5/20 update*TRADE ONLY* 3,000 to 4,000 coins CIRCULATED COINS to trade for CIRCULATED coins

1 view

Tom

May 20, 2004, 7:45:48 PM5/20/04
I'm looking to trade to fill holes. Coins that I have and that i'm looking
for will all be[B]

about good to AU.[/B]

I'm actually dusting off the Whitmans & Danscos so we're talking about gold
old fashioned schoolyard trading

Some coins I have [B]dozens[/B] of. If you're interested in some of my
HAVE's and can fill one of my holes i'd gladly offer a 2:1, 3:1, 25:1 trade.
Whatever it's going to take to get my holes filled. I don't have many (if
any) key or semi key dates and i'm not looking for them either. If I ever
get to the keys i'll get slabbed ones.

Nothing here is for sale. If you don't want to trade but can sell me the
hole fillers PM me or post to the thread.

WHAT I HAVE TO OFFER

10-15,000 wheat cents. Need a roll of something?

2 CENT

1865

3cent

1865

FIVE cent

1867 BECKER stamped in the back for some reason

1- no date

1883 2

1899

1902 2

1907

1908

1910 2

1912 2

Seated Dime

1857

Barber dimes

1899 p 2

1900 p

1902 p

1905 p

1908 p

1911 p

1912 p

1912 d

1913 p 2

1914 p

Merc Dimes

Year QTY

1917 p 4

1918 d

1918 p 4

1920 p 2

1923 p 2

1924 p 2 s 1

1926 p 1

1927 p 2

1928 p 1

1929 p 2

1934 p 2

1935 p 4

1936 p 9

1937 p 6

1938 p 2

1939 p 11

1940 p 16

1940 d 6

1940 s 5

1941 p 20

1941 d 13

1941 s 5

1942 p 50

1942 d 7

1942 s 6

1943 p 38

1943 d 20

1943 s 13

1944 p 41

1944 d 11

1944 s 5

1945 p 42

1945 d 7

1945 s 2

Roosevelt Dimes

1946 p 31

1946 d 14

1946 s 1

1947 p 32

1947 d 8

1947 s 3

1948 p 7

1948 d 11

1948 s 3

1949 p 2

1949 d 3

1950 p 13

1950 d 9

1950 d 1

1951 p 24

1951 d 11

1951 s 1

1952 p 22

1952 d 44

1952 s 3

1953 p 10

1953 d 42

1953 s 2

1954 p 33

1954 d 33

1955 p 3

1956 p 26

1956 d 27

1957 p 47

1957 d 15

1958 p 2

1958 d 83

1959 p 20

1960 p 12

1960 d 35

1961 p 10

1961 d 41

1962 p 13

1962 d 60

1963 p 24

1963 d 74

1964 p 158

1964 d 382

Barber Quarters

1897

1898

1907

1908 d

1909 d 2

1912

1915 2

Barber Quarters

1897

1898

1907

1908

1909

1911

1912

1915 2

Standing Liberty Quarters

1925 2

1926

1927 s

1928

1929 2

1930

Washington Quarters

1932 p 1

1934 p 7

1935 p 11

1936 p 9

1936 d 1

1937 p 7

1938 p 3

1939 p 7

1939 d 1

1940 p 17

1941 p 29

1941 d 14

1941 s 1

1942 p 39

1942 d 1

1942 s 2

1943 p 19

1943 d 5

1943 s 4

1944 p 21

1944 d 7

1945 p 23

1945 d 3

1945 s 4

1946 p 24

1947 p 5

1947 d 2

1948 p 13

1948 d 5

1948 s 2

1949 p 4

1949 d 1

1950 p 12

1950 d 10

1950 s 2

1951 p 24

1951 d 14

1951 s 2

1952 p 19

1952 d 30

1952 s 4

1953 p 11

1953 d 24

1953 s 2

1954 p 18

1954 d 6

1954 d 1

1955 p 2

1956 p 20

1956 d 13

1957 p 18

1957 d 23

1958 d 16

1959 p 9

1959 d 15

1960 p 12

1960 d 14

1961 p 16

1961 d 18

1962 d 40

1963 d 40

1964 p 85

1964 d 280

Barber Halves

1901 punch marks

1907 o 2

1915 s

WALKING LIBERTY HALVES

1917 p 2

1918 p 1

1918 s 2

1920 p 1

1923 s 1

1934 p 3

1935 p 8

1936 p 9

1937 p 9

1937 d 1

1939 p 3

1940 p 10

1941 p 30

1941 d 8

1941 s 2

1942 p 77

1942 d 9

1942 s 5

1943 p 77

1943 d 21

1943 s 8

1944 p 22

1944 d 20

1944 s 4

1945 p 55

1945 d 10

1945 s 6

1946 p 20

1947 p 2

1947 d 1

Franklin Halves

1950 p 1

1950 d 6

1951 p 22

1951 d 13

1951 s 7

1952 p 30

1952 d 37

1952 s 1

1953 d 12

1952 s 1

1953 d 51

1954 p 25

1954 d 34

1957 d 11

1958 d 13

1959 d 12

1960 p 5

1960 d 35

1961 p 2

1961 d 29

1962 p 1

1962 d 50

1963 p 12

1963 d 75

Morgan Dollars

ALL DOLLARS MARKED AS TONED ARE GREY NATURAL SILVER TONING, NO BULLSEYE
PURPLE CRESCENT OR OTHER FANCY TYPES OF TONING, IT'S NORMAL NATURAL TARNISH

1881 p Original grey toning

1882 o Original grey toning

1882 o

1883 p Original grey toning little darker than others

1883 p fine (big X carved in the reverse)

1885 p slight toning

1886 p

1886 p toned

1886 p

1887 p Original grey toning

1887 o

1889 p

1889 o

1890 o

1900 o

1901 o Original grey toning

1901 o Original grey toning

Peace Dollars

1922 p (14) 4 toned

1922 d (5) 1 toned

1922 s (4) 1 toned

1923 p d s

1924 p

1924 p toned

1926 s

Silver American Eagles

1987 (3) one toned

1989

1991 (3)

1993 toned

2000 (8)

2001 PROOF west point MM

Other Rounds

American prospector 1983 1984x2 Englehard ( one 84 toned)

Jewel Tea Company 95th anniv

GOD FAMILY COUNTRY eagle on one side flag on the other side no company I.D.

looks like buffalo head nickel guy on one side and laural wreath on reverse

1971 Bahama $2 coin

A.N.A CENTENNIAL COIN 1991 ISLE OF MAN

7 presidential brass tokens from Readers Digest

1988 Proof Set in orig packing

THIS IS THE "WHAT I WANT" PART OF THE POST

What I NEED

[B]INTEREST HAS DIED DOWN A LITTLE FOR OLDER SWAPS SO IF ANYONE HAS
1964-DATE COINS IN NICER GRADES I'D BE WILLING TO TRADE SOME OF WHAT I HAVE
LISTED HERE TO GET "CAUGHT UP" ON MY MODERNS[/B]

"Mercury" Dimes

1916 d

1919 d

1921 d

1923 s

1925 d s

1926 s

1927 d

1929 s

1930 p s

1931 p d s

1941 2/1

Washington Quarters

1946 s

1955 d

Walking Liberty Halves

1916

1917 all of the obverse MM's

1919 p d s

1920 d s

1921 p d s

1927 s

1928 s

1929 d s

1934 s

1935 d

1936 s

1937 d

1938 d

Morgan Dollars I NEED

1878 3rd reverse 1878 double feathers

1879 cc CC/cc O

1880 8/7 cc CC all varieties

1880 S 8/7 0/9

1881 CC 1881 O 1882 P 1882 CC 1882 O/S 1883 P S 1884 S 1885 P 1885 CC 1886 O
1886 S

1887 7/6 CC O O7/8 S

1888 P S DBLE DIE O

1889 CC S

1890 CC CC-TAIL BAR

1890 S

1891 P O

1892 CC

1892 S

1893 ALL

1894 P S

1895 ALL

1896 P S

1897 O

1898 O S

1899 S

1900 O/CC S

1901 P & P DBLE DIE

1902 P S

1903 ALL

1904 P S

I'm complete on Lincolns, Roosevelts, Franklins and Kennedy's [B]through
1964[/B] But if you have XF-AU's you can trade i'll trade something I
already have for the upgrade we can discuss this one on one.

What I HAVE in these series (easier to list have than have nots for these)
so if it's listed here I don't need it, these are the FILLED holes in the
books and i'd like to complete the empty spots (does this make sense? or
should I list the holes.

I only have these i need the rest

Half Cent

1804