. Do you still have this Theordore? (Please, pretty please?)