Hello! Question about coin community forums online

John Bullyon

Jun 23, 2023, 12:08:07 PM6/23/23
Hey folks, new to this newsgroup. Hope everyone is well.

Can you share your favorite coin community forums/discussion groups other than rec.collecting.coins?

I ask because I'm considering on forming one but wondering if there is a need for a better mousetrap to begin with. I went online to check GIM2, but found out the site is no longer operating. Your input would be appreciated!

Thanks,
John B.